What do YOU consider 'sweetbread' when speaking about animal parts?

What do YOU consider 'sweetbread' when speaking about animal parts?

Good fucking god, you carnivores are putting meat in your bread now too?
Good luck with your heavy breathing and sweaty naps.

I'm a pansy in that anything other than skeletal muscle weirds me out.

I'm starting to get used to tripe and fish eggs are fine by me, but stuff like tongue, liver, feet, brain, and basically anything else doesn't immediately register as food to me.

enjoy your prions disease

the gland. definitely not the brain.

I thought it was the thymus gland, not like a catchall for offal.

Yeasted bread made with enough sugar that it's noticeably sweet.

Thymus gland and pancreas

Have you ever had beef tongue with fresh cilantro, lime, sweet, caramelized onions, and salsa? It just tastes like really tender, mild beef.

this

Tacos de lengua are god tier. Moist, tender, flavorful, and cheap as fuck. If you have any sort of legit Mexican taqueria or taco truck within reasonable distance, do yourself a favor and try it. Worst case scenario, you hate it but you're only out a couple bucks. More likely, you order two more.

so..what's your issue with getting tender, mild beef, then? price?
do without, don't eat shit meat for shit prices

It's only shit meat when prepared like shit.
Beef tongue, if cooked correctly, is a flavorful and tender.

what in the actual fuck is this question

>What do YOU consider 'sweetbread' when speaking about animal parts?

You goddamn moron.

wow that was so fucking difficult. I literally had to type "sweetbreads" into Google on a device 90% of the first world has and that was it.

Literally, WTF.

Glands.

i'm pretty certain that it's the thymus gland

i hope you all know that meat is the most important thing to eat for health, nothing compares to the energy accumulated by animal life tissue.

Brains look so fucking cool. You have to wonder how they evolved to look so wrinkly.

Molleja pa, a la parrilla con limon... Un manjar kpo se te Caen las medias pa se te hace agua el asterisco maquina

The thymus gland of a calf.

apparently wrinkles increase the surface are for neurons. ... A folded brain surface has a greater surface area — which means a greater power for processing information.......

but seriously those wrinkles were a stroke of motherfucking genius. based intelligent designer

these are acceptable

I've only had it from beef though. Is it much different from pig or lamb?

I don't consider eating animals at all.

Sweetbread is thyroid. Thats all. Nothing to do with the brain.

I'm not usually preachy about this shit but veganism is objectively better for your health.
As far as calories, I'm perma-bulking and I can guarantee I deadlift more than you weakfag.
>tfw don't eat steak
Ethics has it's downsides.

dicks still count you faggot

Why the animosity? If you are projecting I'd consider putting that energy elsewhere and not on Veeky Forums.

Don't be a faggot about it, dicksucker, he was joking.
>projecting
is me I'm a vegan as well.

vegans are insufferable

Boobies

How much do you deadlift?

tastes like canned dog food

405 for 5, 450 1RM.
>not actually fantastic by Veeky Forums standards
It'll do for Veeky Forums I wager.

Pretty solid, but yea, not awesome by Veeky Forums standards.

Link to that video of vegan lifter breaking in half?

Everyone gets injuries though? I mean what could that even conceivably have to do with a plant-based diet? Lack of calcium if it was a bone breakage I guess, but anyone with half a brain can get enough calcium from plants.

You're insufferable

>sweetbread
>isn't sweet
>isn't bread

Really making me think here...

>What do YOU consider
There is no "YOU consider", 'sweetbread' has a clear definition: thymus gland of a calf or lamb. Point.