What did Veeky Forums think about pic related?

What did Veeky Forums think about pic related?

Also thriller recommendation thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/2016/02/22/467392750/the-girl-in-the-title-more-than-a-marketing-trend
goodreads.com/search?q=girl
goodreads.com/search?q=man
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Heh, you really think a redpilled intellectual thinker like yours truly would read a book written by a women?

maybe two people on here read that book and one of them dropped it. they're both lurkers. so you wont get any discussion.

Garbage airport fiction. Read something better.

Horribly boring, why anyone would make this into a movie is beyond me...

Didn't know they were making a film but it looks ok.

The book is pretty good to be fair, it isn't as good as it is hyped up to be. But it isn't a bad book either.

More like train station fiction tee bee h

It literally is. There were big adverts up in the London train stations.

"You're a person on a train, right? How'd you like to read about a person on a train?"

Read it over a weekend a couple months ago with my exgf, wildly predictable airport schlock tailor-made to be sold to Hollywood.

I read a few pages and didn't buy it for my GF. It was horribly written.

>what is money

>I read a few pages
Have a (you)

>reading bandwagon fiction

npr.org/2016/02/22/467392750/the-girl-in-the-title-more-than-a-marketing-trend

>two books with girl in title
>it is a marketing conspiracy

There are many books with girl in the title. There are also just as many if not more with man in the title.

>"I have talked to other crime writers that have been urged by various professional people in their life to put the word girl in their title," says Abbott

worthless faggot

...what?

Search girl on godreads - 70674 results

goodreads.com/search?q=girl

Search man on godreads - 104705 results

goodreads.com/search?q=man

Pretty irrelevant given that the article mentions a specific trend that people in the business actually say is happening. Why call it a 'conspiracy' anyway? It's hardly a complete tinfoil-wearing implausibility that publishers try to remind customers of previously successful books.

>a specific trend that people in the business actually say is happening
Well seen as Goodreads has pretty much every book known in its database and there is considerably more titles with man in them compared to girl then it obviously isn't.

faggot detected

>>>reddit