What does Veeky Forums think of Freddy's? Any of you faggots ever try it?

What does Veeky Forums think of Freddy's? Any of you faggots ever try it?

Personally I love their frozen custard and the burgers are pretty fucking alright. The fries can be hit or miss and tend to get cold really quickly (I live like 40 minutes away from the nearest one and I tried to get home before eating and the fries were almost inedible) but I guess that's because they're super thin cut so you have a higher surface area to volume so they lose heat faster. I've never had any of their dogs though which I guess is something I should do.

>inb4 no one's even heard of it
It's all over South and lower Midwest

This isn't some bullshit viral marketing, I swear

get the chilli cheese dog its amazing good . the onion rings are amazing.
I like the custard but i hate the prices.

I'll have to try the chili cheese dog. The only problem is I'm driving while eating so...

I once spent five nights there, working as a security guard. 2/10, would not recommend.

Why?

The fries are amazing. They fry then when you order them, so if you're not eating them when they're amazingly burn-your-mouth hot, that's your fault.

You're probably right

It's pretty much Culver's with shitty fries, both are just ok, despite what the flyovers will tell you.

the custard is good.

>hurrr flyover memes
KYS

culvers is just nothing special, sorry

I heard they were pretty pricey. There are cheaper burger places near me

>Muh flyover
>Muh culvers

Look ma i can meme!

culvers is not that good

Fries and shakes are amazing, burgers are a fucking insult.

newfag

Fuckin tastey. Get a double and dip it in jalapeno fry sauce. Also got a chocolate brownie concrete that was like eating chocolate pudding. It is expensive though

It's very good, much better than Steak n' Shake

If I was served fries like that I'd send them back.

It's the same quality as Steak and Shake and it costs $3 more plus there's no cajun seasoning, no cajun sauce, and none of that amazing pepper sauce with the little pepperoncini in the bottle

Also, they're not 24/7

The fry sauce is fucking tasty

>large sugarwater
>ice cream with nuts, whipped cream
>big double patty burger
>a stomach full of fries

How many calories

HOW MANY

Kethcup
Mayo
Pickle juice
Fry seasoning

TASTY!

OOOOOHOHO, YES!

I like it, I eat it weekly
I am a Lenovo computer rep at walmarts in gang ridden areas.
The cooks at these Freddy's are beaners with knuckle tattoos, they make good burgers though

They have really high standarfs and training for a fast food place. It weeds out the lazy trash

Normally I would think companies aren't stupid enough to market themselves on Veeky Forums, but your obvious samefagging gives me some doubt. Chances are you're an autistic retard, but there's always a chance you're a Freddyfag.

>fry seasoning
what now?

>The cooks at these Freddy's are beaners with knuckle tattoos, they make good burgers though
are you implying that being a mexican gangster usually means you can't cook good

The have their own seasoning they put on the fries and burgers

Fries suck burgers are ok ice creme is good.