Drink water

>Drink water
>Literally pissing from the dick right now

how do i make this stop

Can't piss from what you don't have. You know what to do.

Drink piss and pee water.

hold it in, fag

so I know this is a meme thread and troll and such... but really, does anyone else have this problem too?

>think to myself "I should drink more water. I'm probably dehydrated... when was the last time I drank water?"
>drink a glass of water
>no less than 40 minutes later have to pee
>piss entire volume of just ingested water, clear as the water that I just drank

is this some kind of homeostasis I've achieved by being constantly dehydrated?

You idiot, you actually fell for it didn't you?
Did your parents not ward you off the liquid Jew as a kid?? Guess not everyone was as lucky as me. You silly idiot all you can do now is remove the Jew organs in your blood that "filter" all those lies. Take them out and you'll be free of all things liquid .
Now go friend. Rid yourself of the filth

>He actually drinks water.
Do you enjoy fluoride toothpaste too?

I had this when I was on diuretics. dose wasn't even that high but I was so fucking thirsty all the time I couldn't stand it. drank water because fuck lemon drops and that other "dry mouth" remedies, they do nothing for actual thirst. ended up peeing like every 20 minutes. I peed so much my urethra hurt.

come on now. you're not even being original.

Diabetes

>come on now. you're not even being original.
This thread isn't original.

I've tasted my urine. it's not sweet. blood sugar is normal

STOP AVOIDING MY QUALITY POST YOU FUCKING IDIOTS FEED ME YOUR PRAISE YOU TRASH

We will when you make one.

Apologize

are you insinuating that OP should cut off the benis?

I'm sorry you want me to apologize

>Drank by a faggot
>he literally pisses me from his dick right afterwords

how do i make this stop

What do you actually drink?

I'm trying to cut down on shitty soda but other than water/squash, tea/coffee (which I don't drink) and alcohol I can't think of anything

Buy water filters

There are tons of different teas, you could also add stuff like lime or ginger to your water to give it some flavour without adding unnecessary calories

what even is water when you actually think about it?

Need more salt.

Drink less caffeine

You can drink less water and still get enough.
Just add a one packet of dehydrated water to half a glass of water and it will be like drinking two glasses of water, but only half a cup of liquid.
It's like concentrated water, all the hydration but hardly anything to urinate.