What exactly makes a person more intelligent that others...

What exactly makes a person more intelligent that others? What exactly is the difference between Einstein's brain and the brain of an average 100 IQ person?

This whole IQ thing is driving me crazy. I ve been doing several online IQ tests to get gifted level and convinced im smart i went to mensa and got an IQ of 99. Can someone please enlighten me if there is hope? Why do i score a 130 online but seem like a hopeless case when i go to mensa. Is IQ real? does it differ between people? How does being smart feel like ?
Please IQ fags and OP enlighten me.

>i went to mensa
That was the real test. You failed it.

>Why do i score a 130 online but seem like a hopeless case when i go to mensa.
You really are stupid as fuck if you have to ask a question like this. Two things: 1) Virtually anyone can create an IQ test on the internet that have no real psychological basis. 2) Mensa's own online test is made to fool stupid people into paying for their real test.

>How does being smart feel like ?
It feels like being me.

Intelligent persons are able to succeed in every shithole they go. Intelligent persons are made, not born. Vanguardist education make intelligent persons.

I thought so while doing it.

So what makes you you?

gtfo

>So what makes you you?
My point was that for intelligent people being intelligent means just being themselves. If you're asking this in metaphysical sense, as in "how do you differentiate yourself from the surrounding universe", then that's more like a philosophical question and outside of my scope of interest.

Make me.

They do need tp be born with a certain fundament tho

Einstein's brain was structurally different from the average brain in a significant way. I forget what part specifically.

His hemispheres were much more connected via the corpus callosum than the average brain. Also he had through music practice a part of his frontal cortex develop a fold that highly trained musicians gain.

IQ is a sham. Instead focus on tangible achievements.

Most people don't exploit their capacities. They literally limit themselves. Only a fraction of people take care about their own body, education, social success and family.

Did you just came here to derail the thread or something? Because so far I'm just getting hot air and pretentiousness from your post

>people are disinterested brainlet simpletons because like they just aren't trying man you know?
die

>"Man, I want to do this shit!"
>spend 28h a week watching TV
>"Shit, I don't have time for this!"
This is the average non-business life.
>"I'm trying man!"
>"I just did what you told me, why am I a failure!"
There is no magic pill.

>Want

>chance of being a late bloomer

How far up the ladder can one go with nothing more than high school education in mid twenties?

Is there hope ?

sounds like the regular bullshit of somebody who never went through the fire of actually testing how well they could do
highschooler philosophy

well general relativity sounds like the ramblings of a crazy person, but it's the most accurate way of describing gravity that we have

>yeah bro like if you want to be a billionaire just like go become a billionaire nothing in your life is beyond your control like you control everything man
when will ameriblubbers stop it with this infantile ideology
life isn't some MMORPG where if you just fiddle with the stats correctly and play enough hours and success is guaranteed

My current belief is that it has to do with the 3rd eye/agnya chakra and our ability to forgive others

seeing more and more of this shit on Veeky Forums

does ate-chan have a science board ? I may migrate south for the winter...

wow, could you describe the chakras in the hands, I think I have been activated here

Our hands tell the state of our chakras

If you feel burning or tingling on a certain finger then it means the associated chakra is out of balance or blocked.

apparently I might have a light in the middle of the palm

take me with you

I like your chart but
Could you elaborate on the link between forgiveness and 3rd eye?

I slowly feel my IQ declining by reading this thread.

The foundation is good genes. Contrary to what /pol/ thinks being white doesn't matter, the average white person is closer to a black person in intelligence than people with 130+ I.Q. Poltards and racists are almost universally low-intelligence dullards. Highly intelligent people are sort of their own race: intelligence makes you better at sexual selection, and more attractive to other highly intelligent people for the same reason. Intelligence breeds with intelligence, smart people tend not to take dullards as mates. If they do, they get their genes muddied by the rest of the dullards and cease to be relevant.

Being white or any race isn't something to be proud of, nor intelligence in itself - this is hubris. Achievement is its own reward, and achievement takes dogged persistence in a particular domain. Successful intelligent people learn to turn their intelligence inwards to achieve self-mastery and self-discipline. The caveat of intelligence is a higher risk of bipolar mood disorder, which makes self-mastery very difficult. A bipolar genius is more suited to the arts and humanities than science because of this. Isaac Newton had bipolar disorder but managed to be one of the most accomplished scientists of all time, but even so he wasted a lot of time in useless alchemy and biblical stuff.

He developed speech late so his thought developed to be more visual, allowing him to visualise his thought experiments

>useless alchemy

you may forget about how much was or wasn't known at the time. Newton most likely considered most of his work to be approaching some truth yet undiscovered.

i.e. sure we know NOW that alchemy is "bullshit", but in his time it may have held even greater promise than what eventually was proven to be legitimate.

I agree though with your point about self-mastery/discipline. the importance of these can never be overlooked if you wish to be "successful"

Do you see the 2 balloons above the 3rd eye? That is our Ego and Super ego they effect our left and right brain. When one becomes inflated it throws our 3rd eye out of wack.

Ego has to do with planning for the future and our sense of I-ness. It can easily be deflated by forgiving other people

Super Ego has more to do with our past and our false conditionings. It can easily be deflated by forgiving oneself.

Who's intelligent and who's not is decided post hoc.
Or to say it in Forrest Gump's words: "intelligent is as intelligent does"

Anything else is just someone trying to scam you.

>wasted
He literally wouldn't have come up with the ideas of force and energy without inspiration from alchemy

Dunno, maybe that philosophy is why you are living in a defacto puppet state of ours.

there is such a thing as higher order, I define intelligence at its most basic as the capacity to order things at a higher level.

think that we have invented a car, the car would not exist if we could not "order" or control things at such a level to harness energies for our own usage.

in a primative state this would be the ability to predictably replicate the conditions needed for say, a fire and then using this "technology" for our advancement

All of this wordplay is actually right. But they don't tell you what's the strategy.

Aristotle said it long time ago: "We are our habits"

If that works for you...
What are you trying to say?
Life is what you make it. You can try to improve or keep crying and die. That's all.

What do successful people have in their minds?
That's coaching resumed for you. The mental habits and beliefs they have are what they make them successful. They can succeed in every environment/shithole/economical state/moment of their life.

Aristotle said a lot of shit senpai, doesn't make it true

>Calling Einstein Intelligent.

The literal only thing Einstein DID, was steal work from other mathematicians, and have friends in media.

yeah I'm sure if you dropped bill gates in a sweatshop in Bangladesh and told him to start over he'd certainly own the place a year later

come on buddy

Because no one else on the planet has any effect on your life but you, right?

I hate this bullshit, saying that "You are the only one responsable for your own destiny" bullshit.

Tell that to everyone who has ever been murdered.

The only reason that they preach this crap is because they don't want you to figure out that they are sabotaging your life, so they blame it all on you.

Only if he had someone to steal MS-Dos from again.

Akshually socpsy research mostly shows that successful people attribute their successes to themselves and their failures on exterior conditions. It's a bias, but it's a bias required for mental sanity.

If you're going to get into cookey shit like this then at least pick sahaja yoga as your cookey shit of choice. It's the least cult-like out of all of them and they don't make you pay for anything.

But please just don't in the first place. My mother got into it four years ago and she's crazy now talking about how she can fucking sense the future and shit. She's begun to use mental tricks to convince herself she can make predictions about the future and other people.

Literally a ton of enterpreneurs raise every day and live a successful life in shitholes like Peru, Ecuador, South Koreans, 90s chinese companies, etc.
>but they aren't successful because they don't have the money Bill Gates has
Of course, if you define success as creating money out of nothing, then we are done.
What makes something true?

>some entrepreneurs are successful therefore our success depends only on what we want
there are at least 3 semantic leaps right there bubby boy

I don't know brah. It probably is useful. Maybe I'll check it later.

>What makes something true?
exactly

Do you want me to explain why are they successful? Be clear.

Yup.
And before you go any further
A is successful
A has property X
therefore X makes you successful
isn't a valid line of reasoning.

We aren't discussing philosophy tho. At least I thought we were talking about praxis and methods.
What I said makes perfect sense to me. To me, training every day calisthenics is being successful. Going to university and autodidactly studying is success. Learning piano is success. Going to work and making money for future investments is success.

What's success for you?

>redefine success so that you never have a chance of failure
>look, you can't fail
WEW

And that's the reason why people who stand out have success. If you take the usual definition, success depends on external factors. But there are a lot of things successful people have in commom. Their beliefs.

The reason why those guys doesn't suffer from hairloss when they are studying 10 hours a day/spend half a day on the streets/practice an instrument for more than 12 hours, is that they don't put their "success" on something future or past. They put their "success" on what they can do.

Obviously these kind of arguments can only end with: "Prove it."

I can't prove you can improve, for you. ;^=)

Thanks to my friends, I discovered this knowledge. I hope you guys find what is really important to you.

>But there are a lot of things successful people have in commom. Their beliefs.
The level of baseless claims is off the charts.
Now you're claiming successful people are all stress free and don't worry about the future? Come the fuck on.

>Tell that to everyone who has ever been murdered.
But worrying about shit you can't change is a waste.

What's worth worrying about is totally irrelevant to the claim that somehow you're guaranteed to get what you want.

What kind of life do you prefer?
Having two mortgages?
Or having none?
It's not that hard to deduce it from the text.

If you want peer-review papers, then this is what psychologists call, pseudoscience. I'm sorry.

A lot of magic books say that.But:
More time you worry about future = More stress

the strategy is above all, focus.

the strategy is sifting through irrelevant information

the strategy is making every minute count toward the larger ambition

the strategy is maximizing what is in your control by experiment and applied knowledge.

the strategy is from the inside out, begin with your own mind and body, put them in an ideal state, to prime you to act in your own favor and vision

>mensa

kill yourself

it is your fault that I am insulting you, dummy.

"you asked for it"

What was Einstein's most brilliant discovery/conceit?

>le deep intellectual philosopher is jaded cynical cigarette smoker

>B-but muh < 200 IQ
>Muh verified genius

>Brainlets

They believe that there may be a correlation between location and relative size of the gyri in the brain. Perhaps there is a correlation that can be definitively linked to intelligence. Or so recent evidence suggestd

He's not famous because he took some lame IQ test. He's famous because he worked on Mathematical problems and was scary good at it.

when hawking was asked about his iq

"I have no idea. People who boast about their I.Q. are losers."

Great contribution my friend.

This thread isn't about boasting about your IQ. The question was, what precisely makes one person more intelligent than the other because obviously there are people with greater cognitive abilities than others. But you just had to take the chance to show everyone that you are an insecure low IQ brainlet.