NO VAGINAS BTFO

> mislead investors out of a few million dollars but pay them all back with profit, go to prison for 7 years, 7 million in fines

> defraud investors out of half a billion dollars, earn numerous accolades and media praise based on lies, $500k fine and no jail

Admit it, you wish you were a woman.

Attached: heyholmes.jpg (1155x576, 325K)

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/money/4353658/elizabeth-holmes-theranos-broke/
youtube.com/watch?v=rGfaJZAdfNE
youtube.com/watch?v=g6iDZspbRMg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is actually quite disgusting.

Did she call for a piece of Trump's hair?

Both her parents are lifelong deep state gov employees

Not real hard to see what happened

Sad

>Alt-right babies still crying because their surrogate dad figure got what he deserved
Delicious tears.

one was a billionare
the other lied about his networth and had less then a mil cash n less then 10mil in pretend money(stocks)

REALLY MADE THE neurons' in my brain fire OP

Attached: 1520045740486.jpg (249x241, 9K)

>anime

Wait was he not that rich after all? Never brag about money you don't have, especially when bragging about money is stupid in the first place.

who is the lady?

Attached: 1517399568190.png (973x821, 150K)

martin the troll wasn't at trial.
martin the price gouging businessman wasn't at trial.
martin the hedge fund manager was.

It's okay man, maybe that bancor jewess will get what she deserves

>lady

Attached: whereisyourgodnow.jpg (625x207, 39K)

thanks, I am clearly going to take her side now because ass hates who can't answer a fucking question

It does show the hypocrisy. People were skeptical of her company but hesitant to call her out because she's a woman who dressed like Steve Jobs

came here to say this. this shit is pretty fucking disgusting.

Martin Shkreli is a political prisoner.

Yea Law =/= Justice. if you're a cocky prick don't expect any Judge to show you mercy in fact prepare to get fucked in the ass when you're sentenced. Gender has nothing to do with it here

she wasnt a billionaire before hand you goddamn moron. is it actually possible to be this stupid? do you realize how goddamn retarded you just sounded with this statement. holy fucking christ guys, biz is going to shit

Elizabeth Holmes of Theranos. She did nothing wrong.

Male CEOs on suicide watch!!

>gender has nothing to do with it here
i am leaving this website and never returning. this was the last straw. you are all fucking soy boy cucks.

Fuck women. Fuck themmmmmm if fuck them and leave them all one by one and make them lick my ass
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
REEEEREEREEE
IF A WOMAN WAS ON TITANIC WITH ME ID FUCKING TAKE HER PLACE ON ESCAPE BOAT COS MUH EQUAL RIGHTS

Kek this

F
Not even a crime.
Just imagine if only half the shit you post on Veeky Forums were to come up in court. Then they give a harsh sentence relative to precedent because of it. I’m sure you’d change your tune.

yeah ok - so she promised a product as a start up and it didn't deliver

This is what all companies do - their CEO and sales people promise the world, then they task the workers to make it happen, and it often comes short of the promised product.

Clearly I am not a fan of the bullshitting and promises made, but sometimes the idiotic shit CEO's claim and then press the company to deliver can be amazing - this is the driving force behind many industries.

What makes her different I suppose was that she never actually had the product and lied about it or something

Attached: version-tree-swing-teaching-design_107703.jpg (1754x1240, 105K)

There are not equal rights. We live to serve women.

>raises a price of a life saving drug by 5000% and ends up killing 100s of people
>no jail time

The US is very fucking stupid.

>ends up killing 100s of people

Attached: brule.gif (250x250, 1.99M)

always show remorse in front of a judge kids

Lol fucking neet can differentiate between the two legal cases.

Fucking neck yourself

Whats it like being a bitchboy? Honestly, I'd like to know

The price mark hit insurance companies. Insurance companies, being the worthless scams they are, hit the people. /ourguy/ did nothing wrong.

of course her being a woman influences things to a certain extent but what's more important is that pharmabro was fucking over the kikes and that's a big no-no, meanwhie that woman is balls deep in kikery.

Name a single one you enormous faggot.

>implying anybody actually died from the price increase

Poverty nations are very stupid

>hurr I base my opnions of people on mainstream media character assassinations

>Admit it, you wish you were a woman.
I only wish I was a little girl. Adult women are pig disgusting and bleeds out of their v hole every month.

what the FUCK are you talking about?
every single thing you just wrote is incorrect.
this cant be real. this isnt happening. there arent people this austiic, this has to be a bot that creates illogical statements by sifting through /biz

This. As usual, the retards on /biz are running their mouths on subjects they know nothing about, and haven't bothered to read up on.

Shkreli was arrested and charged with securities fraud.

Holmes was sued in a civil suit by the SEC, no criminal charges were brought. The SEC doesn't do criminal. They sue to remove abusive CEOs from power, which they've done - she's lost control of her company, and most of her money.

However, the story isn't over yet, because there's a DOJ investigation on her, that was handed off to them by the SEC. THAT is the case that could land her ass in jail. Plus, there are probably more lawsuits coming, from shareholders especially, and a court has to approve this deal. This is just what she's agreed to.

This story isn't over yet. But you NEETs will still run your mouths, like usual, I'm sure.

What Shkreli did is exactly what the entire pharmaceutical industry industry is doing, he just did it at such a sudden increase that it brought attention to the issue.

>Force everyone to buy health insurance
>Steadily increase drug prices
>Insurance companies raise rates and get to pass on the costs to consumers. Insurance companies actually win because they are guaranteed profit margins by law.

This is just another illustration that justice is blind

Could easily have been the other way around if Holmes had tweeted that shit about Clinton's hair

Holmes is a Jew and female and Shkreli is a Albo. This is all that needs to be said.

this. its the insurance companies(banks) that are allowing the pharma industry to rape us. a multipayer system will drag us all fucking down until we kneecap the insurance companies.

> defraud investors out of half a billion dollars, earn numerous accolades and media praise based on lies, $500k fine and no jail

Nigga she frauded investors outta 8 billion dollars.

Attached: msZDsv3.png (1024x1024, 74K)

the precedent needs to be set in the courts for women to be treated equally as men. Every time its gets challenged these cunts stand up real quick. They know they will be acounted for their actions after the fact

B-b-but she was very nice to the judges, that's what's important.

The difference is, the nigga Shkreli gonna get mad street cred for this shit, Holmes is just just experiencing a chatastrophic drawdown.

no, his interest in turing pharamceuticals was worth 50 million or so at the time he was sentenced. Some of it was sold to pay the 7 million

nooooooo pharmabro

:'(

Attached: 1505363225286.jpg (750x563, 61K)

stocks are pretend money?

He might have gotten street cred if he hadn’t cried like a bitch

Shkreli was a bitter manlet, probably incel for most of his youth.

Stacy who-ever-it-is can do no wrong. I would die to defend her.

>dressed like Steve Jobs
kek

Shkreli did nothing wrong.

You incels are fucking idiots.

She wasn't facing criminal charges. Judges just don't get to decide she's getting charged with criminal charges. She settled a lawsuit. She was't arrested. Jesus fuck, read an article once in a fucking while, you god damned spastics.

And before you start mooing that I'm white knighting her, jam that right up your ass. She's still under investigation by the DOJ, and she's almost certainly facing more lawsuits, if she isn't already. And she deserves everything that happens, but the REALITY is she wasn't arrested for anything. YET.

She can never get raped by Tyrone in prison though

martin is 6 feet tall

>There are people here who don't think Holmes is a man

Niggas aint ever watched a single interview

Yeah her case reminds me a lot of what Shkreli's looked like pre-charges. I remember people fighting about him on biz after the Retrophin price hike, and I pointed out that his wikipedia had some shady shit on it from his other companies - like it was public knowledge back then that he had defrauded people, but the SEC didn't have its ducks in a row yet. I called it that he'd go to prison eventually, and now I'm gonna do a deep dive to see if I can find that shit.

She's gonna get vanned at some point yall.

>Stacy who-ever-it-is can do no wrong. I would die to defend her.

Stacy cooks the androgens that Chad and Stacy mainline

Of course, it all makes sense now...

Attached: chad.gif (566x608, 147K)

Convicted felon Shkreli killed tens of thousands.
She did not kill anyone.

>>Alt-right babies still crying because their surrogate dad figure got what he deservedDelicious tears.

More my surrogate bro. Its so nice when justice runs on a predetermined script written by the media that is nothing to do with truth. So good politicians can have people locked up for trolling them. Such a wonderful world.

>Make a product
>took millions of dollars to analysis and research
>eventually produce it
>to produce it it costs 10 bucks
>No one in the market exists for this product and there will be giant demand for it
>set up price for it 500 bucks.

>"HUR THUR WHY ARE YOU SELLING THE PRODUCT YOU MADE FOR THAT MUCH! I CAN'T EARN 500 BUCKS TO SAVE MA SELF"
>Buys a new ipod

Literally, normies are the worst.

She lost all her stock which was worth billions.

How can her stock be worth billions of their product doesn't work and is a scam.

She should be in jail.

Does your mother know you post this edgy garbage on the internet connection that her EBT pays for?

You have such a basic understanding of the world. Just because there's high demand for something that is in low supply, it doesn't make it okay to buy the rights to the synthesis of it and artificially increase the price. Either way this is all entirely irrelevant to what he was arrested for, as OP puts it, misleading investors out of a "few" MILLION.

this is kind of naive user

kek
kek

Well it was worth $4.5 billion when the company was at its peak valuation but it was worthless by the time she lost it.
time.com/money/4353658/elizabeth-holmes-theranos-broke/

>Just because there's high demand for something that is in low supply, it doesn't make it okay to buy the rights to the synthesis of it and artificially increase the price
Actually you do have the right. Because it is yours. You're basically saying "just because you own something doesn't give you the right to sell it at a certain price."
Which is pretty stupid.

>Either way this is all entirely irrelevant to what he was arrested for
I didn't say he was arrested for it.

Guys, a new coin coming for listing in exchange. Budbo is market leader in canabis supply chain management. We should give them a warm welcome

A reminder that she's also Jewish.

I notice no one's commented on how her voice sounds...

>i am leaving this website and never returning

i wish you werent lying

>she wasnt a billionare b4 hand

She but she is now as in liquid a billion r tard

be female --> become trap --> raise $700 mil during biopharma hype --> female CEO of the year --> praise from every media site for being female CEO ---> lose $700 million because fraud

profit??@!

youtube.com/watch?v=rGfaJZAdfNE

Attached: aad3083d60b779a56faa7e38731acb81.jpg (749x545, 30K)

Guys, a new coin coming for listing in exchange. Budbo is market leader in canabis supply chain management. We should give them a warm welcome

youtube.com/watch?v=g6iDZspbRMg

Attached: meme of the year.jpg (614x412, 47K)

ITT

Attached: AngryVirginLosers.jpg (1701x850, 633K)