What are some old novels which cover a romantic love story, similar to Tristan and Iseult?

What are some old novels which cover a romantic love story, similar to Tristan and Iseult?

I'm looking for something tragic, pure and romantic.

why do you have that picture saved?

I find the photos of Dylann Roof to be quite touching. An unemployed and quiet young guy who couldn't rely on his family, filled with hatred, distances from his few remaining friends, who sought a kind of relief in the lonely surroundings of old, abandoned remnants of a by-gone era. I don't support what he did or anything, I just find it very sad.

Who would not want a picture of a hero on his hard drive?

they're pretty

I wouldn't.

Love in the Time of Cholera.

Thank you for the answer.

epin

such striking aesthetics wasted on such a petty and abhorrent crime

Werther
Abelard's letters to Heloise

Thanks for the recommendation.

bottom middle is very Veeky Forums

Never heard of this, thank you.

Stay edgy.

edge is underrated

Dude was fa as fuck

>An unemployed and quiet young guy who couldn't rely on his family, filled with hatred, distances from his few remaining friends, who sought a kind of relief in the lonely surroundings of old, abandoned remnants of a by-gone era

This hit a bit too close desu.

Is this a Christian terrorist thread, or are the pics unrelated.

Who was taking all these photos? His mom? This guy didn't looked like he had a gf or any friends really.

he wasn't Christian though

That's a bad lie. He argued with the people before he started shooting over scripture and his family was Lutheran. His Church was St. Paul’s Lutheran Church and his pastor was Rev. Tony Metze.

Not a novel, but Cyrano de Bergerac is pretty great for this

I think he just set up his camera on a timer.

He's so unattractive I almost feel bad for the guy.

post more rare roofs

A haircut, a beard, 3 months in the gym and I'd def hit that.

Color me surprised.

his terrorism wasn't motivated by Christianity though

Nigga thought he was the asperger brother of Bones or something
He kinda looks like Yung Lean tho

That's just what the Muslims say.

but Islam is at the heart of Muslim terrorism
Roof's terrorism was motivated by racial politics

Yes, Muslims follow Islam. Thanks for clearing that up.

Racial politics are in the Christian bible.

>Racial politics are in the Christian bible.
where

In the Christian Bible

Deuteronomy, Numbers ...

post a quote

In Deuteronomy, God informs Israelites there are other ethnic groups living in the promised land.

God's advice:

"...smite them, and utterly destroy them; thou shalt make no covenant with them nor shew mercy unto them. Neither shalt thou make marriages with them."

Sounds like something from the Quran!

these are instructions for Jews

Ah, so everything in the Christian bible isn't meant to be taken as a command from God to be followed, but everything in the Quran is.

When was this determined? And who determined it?

the Israelites were Jews by virtue of the fact they practiced Judaism you thick prick

is he a slav?

It's in the Christian Bible and it's from God.

It's interesting that you can't imagine that some southern intolerant inbred idiot would get the wrong idea.

Your assumption that all Christians understand the same viewpoint as you scares me.

he released a manifesto that laid out his motivations and they had nothing to do with Christianity
he's also clearly somewhat intelligent
don't really understand why you're even bothering with this quite obviously stupid line of argument
>Your assumption that all Christians understand the same viewpoint as you scares me
never said this, but it's quite clear you don't understand anything about the Bible or Christianity

Neither do you
now fuck off

So there are things in the Christian bible have nothing to do with Christianity.

Too bad we assume the opposite about the Quran and that every verse has to be taken literally.

Sounds illogical.