Good alternatives to these things? I eat one for breakfast every day and I'm getting tired of them

Good alternatives to these things? I eat one for breakfast every day and I'm getting tired of them.

I think all the soy may be lowering my T levels too.

Larabar
Squatz & Oatz

Two eggs and a slice of toast you fucking cunt.

I wake up 10 minutes before I have to leave in the morning.

find a recipe and make them without soy

oats, peanut butter, cocoa powder, fruit, etc

get some plain greek yogurt or a can of salmon

i hate eggs so thats usually what i eat at work

Oat meal + honey or peanut butter + fresh fruit

How horrible and unprofessional do you look all day?

a snickers bar

>I think all the soy may be lowering my T levels
It's not. Stop being a fag.
If it worries you, switch to another brand of energy bar.

Basically the same thing. Clif bars have like 20g sugar.

If it's coming from the whole food source then it's fine. The syrups in it are not

But that's why Cliff Bars are for people highly active and not just needing a pick me up in the morning

>he thinks clif bars are good sources of whole foods

The first ingredient is brown rice syrup, followed closely by cane sugar. Also, being "highly active" does absolutely nothing to make shitty food less shitty for you.

Coffee and a bran muffin.

Please read carefully

"If", I dont know the exact proportions of Cliff Bars. Hence why I said the syrups in it aren't good

>being highly active does aboslutely nothing

Of course it does. If you're eating something with high sugar then it's going to actually go to use and be used efficiently if you're riding a bike as opposed to just eating it then sitting in an office all day. Not just this but the concept of caloric budget as a whole.

2 boiled eggs and a bowl of oats with a little fresh fruit.

I start every morning with a cup of coffee, a dash of sugar and a culp of half-and-half or almond milk with a b-complex pill. usually have egg salad, spinach for lunch and beef with potatoes and heaps black pepper for dinner, feels good man.

why the routine? you feel like dick in the morning because your brain is filled with waste Ca++ and amino acid clumps like amyloid beta. vitamins and antioxidants wipe them up, leaving your glia squeaky clean. pic related, it's kinda complex.

why all the fat? vitamins and antioxidants are fat-soluble. raw sugar is oxidizing and makes you feel shittier (in the morning_, thus fat = energy = brain cleaner. I've never felt better. almost certain its boosted my IQ a bit too, or at least let me reach my potential.
>tfw 130 on the raven matrices
>tfw schizophrenia symptoms totally manageable without meds even

Get a Kind Bar Pineapple Spinach Fruit Bar, ten almonds, and ten unsalted pretzels.

I have used my fantastic Paint skills to underline all of the things that are sugar with green, and bracketed the vitamin pill (

>21g of sugar
daaammmnnnn americans are unhinged

Picture related.

>HFCS sugarmeister rules!

Btw, I don't have a brain!

>What should I eat for breakfast?
I eat fruit, toast, and cheese for breakfast most days. If I work out before breakfast, then I scramble eggs with vegetables and top it on the cheesy toast. Follow with coffee and a good book.

These are basically a nutrition supplement for endurance athletes. They vitamins and soy protein make them taste like shit even if you are hungry af in the middle of an all-day bike ride. They are energy dense and easily fit into pockets and such.

I'm going to try these fuckers out.

I always assumed they were way more expensive than cliffbs being protein bars but they are both around 99cents/bar when not on sale.

>I eat fruit, toast, and cheese for breakfast most days. If I work out before breakfast, then I scramble eggs with vegetables and top it on the cheesy toast. Follow with coffee and a good book.

Sounds like you're living that sweet NEET life.

a fucking banana. Clif bars are shitty expensive jew snacks

Pick up some wet wipes or better yet a bidet attachment because you're about to have the scoots.

Banana plus heaping spoonful of beanutbutter. Super fast and all three macro nutrients. Apple also good and any nutbutter will work.

If you ever even momentarily consider your testosterone level it confirms that you're a fucking faggot. "Low t" is like the loser calling card of the 2010s

>his stomach can't handle massive amounts of whey

Gotta eat big to get big.

peanut butter clif builder's protein bar

I agree with this find a way to make your own. Make one big batch, enough for the whole week then when you get tired of the ingredients change them up

>peanut butter clif builder's protein bar
>Is also all sugar

Break your fast in the afternoon like 13-14. The longer you fast, the better for your health.

Does coffee count?

You can make things energy-dense without loading them full of sugar.

>The longer you fast, the better for your health.

cliff bars are made by refugees in twin falls, ID.
Don't eat them unless you want to support Arab and niggers taking over nice white towns.

>Idaho
>nice
Okay faggot.

It was nice before the spics and niggers showed up

Good to know.

Nah, I've been there enough times. It's just where the poor, stupid people ended up outside of the nicer states that surround it. Have fun though, white nigger!

It's not the whey, it's the malitol he's talking about.

>malitol

Ah, the erythritol in halo top never bothered me so hopefully this is fine.

I already get the runs every 2 weeks anyway when I eat a whole jar of peanut butter.

If you space your peanut butter out you won't have fourteen day periods of constilation followed by explosive diarrhea.

Woah that explains so much, thank you

kek

This amon knows what's up.

My advice to OP is to adopt intermittent fasting. Then you'll (hopefully) be eating less junk food like this. If you can't do it, then gey to sleep earlier so you can wake up in time to make a proper meal, or even make it the night before and reheat it.

If intermittent fasting excludes coffee I think I may have been doing it inadvertently forever.

I drink coffee all day and then have one big 2000 calorie meal for dinner.

Shitskin detected
Stay jelous darkie

how do you eat so much at once? don't you get awfully bloated? what do you even eat?

The best alternative is not even eating them. These kind of nutritional bars are for athletes or people who make a very serious habit of working out. They are not for the guy who goes for a 20 minutes run 3 times a week. They aren't for the ladies who spend 40 minutes on a bike or treadmill every other day.

They are for people who spend an hour a day, every day, on a dedicated and focused weight-lifting regimen. They are for people who have a dynamic, mixed running program that happens 7 days a week. They are for people who are training to compete.

They are not for you.

Typical dindin is a Wendy's double cheeseburger, large fries, 2 spicy chicken wraps.

It adds up pretty quickly.

It's 250 calories of soy shit, not some performance enhancing drug.

Boil some eggs the night before

>21g of sugar is a lot
the brain uses most of that within the day. Most fruit has more than that. Sugar expends quickly in the body unless there is an access (being over 100g

Yea dude, coffee or tea is fine as long as you don't put anything extra in it (sugar, milk, etc).

Although, if is your only meal, you're really doing yourself a disservice on nutrients.

That's like saying you can't drink tang bc it was made for Astronauts. Fucking autistic.

Nope, I'm a healthy, sexy, young professional. I just go to bed at a reasonable hour and wake up early enough to cook myself breakfast like an adult before my beatiful bike ride to work.

What do you cook for breakfast?

Jesus man. That is horrible for you. Those are meant to be consumed over time during a hike or similar activity. Those are not daily breakfasts.

Look up a breakfast bar recipe and make them every Sunday night. Most are simply oats, honey, nuts, fruit, and occasionlly pieces of chocolate. You can also mix some protein powder in them to give you more until lunch.

>2-4 heaping spoonfuls of Chobani or other high protein yogurt
>small handful of berries that are in season
>small handful of bulk granola
>stir & eat.

Takes 45 seconds to throw together, total cost for a week of breakfast id 5-6 bucks. You can change up the berries (other fruit works but is more of a pain), and change up the granola (tons of different kinds with coconut, berries, chocolate, etc.) .

So whats different between your recipe and a bar of the same ingredients but dried w dates ground up in it?

>That is horrible for you.
>honey
>fruit
>chocolate

I'd be surprised if these were any "better" for you. Not that a bit of sugar in the morning is going to kill you.

>any nutbutter will work

>he eats commercial shit that has marketed fake "energy on it"
>he doesn't eat real energy giving breakfasts like porridge
Kill yourself

>fruit is barely better than pure sugar

Apples are 60-70% sugar by dry weight.

If you compare it to pure sugar, which we aren't. The bars are high in fibre, which moderates sugar absorption, just like fruit.

Wake up earlier. Problem solved.

Although the added sugars aren't bound by the fiber