I know its fairly easy to do based on their bastardization of the English language...

I know its fairly easy to do based on their bastardization of the English language, but I'd love it if Veeky Forums had country flags so I can disregard south american posts

strawpoll

strawpoll.me/10878690
strawpoll.me/10878690
strawpoll.me/10878690

Veeky Forums is a cultural melting pot, just as the Columbian exchange enriched the world's cuisine, so will the south Americans enrich Veeky Forums and English language.

it would still be cool to see where posts are coming from

this board is a fucking cesspool

Veeky Forums only works when it lacks flags. /pol/ and Veeky Forums are anti-intellectual for a reason.

People will be judged on whatever assocation someone has with a flag. This may not happen.

Not even memeing, I think /pol/ has more intellectual insight than Veeky Forums.

It's a pity you can't enjoy the works of Cortázar, Borges or Vargas Llosa.

Ok, let me put it in another way: flags increase echo chambers as posts are partly based on flags.

>POO IN LOO
>A FUCKING LEAF
>ARGENTINA WHITE
>ACHMED/MOHAMED LIVE IN GERMANY, FRANCE, AND BRITAIN
>SWEDEN YES
>AMERIFAT
>BUILD WALL
>HUE HUE
>AUSSIE SHITPOSTING LMAO
>T. ALBERTO BARBOSA

Yeah, this board is already shit enough as it is

>inb4 meme replies

heeehheehhehee xDD

*judged, I mean.

Flag posting would at least reduce the ambiguity when idiots start memeing about their experience with foreign languages and translations after taking an intro class at their community college.

Seeing all those American flags in the "Which translation should I read?" threads would be an absolute riot.

Isn't Veeky Forums elitist and self-deluded enough as is?

native english speakers bastardize their own language, grow up m8.

>t. Achmed

Don't you have a Mosque to visit today?

IT'S 2016 PEOPLE.

fucking leaf

>your flag
>white

Pick one. Opinion discraded

Slav shit

>implying Veeky Forums as it is now is any better than this

>turkroach detected

>literally proving my point while thinking he's proving his point

t. alberto barbosa

>t. Alberto Barbosa

mods, please don't ban me, I'm just reminding everyone how shit flags are

oh my god we have become /pol/

You're just reminding everyone how shit Veeky Forums is.
You're the supposed apex of Veeky Forums, the intellectual of intellectuals, the most intelligent board on the internet, and all you can manage is convulsive out of context memes.

Where are the finely crafted arguments, sharpened with the accumulated literacy of a thousand finished books? Where is the forceful rhetorical finesse, deployed at the critical moment with a flourish of good manners and taste? Where is the Platonic dialogue on the true nature of flagposting?

Oh that's right, you're a pseud with no original thoughts and nothing to contribute. At least if you had a flag you'd be a colorful stereotype instead of a dark void of displaced reddit.

This pretty much happens every day at this time of the day

What is your argument in favor of flagposting user?

I personally think it would only serve to allow Anons like OP to disrupt every thread with flags they don't like.

Of course this board is utter shit. I conceded as much in But at least it's a different kind of shit than flag-board-shit, you defensive flag-meme-posting retard.

This makes me think. It would be really interesting to see what would happen if /pol/ was without flags.

Before the flags came it was all about posting caricature pictures of Jews/merchants.

It's just a cancerous board in general. Flags didn't help tho

/pol/ overflowing
in Veeky Forums and ebbing away
endless Veeky Forums tides

RIP in Pee Pee Poo Poo

And i get kicked for denouncing the lack of moderation.