Food confessions thread

Food confessions thread
Confess your food confess your bad food thing. What is the thing? I need to know the bad food thing? I will no tell in you. I make my sister taste test my cum by mixing it in with ice cream and cookies and she always smiles. She eats and smilez. I don't know why but I've become cognizant of the fact that I rock ba,K and forth on the toilet with erection wile riting this . My penis is not very big in fact a girl laughed at it in middle school bit she still sucked it. Then once she texted me a year later "user has a tiny weiner" and I jacked off. I haven't been sexual since. But confess the good bad thing now you

that's all great and all but is that a cat hunting a catfish in a bathtub? I'll read your blog later but I must know the reason behind this pic

polish scum buys live fish just before some holiday (easter i think) and they keep them alive in bathtubs for days before they beat them to death with sticks

cat must have found one in bathtub so it went in to kill it

They just dump it in a tub filled with tap water? How does it live with those awful chlorine and electrolyte imbalances?

You must be new on Veeky Forums. That's a fishing cat. Not really "a" fishing cat--lemme correct myself here--it's "the" fishing cat, who will also seduce your wife. It's not a domestic cat, it's a fucking wild animal that will destroy you.

it lives for a couple of days before they crush their skulls in. fucking savages.

I'm a Polaboo

My grandma would do this and the catfish sort of slows down, kind of goes to sleep if its there for a while. It's usually the day before you would cook it though.

It doesn't. People should learn more about fish before attempting bait.

>People should learn more about fish before attempting bait
wait the fuck up, are you saying poles aren't doing this shit?

We eat yummy fish with my poland gf she eat fish too

Meow feed me cum and fish

where did you get the weird fish that resembles a cat

what the fuck is going on

I found it in the woods when me And my uncle were flipping rocks over gathering rolly pollys to snack

I Wang to know your secret food bad thing confessions

noobs don't know about fishing cat
a bunch of Polish rambling

What's this about this cat seducing wives? user please you can't deny me this info

Old tale about the cat who fishing. He go to home and give fish and women soon love him. The cat has penis ugh like big black man and they notice and begin to give him touched penis and they love the great fishing cat

It's an old meme from Veeky Forums, started from the picture I just posted. That's really all there is to say.

Some russian guy has a fishing cat. Among the many pics of said fishing cat there's the wine photo. Veeky Forums fuckwits started the "will seduce your wife" meme from said photo. apparently a bunch of noobs in this thread are unaware of that. that's really all there is to say. like most memes, it's silly and a waste of time.

Yay

This post is a master piece, sadly sounds more realistic

Catfish and carp are very sturdy fish, the tap water makes them a little sleepy and slowed down before their time comes.

Also it's done to clean the fish. If you eat it straight from a dirty river or swamp it tastes all nasty.

Have you ever heard about that grammar thing heard about?

I fucked Ted.