What would you do if you found your closest friend bleeding out and you both knew it meant the end...

What would you do if you found your closest friend bleeding out and you both knew it meant the end? What would you say to them? Would you reassure them that everything is going to be okay, or would you try to find help even though you knew in your heart that there wasn't time? Would you hold them close as their blood soaked in your clothes and stained your hands?

What would they say back?

now this is shitposting

I don't understand.

What... do you mean I have friends all of the sudden?

There, there

i don't have any friends, so nothing happens

>What would they say back?

"Y-you.. didn't start with the greeks."

I would embrace them and tell them that it's okay to let go. They don't need to think about anything, they have no unfinished deeds. There is no need for guilt or worry or concern. Just focus on me. Feel my love. Feel me. Know that I'm not far behind you. Wherever you're going, I'm soon to join you.

Response: 'pretentious dick' *dies.

"SHIT LIKE THIS IS WHY I'M KILLING MYSELF, DAVE."

kek

You shit yourself when you die.

You say something incredibly gauche and forced like and your friend spends the last moments of their life confused and embarassed on your behalf. You spend the rest of your life cringing with shame whenever you think about it.

Already happened with me, but it wasn't my best friend.

I watched and did nothing.

My 'closest friend' completely stopped talking to me after he ran off with my ex-gf. I'd punch him in the balls before he died tb h and would lie to him about how his parents (who were and still to some extent are close to me) confided with me as to how much of a disappointment he was (which is not true)

I probably wouldn't touch him. We're not touchy-feely guys, and I doubt he would feel in any way reassured by my holding him close. I think I'd try to make him laugh. He's the kind of guy who would laugh as he died, and I think he'd appreciate me laughing along with him during his last moments.

Fuck you faggots. It would be sincere and beautiful, just like all the other times I've held dying people. Trust me, don't fix what isn't broken.

Have you ever wondered if maybe you have the causal relationship between you saying that and them dying backwards?

>"Worry not, you are about to become what were before birth. By the way, your best friend was Schopenhauer all this time."

"You're supposed to keep the red stuff inside, charlie boy"

'Come on, don't make a big deal out of it'

I'd probably just stand and stare for a minute, not really knowing what to do. Then I'd snap out of it and hug them and tell them I love them and hold them really close. I'd then feel the warmth of their blood as it oozes out and the reality of it would hit me and I'd start panicking, saying something like, "no, no, no, no this can't be happening please don't die please please please don't go please I love you I love you." I'd probably be hyperventilating at this point, and I'd be hugging them tighter than ever. I wouldn't be very comforting when sending someone off, sorry.

"I can't believe you're going to die a virgin."
"There's s-s-s-still time..."

Genius

Nothing, I'd put a blanket over their head and wait for the ambulance to arrive.

I mean jesus, can you imagine anything ruder than wasting someone's last moments alive with your inane prattle?

Yeah, if the shoe was on the other foot I'd probably muster the strength to gasp "No, really, you don't need to say anything."

"there there, there there"

I've no friends. Probably wouldn't talk much if I had either. Something like "I'm here" and that's it. No words uttered at that moment will erase the fear or make it easier to die

How long do I have?
>You?
>You don't have much time.
>No one does.
There's nothing I can do about it, right?
>No.
>By now there's nothing anyone can do about it.
Okay.
No need to fight it then.
>I'm glad you understand.
>...
>Leaving this world is not as scary as it sounds.

Hehe, I like you kiddo. *sheaths Katana*

"Start with the Greeks."

this

"Till next time dude"

'Now cracks a noble heart. Good-night, sweet prince;
And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest.'

Then I'd press F to pay respects.

I would ask them if they wanted to discuss literature

truly absurd heh heh

I have no friends. Even if there was one, I'd just walk away without having to face the possibility of him gradually being repulsed by me within the short time he has left in his life. better to leave him before he discards me. then live with the guilt of having abandoned him at his dying moments.

there is no one would consider me important enough to be at their deathbed which is why I would rather not be a pest/nuisance and leave that person alone for their sake. die and let live.

you dun goofed

why didn't you livestream it

What need is there to weep over parts of life? The whole of it calls for tears.

I'd run away for fear of getting in trouble.

Me: "Dude, that hella sucks boy, shit's fucked up as fuck, what the fuck man..."

Him: "Senpai, I know..."

"Bro, nigga 'sup tryna fix you hold on a sec—"

"No point homie, shit's senpai'd up a fucking shit niggeh"

"Imma... Imma fix you swagging out a fucksey baby, shamy..."

"Not happening 'suppo, living short dying soon; blood's famming me up a clottering down, senpai. So cold."

"Don't ye die on me, don't re dye on me, shitter bro high five me up the soul energies don't close your eyes frocking niggs"

"Brah, Imma dying here. Imma miss you"

"Brrreh, no"

"Brrreh, ya"

"No..."

"...Has to be"

"Don't die, stay with me"

"Gotta go, brb in your heart"

maaan, i love this quote by seneca. recommend something good to read by him?

>What would you do if you found your closest friend bleeding out and you both knew it meant the end?
Call the ambulance, end or not, I don't want to deal with a corpse and the legal implications, bro.

>What would you say to them?
"Well shit, this doesn't look healthy. A-are you okay? You don't look, okay, man. Shit. Any cool last words before you kick the bucket?"

>Would you reassure them that everything is going to be okay
I am not a doctor so wouldn't be able to tell when it's the end, unless their head is missing or some shit, so obviously I'd try to be more positive and "cheer" them up.

>would you try to find help even though you knew in your heart that there wasn't time?
Nigga, this is 2016, everybody got at least one phone near them. After calling help, I'd look for bandages to close the wound, a great excuse to rip my shirt apart and show off my ABS. (my best friend is a chick)

>Would you hold them close as their blood soaked in your clothes and stained your hands?
Eh, if they asked for it. Otherwise I'd try to avoid it if I can help it.

>What would they say back?
Call me an asshole. Laugh. Cry in pain. Probably something I don't expect.

fuck off normie reeeee

This isn't a board for autists, senpai. Try /r9k/.

The problem is you didnt panfer to their beliefsystems
what you should do is say" you never went to church and got on your knees so now you are going to hell" like a good and caring christian