Can we agree this is the best Malt Liquor? Classic, still comes in glass and is 8.2%

Can we agree this is the best Malt Liquor? Classic, still comes in glass and is 8.2%

Also Malt liquor general I guess?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=59Q51RXfIGU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck malt liquor, I drink 40s of High Life.

high life is ok

why the hell do people actually call it malt liquor?
it's just a legal term used for high abv beer last time i checked

I remember when school finished for the summer in grade 8, I got my friends sister to pick me up one a 40 of st.ides. Sipped it and smoked bud, watched trailer park boys. good time

because thats literally whats its called on the label faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=59Q51RXfIGU

Post the whole st ides mixtape it's on YouTube

You seriously sound like ricky

They banned the glass version in our city because homeless people where using them to shiv each other

Learn the rules, newfag.

king cobra and colt .45 are all I can get localy as far as malt liquor goes.....I like colt better but king cobra is .25 cheaper so I get it instead unless im flushed with cash...usually about 2 40's of either makes me feel acceptable

99 cent a 24 ounce at my local corner store. 8%, teastes light years better than most of the other cheaper shit (steel reserve etc)

>tfw Canada
>only malt liquors sold here are olde English and schlitz
>something like $8/bottle and most liquor stores don't even carry them

I wish they sold malt liquor is 8 oz cans I like the taste but I dont want to drink 20 oz at once

its freaky to think something like a 40 could be an exotic expensive import

I'm Canadian and I used to drink Colt 45 when I was in high school 10 years ago. I wonder what happened.

In China Pabst Blue Ribbon is marketed as an expensive champagne. 44 US Dollars a bottle.

Never seen it. They only have steel, colt, cobra, miller and mickeys here

I disagree. Steel Reserve is cheaper and better tasting.

looks like shitty beer desu. stick to preparing whisky barrels for us europeans pls.

I can only drink the flavored kind
These 2 are the best

what do these taste like? I'm disgusted by four lokos and I assume these are similar so I never tried them.

They're much less sugary garbage than Four Loko but still have strong flavor. The fruit flavors are pretty good and at least inoffensive. It's hard to taste anything like beer but that's a good thing if you ask me, plain Steel Reserve is nearly undrinkable.

And, they actually taste like Limeade/Pineapple

I only have experience with the Berry Flavor Steel Reserve, and I found it very "meh". I drank the whole thing, but it was not enjoyable.

I have to disagree, I find normal Steel Reserve decent enough. But I drink high gravity stuff because it gets me drunk quicker and harder than regular beer.

>mfw alcoholism

natty daddy is my go to alchie drink now. Its so cheap and completely destroys me.

who here /crazystallion/?

white faggots don't know bout steel reserve...

that shit is nasty. not high enough alc % either

It was Big Bear

now it's King Cobra or nothing

Mickey's comes in glass bottles.
Sold in 12 oz. Bottle six packs. Wtf drinks 8 oz. shit?

i drank a bunch of st. ides one time....go-mart had a sale going on. drank like 6 40's and shit my pants while i was asleep. it was the biggest mess i have ever seen.

I miss these

Not around here, mickeys now comes in plastic, the grenades are still bottles though

Anyone know why they stopped making the 64oz's? There was never a official statement or reason why, just speculation, they should bring them back

I want my beef to be beer flavored, when im crying and telling myself tomorrow is a new day, a new day without alcohol

ha I said beef, I meant BEER

It's a different brew sold in China, apparently.

ha ha