Hi guys. I'm a visitor from /pol/, Veeky Forums and /out/. I ride my bike around ~26mi each day on average...

Hi guys. I'm a visitor from /pol/, Veeky Forums and /out/. I ride my bike around ~26mi each day on average, but it gets boring. I'm looking for recommendations on Audible.

I typically like shit that involves multiverses (Rick and Morty, although it's not a book), that breaks rules on what might consider "good" literature (Mister B Gone heavily uses the second person), and so on.

I'll also read any opinion that I find to be truly "alternative." If I've already heard this shit or seen this angle I don't want to read about it.

Any ideas?

Do you think women and blacks are inferior to the white man?

Fresh off the boat, from /pol/, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Veeky Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking pol friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't redpill. You don't bluepill. This ain't /pol/, kid. This is Veeky Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to your board, you daily show mocking son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm an author.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

My feelings/thoughts on this vary by day. I'm definitely not a hardliner about it, but when I get force fed SJW shit I turn into a Nazi for a few days. Just in an act of defiance.

Can't tell you if it's on audible, but there's a wonderful unabridged audiobook of The Odyssey narrated by Ian McKellen. Lasts about 12 hours, broken up into 24 books that are ~25 minutes each. Should be on piratebay if you can't find it on audible.

I dig your attitude, kid. I wish more people on here were against race mixing.

We need more redpilled people

So stupid. Fuck off back to /pol/.

This is maybe the last good board that hasn't been infected by /pol/. Please go back and never return

Why do you guys make fun of Trudeau so much? Canada is a tiny, irrelevant, country. Just let us suffer in peace.

Because your country is adjacent to ours and he's a fucking idiot.

jim joy's finn against wake

Because your country should have been part of us but we spent too many decades dicking around instead of conquering your asses and now the joke has gone too far. Your PM is a joke of a man and you won't give us enough of your delicious Tim Hortons. Fuck you Canada you lumberjack fucks.

Trudeau is a fucking embarrassment

Peripheral by William Gibson might be up your alley.

Also might want to check out Hyperion Cantos.

((((you))))

Hölderlin and Rilke for starters. After that you can start with the real work.

There are plenty of great books on Audible that were read by Frank Muller. He's got a terrific voice for audiobooks. I recommend Darkness at Noon and the first few Dark Tower books if you haven't read those already.

>My feelings/thoughts on this vary by day. I'm definitely not a hardliner about it, but when I spend a lot of time around white supremacist propaganda I turn into a Nazi for a few days. Just in an act my brain undertakes because the amount of reactionary information it receives is overwhelming.

FTFY

Not even a comment on /pol/ specifically as much as on the way echo-chambers warp individual opinions.

Actually I'm more likely to become a Nazi for a few days after dealing with SJW's than I am with going on /pol/.

trick ass ho

>become a Nazi for a few days

Do they have a trial membership offer?

>If I see someone I dont have to hand around with and they say things that piss me off then I have no control over my own beliefs and actions because I'm five.
>My entire world view is dependent on a handful of people I don't like.

Go outside, that's where the trash belongs.