So, my roommate is a fat ex-Teavana employee basic bitch who likes those fruity flavored "teas"...

So, my roommate is a fat ex-Teavana employee basic bitch who likes those fruity flavored "teas". I asked her if she adds sugar and she told me "no, just German rock sugar!!!" Also, she has one generic green tea in her cabinet but she claims it's for "health purposes" and she really don't like it.

What can I get her for Christmas that can culture her a bit? I'm thinking to get her a sampler pack of white teas from one of the online Chinese estates, considering it should be light enough for her to drink without complaining it's too bitter.

Other urls found in this thread:

theteatable.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Try some stuff from teatable.com

Or just give up on her stupid ass, she'll never learn.

>teatable.com
that's nonexistant you fuck

>basic bitch

Cringe

Stuff your erect member into her poophole

Buy your favorite tea, give it to yourself, make a pot of it and offer to share. If she tries it and likes it, then you give her some of the tea. If she doesn't, you keep the excellent tea and rape her in the ass with a broomstick.Win/win.

i think this can only lead to disappointment. just get her something else imo

rape her

I offered her some oolong and she wrinkled her nose in disgust.

This

The gift of breaking off a friendship with such a childish person is like a gift to yourself and to her as well

if you want to try something different seek out red seal fruit tea. hasnt got the caffine and can be enjoyed hot or cold

>fat
that'd be like raping yourself

Get her a Utah teapot, then she can make teas she likes instead of whatever shitty tea you give her.

if her tea is 'bitter' it's only because she isn't steeping it right. don't bother getting her loose leaf or anything, stick with tea bags. get her some crappy bagged tea sampler of different types of teas and hope she knows how to read directions. she's bound to like something.

Since we already know she's not going to drink tea for real, OP should just give her a neti pot. Tell her it's part of a Persian tea set, she'll love it.

theteatable.com/

Please do this. It'd be a gift for yourself every morning she used it.

>The gift of breaking off a friendship with such a childish person is like a gift to yourself and to her as well

Enema and padlock on fridge.

>rock sugar
What the fuck

Never try to force your viewpoint, culture or hobby on someone. You will never change their daily habits. Get her a weight scale or something.

Get her pic related blooming flower tea, she sounds like she would enjoy it.

this desu

Now that you mention it OP why the fuck is almost all Teavanna places I've seen filled with fat fucks working there.

I'll never buy those as they're needlessly expensive for personal consumption, but holy fuck are those things beautiful

Move out. Run. Do something other than waste money on this bitch.
>fat
>basic
>says no to putting in sugar and tells you its german sugar
>only likes tea that tastes like a warm sugary fruit drink
Shes fucking retarded you may as well donate to a local animal shelter and tell her that was her gift... And then watch her try and not be a cunt about charity but still want a present and lowkey bitch about it.