MORE

More. I need more. More complexity. More difficulty. More. More. More. More. More. More.
GIVE ME MORE GOD DAMMIT. DON'T GIVE ME ANY OF THAT GASS BULLSHIT EITHER. THAT FAGGOT COULDN'T EVEN WRITE THE FIRST PAGE WITHOUT TAMPONS. GIVE ME A GENIUS LIKE GADDIS.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lu6u3v3F4O0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

we make charts specifically to render these threads redundant. and yet here we are.

I've seen all of the commonly suggested authors in those fucking charts. None of them come close to Gaddis. Not. Even. Close. Keep your smartassed comments to your fucking plebeian bitch ass self, you worthless smarmy loser.

Fucking worthless as always. I'll just write it my damn self since you faggots can't muster a suggestion beyon barth and pynchon since you're utterly vapid faggots.

Eh. Don't see why anyone would even suggest anything now. Should let morons like you rot in your hero worship.

you mean you literally have no fucking clue who to suggest because you're a vapid parroting nitwit. i don't worship the man but i think he's a genius and i wish to read more geniuses like him, i've done hours and hours of research and always come out disappointed. i come and ask here, amd you poisonous retards mock and bitch because you know nothing.

honestly his shit isn't that hard. the recognitions was good. I'll give him mad props for all the random knowledge he threw in they. j r was hilair

Nah. You're not going to neg me into giving you a suggestion. Stop embarrassing yourself. Also if you're so stupid as to not read past the first page of the tunnel because it mentioned Alice committing her Tampax to the trash, you're a silly faggot.

Dude, you waited ten minutes before calling the entire board a waste of life. Veeky Forums is a slow board.
You're really monging out.

stupid because i don't wish to read literal garbage. mk. i don't want your faggot ass suggestion. don't respond to this thread anymore, cunt.

shut the fuck up. you're a worthless faggot. suggest something or stop wasting my god damned time.

It's best for all of us if you just kill yourself.

youtu.be/lu6u3v3F4O0

the dreck finally got him senpai

Nah you're stupid for being an unpleasant monkey from the beginning, then bitching like a faggot who spilled his nail polish ten minutes into your thread on a very slow board.

i'll kill you, you whiny bitch.

Spread your asscheeks, because I'm coming to fuck you.

You seem to be the only one whining. I'm sure in your frothing rage you'd fuck up that murder and start eating your flesh.

Have you read this yet?

shut the fuck up you worthless bitch.
that sounds nothing like gaddis. maybe if he were a lot older, but gaddis didn't really seem to have that type of speech pattern.

I also hate the news.

i read that quite some time ago, i'll likely read it once more as i was young enough for the themes to escape me. thank tou for the suggestion!

>has such a small knowledge if literature and lack of will to find what he wants on his own
>calls others worthless
Fucking kek. Off yourself retard.

you just can't shut your shit trap can you?

ok pleb, you spend 300 hours researching and get back to me about will.

If you haven't even read John Hawkes yet you really shouldn't be acting like this.

I can help if you're not a pathetic monoglot.

Try Colonna's Dream of Poliphilus - and I don't mean Sokolov's translation, seeing as you've probably already fallen in love, like Gaddis, with everything Rushki.

>Muh pretty pictures

Yeah, well.

hey. now here's an user who understands me! thank you very much for the suggestion.

You spent three hundred hours researching and you didn't think to look for something in another language? You are fucking brain drained. Delete your thread you whiny bitch.

shh. you're not getting any upboats.

Was your plan here to say something so stupid I would be struck nonplussed by your idiocy and be unable to reply?

Which means when I call you stupid, I'm not doing it to bolster myself.
How did you come up empty handed in three hundred hours of bumbling?

> clue who to suggest because
>who
whom* lol

shh. you're not getting any upboats

try the Harry Potter series

I don't want any. Also just learn latin if you're unimpressed by the complexity of most writers, that will at least keep you busy.

>>>/reddit/

upboat!!

Thank you all for your help, Morgante by Pulci it is!

Hawkes
Leon Forrest
Vanessa Place
The Devil to Pay in the Backlands
Gil Orlovitz
Tom Mallin
Arno Schmidt
McElroy
Giles Goat Boy
The Dalkey Archive
Mulligan Stew
You Bright and Risen Angels
Darconville's Cat
Daisy Buchanan's Daughet
The House of Ulysses
The Public Burning

Sleepwalkers by Hermann Broch. You won't get through it. Promise.

thanks for the suggestions!

300 hours, and you say thank you to all the basic suggestions.
Incredible.