Hey Veeky Forums I did the math and I can eat 20 eggs a day for about $20 bucks a week...

Hey Veeky Forums I did the math and I can eat 20 eggs a day for about $20 bucks a week. That seems like enough food for me and it's crazy cheap. Will I die?

Other urls found in this thread:

walmart.com/ip/Great-Value-Large-12-Egg/145051970
youtube.com/watch?v=sAkzEusQLBw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It would be extremely painful

It'd be like 13 times the daily recommended amount of cholesterol, but I'm not a doctor so I couldn't say what that would mean for you exactly.

You'd get scurvy

One egg is ~70 calories
20 eggs is 1400 calories
Do the math
If youre that hardup, atkeast buy rice as well, and some fruits

Also that seems way overpriced. I can get 3 dozen for $14 at sams club

You will get a Biotin deficiency.

How math work?

enjoy your hemorrhoids

Alright so 3 dozen eggs is 36 eggs. To get to how many I need a week (140) that would be about 11.5 dozen. From Sam's Club that would be nearly $56. I get 5 dozen (60) eggs from CostCo for 8 bux.

Okay so I need
Vitamin C
Biotin
And fiber?

Which universe do u live in? 12 for $6 here. Yes, they're free range.

Too much choline, enjoy smelling like a fish

whats maths and whats it do

If you eat 14 eggs a day for a week you'll become more zit than man.

$2 a dozen here

>Eating eggs are your primary source of calories

You stupid? RIce and beans all the way, nigger.

>2016 and still paying for eggs.

I've eaten 6 eggs a day for 5 years and have some of the clearest skin of anyone I know.

Dietary cholesterol has almost no relation to body cholesterol

>alcohol has nothing to do with liver disease
>cigarette smoke has almost no correlation to lung damage
this is you sound like
you fucking retard

Burgerstan

>gotta pay to feed the chickens

You're paying for those eggs one way or another nigga

>Eating butter and animals fats leads to heart disease, stop eating these
>Increase in heart disease after these items are cut form most diets.
Sounds like you haven't been following dietary studies.

Could you show me a study for that? I think I've read it before but I want to check what these people replaced the saturated fats with in their diet. Part of the problem with some of these studies is that the foods that replace the thing under study are also unhealthy. If I cut out 300 calories of animal fats from my diet a day, but end up eating more refined carbs as a result (which are much less satisfying), it's understandable heart disease and other problems would increase. Cutting out animal fats and replacing them with whole foods (plants specifically) definitely wouldn't lead to more heart disease.

>12 for $6

What the fuck? Why are you paying so much for eggs?

No, you will not die. If you have the will power to actually follow through with it, it's an incredibly effective way to cut costs while getting in all your major macro-nutrients. Throw in some bread/oats and you have all your bases covered.

Ignore the retards that tell you it is unhealthy. Your body actually synthesizes the majority of your cholestrol and will regulate it accordingly if you're eating a shit ton. The fat profile in eggs is about 60% monounsaturated which is considered to be the "healthy fats" and 40% conventional saturated fats which is considered to be "unhealthy". The latter really only matters if you're an inactive piece of shit that doesn't exercise.

Go try telling inuits in Alaska that eating saturated fat is unhealthy. It's all relative and your body will balance things out as needed. Just make sure you're actually utilizing the nutrients you eat and not indefinitely gaining weight

True, but the eggs he gets will be top quality, and some people like having chickens as a fun hobby.

If you get these shitters:
walmart.com/ip/Great-Value-Large-12-Egg/145051970
You can eat about 50 eggs per day.

Have you ever actually seen an Inuit?
Anyone over the age of 30 is fucking fat as shit.

It'll actually be more like 47 after tax. Enjoy.

I'm sorry, but can I get a few /thread-a-roonies on this?

>these items are cut form most diets
top kek

Eat a lot of fresh parsley with your eggs, like a cup a day, it is also cheap and should cover a lot of the other nutrients you aren't getting from the eggs.

bruh i bought a dozen for 44 cents last week

shit eggs sure but come on

For you

This is literally Buzzfeed tier science only widespread because of retards like you that cannot overcome confirmation bias

You seem like a big guy

These studies do not calculate cholesterol at baseline and are shockingly funded by Egg and Dairy Boards

I do alright for myself

youtube.com/watch?v=sAkzEusQLBw

Also they're pretty much sex on tap

My aldis sells eggs for 49 cents a dozen
Aldis is the shit.

You

Enjoy your kidney stones , they will be so large you will have to have then surgically removed

What is this new meme?

A forced one it appears

Aren't they all?

Pathetic

Only if you want to be high test. Otherwise, stick with the rice and rabbit food.

Just eat potatoes, it was good enough for the Irish

>feed the chickens their own eggs
>infinite eggs at zero cost

Depends, there are easier ways to sudoku

Free-roaming chickens feed themselves. Okay, sometimes they might feed a hawk or coyote, but that is the risk. Take care to protect them at night and they are usually fine.
Eggs are unbelievably good.

are you retarded? Just buy enough eggs for 2 or 3 a day and spend the other money on fruits vegetables bread and cheese if you want

also ramen and beans if you're that concerned about budget

This guy's actually right. If you increase your dietary cholesterol, your body produces less, while if you decrease it, you'll produce more

>$80 a month for food
>and it's all eggs

Not only is it not "crazy cheap" it's also fucking revolting.

hey dont be a fucking prick.

Alright moneybags. Fucking Elvis Parsley over here.

Probably because no one wants to be friends with you, retard

I'm responding to this thread just to thank you for the laughs you just provided me with.

Thank you.

t. Gaston

>ramen
end this meme