Hey Veeky Forums, I don't really browse your board

Hey Veeky Forums, I don't really browse your board.
I just saw this and felt like coming round to remind you what degenerate savages you are:

i.imgur.com/bpZEHOV.jpg

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com
katiesclassicbooksandstitches.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

honestly just fuck off r*ddit wanker tourist

Thanks.

didn't she start browsing Veeky Forums after that

You really don't understand the fluid nature of the internet, do you? I really struggle to understand how people think that anyone is "from" a "place" on the internet or responsible for the actions of other people "from" there.
Also this is Veeky Forums, that sort of behaviour is totally normal to see here.

Heh, that was a fun tread.

nice contradicting words

One individual can behave normally and post on reddit like anyone else, then when they feel like misbehaving, rather than risk their precious gold coins or whatever, they post on Veeky Forums instead. That person is not "from" either place. The other people also posting on Veeky Forums, either at the time or a year later, are not responsible for that person's behaviour.
There's no contradiction, it's just that language is limited in that there's no easy way to differentiate between websites and physical locations, which confuses simple minds like yourself.

>i.imgur.com

yes, we ruined her
she came her talking about marquis de sade

I hope to god it was a /b/ raid or something, it's so degenerate and unfunny it honestly has to be.

>ratards jump at the opportunity to show how fUcKEd uP they are

What? What happened? How did I miss this?

>Not understanding x = not understanding how people can not understand x

Nice logic faggotron

it was just a pretty small thread, maybe two months ago
she said she wanted to be punched in the stomach

>people can't be ' from a place'
>but lol people from Veeky Forums sure are retarded!!

Were you born in Veeky Forums? Did you grow up in the code? No? Then you're not from here, are you? You're retarded and you're posting on Veeky Forums.

>No
don't make assumptions about me, fuckboi

>posting a image url

wew_lad.jpg

Wait...reddit gives you gold coins? Holy shit I should sign up right away

Wait what?!

we ruined her man :(

Are there caps of this? I've bene lurking for some long ass time and I've never seen this. What's the story? Wasn't she supposed to get married? Did we actaully ruined a human being with our loneliness?

>faggotron

Friend, there are most certainly cultures and dialects on the internet.

Someone who spends a lot of time on one particular internet community and then joins a new site will bring some of that culture and dialect to the new place, at least until they adjust to the new culture. Or don't.

They may not be literally "from" that original website, but they are colloquially "from" it in that the social process is very similar to moving from one physical location to another.

The world needs more elitism. The human race has become a pathetic shell of what it use to be because everyone thinks they're important and that their views matter.
People used to do stuff to better society and advance the species as a whole but now people are all caught up on what "they want" and what "their feelings are."
This girl got a taste of reality. She didn't do anything wrong: There is a system in place that brainwashes people into thinking their opinions matter; she was just a victim.

The human race needs to grow up and accept that barely any of us are going to be great writers, musicians, critics, politicians, artists, etc.
Just learn to be content with being a baker who may feed some of those greats or a landscaper who puts up a fence for those greats.
Society needs them all and it wont wait for "your feelings."

I don't know, I guess you could try searching the archives

She deserved it

I need screencaps of this

He is fucking memeing with you, you dork

Would you punch her, Anons?
you ruined her, you caused this masochistic desire for her. won't you help her satisfy it now?

If not me then she would find someone else to do it. With that in mind, yes i would punch her, just to keep her safe from other dangerous people

>itt: people that don't know they're being memed

>cant handle the truth

you know that's just the beginning, right? it will escalate. soon she'll only want the most depraved sodomite sex, and you have to serve her user because you signed up for it.

my god you're edgy.

My dick was erect during my reading of 120 days of sodom, so i guess i'm ready

btw anons, does that mean i'm lost forever?

You filthy fucks

>btw anons, does that mean i'm lost forever?
no it means you've reached a higher state of enlightenment

thanks user. fuck Siddhartha

What happened to Katie doesn't happen here otherwise, so cannot be said to be a part of our culture. What then? We can only infer that it was immigrants wot did it.

Me choosing to eat grapefruit for breakfast as I did 3/3 2012 never happened otherwise. We can only infer that an immigrant ate it.

Is eating grapefruit an integral part of your culture?

Obviously not.

you probably weren't even in there shut the fuck up degenerate

I don't remember being part of that thread

as a Christian man I have no scruple about condemning that sad episode

everyone go on her tumbler page and click the ask me anything and ask her to make videos again!

hey I'm christian too, let's touch dicks

what the fuck, looks like she abandoned her tumblr or it got hacked or something
unless I typed it wrong

It's still up. She's just posting Murakami quotes at the moment.

she's looking pretty hot.

katiesclassicbooksandstitches.tumblr.com/
this isn't it?

she changed url from the OP I guess

Nope.

She reviewed the Odyssey
>Did I Like It?:
Yes, I did! I had to read this in high school and I will say that I enjoyed it much more now than I did then. This is an extremely famous work of ancient literature and I’m glad to say that I liked it. The first half was more exciting for me than the second, but thats ok. It was definitely worth the read though!

Good thing she hates us, she shouldn't be involved with people like us

Holy shit pinky was a Katie poster? I never noticed that
Pinky you dirty croat you're taste is shit

We're talking about a community, not an individual, therefore your logic is stupid as fuck

Quoted the wrong person btw

>defending immigrant grapefruit thieves
>>>/tumblr/

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Veeky Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Veeky Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

leddit is that way fag

I haven't seen this one in a while

love it

At that time the board went full christian, many threads shaming dawkings, tipping fedoras and "favourite bible passage" posts. I wonder if there is some connection here ....

>Second part more boring than first part.

You mean the part in which Oddysseus finally takes his revenge, leaving no one alive? This fucking pleb. Probably got her opinions from critics online.

This 'edgy' guy is right. It's a pitg more people don't realise this and everyone aspires to be something they're not and never will be simply because they see others do it.

2 threads on this shit at one time is two too many

>At that time the board went full christian
That was one dude mate, he even namefagged.
I occasionally make a catholic authors general, but that's it from me.

Nah, at some point it was pretty bad. Same with Zizek meme threads.

You're going to eat those words.

Why?

That's just how it works, mark my words

There's nothing wrong with ambition and there's nothing wrong with humility.

>Tfw christposting is over
Feels good