"But Leonardo, how can your conception of Justice in a flawed State be compatible with your third axiom on free will?"

>"But Leonardo, how can your conception of Justice in a flawed State be compatible with your third axiom on free will?"

"Having the Will confined does not in any way diminish its apparent-ness. Even when one has a gun to one's head one still has the possibility of choice, one must simply have courage to will it (see Baz Luhrmann's Romeo and Juliet)"

poor guy

Living the life

>yfw Leo DFW himself when his mom dies

>tfw ywn be surrounded by a horde of sycophantic hot women like Leo

Life sucks.

Those delicious butts.

Imagine a life where you have never been great at anything, never felt the urge to be great at anything, never felt that magnetic admiration to someone who was great at something, wanted to imitate and ultimately defeat him. Just nothing. Literally all you do in life is exist to post on Veeky Forums. Occupy space. pass the time.

You're bored, as usual, posting about your fucking dislikes and not even feeling any kind of happiness from it, just soothing your constant need to be bitter and cunty and petty toward other people. Every single thing you've done in the past year was mundane, shallow, boring. You spent the last six hours reading kinda-interesting plebbit stories about people who made interesting buildings for their populace or some stupid bullshit that you think is interesting and you may say is interesting but you're not really sure if it's really interesting. You're just fucking sitting there, gestating, fermenting, with a moist hole between your ears that guarantees you'll at some point have to get up and move around and perform physical labor to support yourself.

And then you see women, over in some corner, having fun. You've never seen this before. What are they even doing? Instead of their consciousnesses merely sitting in their thick skull and revolving around itself, they are imbuing their conscious energy and intentionality into external objects, crafts, goals, projects. All the bitterness and cuntiness you feel nonstop seems to be absent from them, as they congratulate each other for being victorious, and happily learn from someone who defeated them.These creatures are truly content to be alive. They have found purpose in a purposeless universe.

And your gaze turns back on itself, on your self, and you realise you've never had that.You can never have it. So you sit down, you post on Veeky Forums, and you fucking ruin your life, the whole fucking thing. The five seconds of attention you get will be worth destroying it.Because you're failure like OP.

5/7 with rice

At this stage you must be so bored with pussy and money that some serious philosophical studying might genuinely be interesting desu.

Nice meme

>neckbeard
>dat hairline
2/10

Hid hairline is better than most men's at his age desu

That hairline is exactly what an ideal hairline for an adult man looks like.

A straight completely untouched hairline is too childish.

He's Lenardo Dicaprio
No one gives a flying fuck how he looks like
All hot women still want to fuck him because he is THE'Caprio.

None of us will be like that at his age ;_;

>you will never be able to stop time and go sniff their buttholes

Is there even a point to life a world like this?

This is true
This is a sad delusion

It must be weird to hang around someone simply because of what they can do monetarily

People want to hang out with him more because of his fame than his money.

Drake Bell still fucks tons of bitches and the asshole is half a million dollars in debt.

So?

I love this argument from lonely losers.

'He only had a girlfriend that hot because he has money'

If you have a shitload of money an status it's often because you're resourceful, has a talent/skill worthy of admiration, full of drive and ambition, has connections, and are assertive etc

Don't be so salty

So relative to other men his age, he has a better hairline than most of them

And relative to women her age your mum's cunt is not as dry. What does it matter?

I'm implying that he probably doesn't (and oughn't) feel self-conscious about his hairline when he has better hairline for his age than most men

Still 2/10.

Rich successful guys having easy access to fuck models, that's one aspect of this.

The other one, which in some lonely hours strikes me even more, is 21 year old models having access to fuck and date millionaires who are 15 years older then them (and often marrying such).
No struggle, just genetics. Go get yourself a millionaire because your body is well developed while your face managed to still resemble a baby. You can get anywhere when in line with all the fertility sign criteria in woman world, it's horrible

Fuck off /tv/

Maybe I'm naive, but would either partner in a couple like that be happy?

>She wouldn't look twice at me if it weren't for my money. She has such embarrassing manners, why can't I meet someone in my own class?
>He doesn't love me, he just wants to fuck me and show me off to his friends. When I get old he'll divorce me and start all over again with someone half my age.

If I had that kind of money I would rather pay a literal call girl than pretend there was some deep and meaningful relationship. I'm sure the novelty would wear off and even a girl like Barbara would start to get annoying and tiresome if there wasn't an actual emotional bond.

Fox, meet grapes.

True love can't be bought user. Plus, I want to meet an intellectual Veeky Forums qt. My waifu isn't meretricious.

they aren't that self-aware.
and the ones that are focus their self-awareness on their status and seek a significant other to feed that.

I don't think their dating life is any less interesting than that of normies dating normies.

Pic related is a Portuguese girls, turned Victory Secret model and now dating some British or whatever rich entrepreneur (something I know from a thread on /hr/).
I'm positive that if she wasn't pretty, discovered and photogenic, she'd now be a Bachelor of arts undergrad in the small poor European country.