Chuck Tingle is now nominated for a Hugo Award

Chuck Tingle is now nominated for a Hugo Award

Yes it's actually quite fun!

Has he done a Pokemon Go book yet?

Has he done a book where he gets gangbanged in the butt by all of is books? (Kind of like the Goosebumps movie)

>Has he done a Pokemon Go book yet?
Yes: Pokebutt Go: Pounded by 'Em All

>Has he done a book where he gets gangbanged in the butt by all of is books?

Yes: Pounded in the Butt by My Book "Pounded in the Butt by My Book 'Pounded in the Butt by My Book "Pounded in the Butt by My Own Butt"'"

>Pounded in the Butt by My Book "Pounded in the Butt by My Book 'Pounded in the Butt by My Book "Pounded in the Butt by My Own Butt"'"
Somehow, despite being reasonably familiar with Chuck Tingle's oeuvre, I was still surprised to discover that this actually exists.

Have you read "Slammed In The Butt By Domald Tromp's Attempt To Avoid Accusations Of Plagiarism By Removing All Facts Or Concrete Plans From His Republican National Convention Speech" yet?

...oh shit. Turns out you're one step behind.

How long are his books on average?

>Pounded in the Butt by My Book "Pounded in the Butt by My Book 'Pounded in the Butt by My Book "Pounded in the Butt by My Own Butt"'"
Things have gone too far

He mostly writes short stories (10-40 pages), but there are two longer books of his ("Helicopter Man Pounds Dinosaur Billionaire Ass" and "Buttageddon: The Final Days of Pounding Ass"), both around 150-200 pages.

Is the the Divine Comedy of our time?

I read somewhere that they're about 4000 words, so not actually 'books'. Which makes sense, given the speed he whips 'em out.

Actually surprised he hasn't done 'Reamed by my own strict word count' yet. Or 'Billionaire T-Rex pounds my tight deadline'.

Has anyone actually read any of these? How are they?

>guy's expression in the most recent one
I know how he feels.

Apart from the being pounded part, I guess.

Pounded by the Pound is the only one I've been able to find on the internet, thanks to #bookz. It's no literary masterpiece, but it's surprisingly okay. Definitely has a better writing style than most internet erotica stories.

They're really gay.

>Living Inside My Own Butt for Eight Years, Starting a Business and Turning a Profit Through Common Sense Reinvestment and Strategic Targeted Marketing

end your life

can someone post a few pages of a book?

>All of this culminates in a hardcore gay encounter between a man and his intentionally vague, fear mongering speech
Impressive.

No you giant faggot.
Go read Naked Lunch.

None of this makes even the slightest bit of sense, but there is something about the way that this massive sentient pound carries himself that actually makes me kind of excited about the prospect of learning to love him. There is no denying just how handsome he is with that perfectly circular, ridged edge, and his flat golden surface that glints under the dim pub light. I’ve never experienced sexual feelings for another male before, but right now there is no denying the way that my heart beat quickens, the way that I yearn for his powerful, monetary unit touch.
“I think you might be on to something,” I finally offer, walking around the table and pressing myself up against the massive coin. I run my hands up and down across his cool surface, taking note of every subtle edge and texture.
My cock is quickly stiffening within my pants, growing harder and harder with every passing moment as I wallow in the presence of this beautiful currency.
Suddenly, I just can’t help myself any longer. I drop to my knees and take the coin’s cock in my hand, a thick golden rod that has somehow emerged from Perber’s front.
“Whoa, look at that,” I gush, taking in the massive size of his monetary rod.
I pump my hand up and down his length for a while, faster and faster as I go until finally I open wide and swallow the entire thing into my mouth. I wrap my lips around his cock and then push down as far as I can go, retching slightly as I hit the edge of my gag reflex and then pulling back with a stutter.
I try my best to collect myself, wiping the spit from my mouth as I give the coin a playful wink. “Sorry about that, this is my first time,” I tell him. “I guess this socioeconomic disaster has had at least one upside… It’s turned me gay.”

Fucking money is my fetish.

>chuck tingle has a Wikipedia page
>you will never have one

I have one.
Google "Tommy, Gravity, and communism in the Wild West"

Literally what.