8000 incoming

8000 incoming

Attached: 1kvs1p.jpg (460x397, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

therefiningcompany.com/How-Much-Gold-Is-In-A-PC.aspx
theguardian.com/technology/2018/mar/14/google-bans-bitcoin-adverts-cryptocurrency-crackdown
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO SHUT UP

Attached: MYCOINS.png (808x805, 440K)

so what is the catalyst this time? mtgox not dumping anymore, I didn't see any particularly bad news from the burger live stream this morning so why is everything dumping

B U B B L E

Attached: popcorn.gif (275x210, 484K)

What goes up for no reason can go down for no reason.

I think there might be more bitcoins being sold than bought

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-14 at 2.18.23 PM.png (634x264, 61K)

The bull trap is over. Fear now sets in. Veeky Forums proving memechart right since 1792

Will be 7k or lower by tomorrow after all the Chinese wake up and sell. It'll be like a fucking Zerg rush.

Attached: bogged.jpg (853x620, 327K)

This. An increase in value in any other market is an indication that the perceived value of the item has increased. For stock, this means that the company is performing better, or will perform better in the short to medium term. For a commodity, it either reflects or predicts an increase in demand. Bitcoin has no reason to increase in value since you don't buy it for any other reason than to sell it for more money later. At least when people speculate on land, housing, or gold, each of those things have an innate value or use. Bitcoin has neither.

Because Bitcorns are fucking worthless. You were supposed to take profits.

It's over bring your money to stocks and make up for the losses.

RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

or in the case of crypto an increase in value means whales and exchanges are colluding to artificially inflate the price before dumping it

this shit is a joke
that's why
it was a bull trap all along, that bounce from 6k
However it dragged on way too long
I was even surprised by that, it should have tanked a long time ago
Why is it still taking long? Bull cucks keep buyinig every fucking 100 dollars lower dragging us along
Buyers should sit back, take it in the ass and let this shit happen

>take profits
but I bought 10 bitcoins at $3. in August I bought a bunch of alts with it, 350k XLM, 50 BCH, 40 XMR, 4k ETP, 500 nano etc. etc.

so my investment was $30 back in 2011. I guess I could cash out my $30 initial investment now but why even bother

Attached: 1520576016200.png (500x384, 281K)

We'll be below $3000 by June. BTC is worthless. The Bitcoin Core devs literally killed the biggest bull run in history by choking BTC with the ridiculous 1MB block limit. Bitcoin shit the bed when it mattered the most. Most fucking ridiculous thing I've ever witnessed. All those faggot developers should be banned from ever working on another project for the rest of their pathetic shame-filled lives

I bought Bitcoin $100k at $0.10 and sold at $19,999.

Please give us Green ids jebus

People have lost hope

This, Bitcoin is a piece of shit.

Right. In that case the entire system is built on fraud, and should be abandoned.

Eventually. The run back to 8200 is pretty shallow though. I could picture night owls pumping it to 8500 like retards before the next dump session.

I'm out guys, time to buy.

reminder that this is the second best time to sell in the history of crypto. bitcoin has been higher one time, for less than a month.

>gold
>innate value or use

I am Satoshi Nakamoto

E L E C T R O N I C S

therefiningcompany.com/How-Much-Gold-Is-In-A-PC.aspx

Huh. Thought all the ico buyers dumped their bags long before that

so what's your point? do you still hold all that shit? if so, you're either larping or living in a special needs nursing home

C O L O S S A L
O
L
O
S
S
A
L

So happy I shorted bitcoin at 9400, crash mother fucker!

BUT MUH CIRCUITRY!!!!!!!@@@@

>People started opening shorts when it double topped
>MT GOX fag dumps 8k BTC causing the market to plummet due to longs being liquidated
>Shorters keep opening new shorts pushing the price further down
>Bulls can't keep up and keep getting liqudated
>Shorters keep shorting more
When shorters do close their positions it's gonna bounce pretty good but for now its a total massacre.

oh shit, looks like finex just broke the 8k barrier.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Aaaaa

Attached: 5E9D3C2C-2858-4513-B0DE-06181310FFB4.png (1125x2436, 817K)

Sorry guys, I bought yesterday, should have let you know.

Who the fuck is holding still ? 3000 inc

me

Attached: 25005473_521232081578593_2872918841363529728_n.jpg (1080x893, 60K)

theguardian.com/technology/2018/mar/14/google-bans-bitcoin-adverts-cryptocurrency-crackdown

Absolute madman