So I made some extra crispy fried chicken last night for a friend and he said it was "too crispy"...

So I made some extra crispy fried chicken last night for a friend and he said it was "too crispy".....is that fucking possible?

I thought everyone loved it as crispy as can be

>too crispy

If you've cooked the chicken to a the point of being nothing more than greased jerky, it may be too crispy, user.

He is not a friend.

If it cuts the roof of your mouth while chewing it is too crispy.

Well i guess I'm retarded or been lied to my entire life; I thought the "holy grail" of fried chicken was to make it crispy as possible without being burnt

made me laugh

I would smack that ungrateful little bitch upside the mouth if he bitched about me making friend chicken.
What is he, your sugar daddy? Do you exist solely to please this man? Are you a destitute loser little whore who only lives to fuck a man who hates you and clean his home?

>Friend wants soggy as fuck grease chicken.
>Not god tier crispy fried chicken.

Does he also like to drink flat soda and eat dry toast?

>Are you a destitute loser

Yes, but thats a whole other story

Your friend is the kind of guy that lets cereal sit in the milk for 10 minutes before eating it.

Tell us

>Tell us

I married a woman with a kid.

I literally have a wife's son.....

I believed the Liberal Propaganda and it has ruined my life. I'm now dying from drinking so much it caused liver failure in 5 years.....imagine how much one has to drink to die of liver failure in 5 years...usually takes 30.....the sweet release of death is soon though

And then bitches about the milk being too white.

top cuck

fucking hell mate

I am sorry. I would have liked your fried chicken I'm sure

When you know for sure that you are terminal, go out an an hero by murdering some leftists and redeem yourself.

I'm terminal now but still have a bit left and actually feel decent......

I've thought about it but would never actually do it...and if i did, it wouldn't be a random leftist but it would be someone who spreads propaganda to corrupt the minds of young folk (again, I would never actually do it in real life)......granted, I should have been more mentally aware and stronger.....but I'm a cuck who was raised by a single mom

I'm sorry, but can I get a few /thread-a-roonies on this?

jesus, user....

You are well on the path to salvation, friend.

where do you live user

do you want to cook together

Have you tried that tho
Maybe not 10 minutes but 5 is glorious

I live in southern Kentucky on the Kentucky/Tennessee border off of I-65

>fry your friend
>call him "friend chicken"
>eat with new extra crispy friends

I meant 10 at a minimum, i.e. totally soggy cereal that has swelled to 5x its original size.

new user that's from Louisville - the Coronal's plantation is about 15 miles from my home.

Do you know my friend Harland by any chance?

huh?

I've had fried chicken that nearly chipped my molar on the breading.

There is such a thing as too crispy, and it comes from a bad breading recipe

Brush your teeth then, you degenerate nigger

You don't know Harland? Everyone knows Harland from Kentucky, he cooks some of the best fried chicken in Kentucky, too bad the prick won't give me the recipe, says it's a secret.

>Harland

That's one suicidal inducing life story