Are there any foods where you just prefer certain cultivars or colors of?

Are there any foods where you just prefer certain cultivars or colors of?
>pic related

black over white dicks

Red potatoes over the standard brown ones. And I think mixed red and white quinoa looks a bit more interesting than unmixed.

shut up faggot cuck

I can't enjoy anything but cheddar in cheese. I tried buying a few sorts and always had to give the whole package to my Frenchfag gourmand friend who eats all the disgusting crap.

I prefer cherry tomatoes to any other type, even when it comes to making sauces. They just have more flavour.

cultivars are a social construct

I prefer em well done, more flauvor. If you dissagree you should probably kill yourself matcho playing scum

>le cuck maymay

simply eric friend

h e i r l o o m s

kys cuck

Fuck off commie

I enjoy a purple sweet potato
And red potatoes over white

>cultivars are a social construct
a cultivated construct, by definition. not sure what you mean by a social construct...there are objectively testable differences between a purple carrot and an orange carrot, even if they're the same interbreedable species of plant.

My mum taught at a small private school, and for a while she accepted fresh chicken eggs from a student as a material fee payment. They were teal-shelled, dainty, and unusually rich. To this day I have not had omelettes to match this experience, not even if I buy equally fresh eggs or eggs from other species of birds. As a result, I chase the dragon by buying oddly colored chicken eggs from the farmers' market when I can. It's like buying a lotto ticket that will never pay out, but I can't stop.

Pink Lady apples.

They're literally the perfect apple, in my opinion.

>red potatoes over white

Red potatoes taste like starchy paste compared to the far superior Yukon Gold. I grow exclusively Yukon Gold even though the seed potatoes are more expensive and you don't get as many per plant.

You must be lower tier Irish.

Incorrect
A limey.
I think this may be due to me eating white potatoes and nothing else for 2 months straight though. I'm temporarily bored of them, and wanted an alternative for when I want potato, as it is better for certain potato dishes.
Beans have taken the mantle currently though

>le kys maymay

even more eric than before

cuck

Looks like /pol is leaking again

its a shame those purple carrots just turn brown when you cook them

you're overcooking your carrots, user