I'm an autist who browses Veeky Forums so forgive me for not knowing who or where else to ask

I'm an autist who browses Veeky Forums so forgive me for not knowing who or where else to ask...
I visited Kangaroo Valley, NSW Australia recently and sampled some orange flavoured gelato. It was a bit expensive at $5 per scoop but fuck me it was the most delicious ice cream I have ever had.
Can I buy this stuff from a store or something? I've tried searching online and I can't find it anywhere. I want to buy and eat this stuff on a regular basis, not single servings in Kangaroo Valley. (I'm located in Sydney)

Other urls found in this thread:

kangaroovalleyfudge.com.au/resellers/
walmart.com/store/finder
stores.sainsburys.co.uk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>from a store

We only have shops in Australia, sorry

kangaroovalleyfudge.com.au/resellers/

Wow, you guys have ice cream in Australia?

you don't use the words interchangeably? They mean the same thing and aren't country slang/exclusive.

Yep, stores are where the items are stored before they are stocked in a shop for sale.

What the fuck is a store?

I've never heard of a 'shop' finder.
ie. walmart.com/store/finder

get out the thread you blubbermonster

USA says stores.
UK says stores.
Nobody elses opinion matters.

stores.sainsburys.co.uk

Brit here and we definitely say shops, i don't know what uk you have been to.

Just stop.

all I wanted was orange gelato

If there is only stores wtf is a shop then?

Those places in video games where you buy potions.

A shop is a place you go to have a specific service done or a narrowly specific good (body shop, coffee shop, wood, ect)

Stores are more general places you go to buy things in (grocery store, department store, online, ect)

There's a million places that sell take away scenery and gelato. Try pizza capers, cold rock or independent cornershops

Dumb phone poster

A store is a warehouse, a shop is the retailer you buy it from

No, q shop is where you buy goods. A store is where they store those goods before Joe pleb public buys them

Americans

Historically,storeswere businesses which kept inventory to be sold andshopswhere businesses where items were manufactured or repaired. Nowadays,shopandstoreare generally synonymous, but each has slightly more typical uses depending on what is being sold.

Fuck my spacebar

Guys this might be a bit of a stretch but what if maybe there were linguistic variances between different geographic locations and demographics from the same country.

nah, that's way too complicated

Fuck your ameriblubberisms too, a shop is where you buy something and a store is where it's stored before it gets transferred usually by truck to the shop

I'm sorry, but can I get a few /thread-a-roonies on this?I'm sorry, but can I get a few /thread-a-roonies on this?

No you can't,no you can't

>not cutting out the middleman

OP here. It seems the best alternative I can find is lemon flavoured coles brand sorbet.
It's not the same but it's the best I can find, unfortunately.

orange sherbet is the best shit in the world

Still have no fucking idea how to pronounce it, sherbert, sore-bay, shore-bay, sure-bet

Sherbet = sher - bet
Sorbet = sore - bay