I haven't eaten meat in around 7 years, since I don't care about anything anymore I might start again...

I haven't eaten meat in around 7 years, since I don't care about anything anymore I might start again. But I don't really know much about cooking it or making meat dishes so, Veeky Forums what should I eat first?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QAzESJ62irI
youtube.com/watch?v=G3-6E3h--DA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cook up some bacon, and then eggs in the bacon fat. use cast iron because there is no substitute. have meat for every meal of the day, and start with a dope ass breakfast

>Not eating meat for 7 years depressed him into eating meat again

Kek. Just start light. Like 10% of meal every other day. Slowly increase until you are eating steak raw and telling the waitress to fuck off with that pre salad bullshit.

Don't do what the first reply said. Start easy, like chicken or fish.

Bacon and eggs straight out the gate will probably make you sick.

well I do love most kind of salad stuff, but I also love the greasy and tender texture of meat. I just don't know what kind of meats or how to buy them at a butcher shop or whatever, as in, I can't go and ask for a pound of meat, that'd be silly.
hmm is pancetta the same thing? I don't think I can get actual bacon here

Again, don't start with greasy pork. I wouldn't even start with red meat. Get some white meat chicken or fish. Ease into it that way.

SPARKS
youtube.com/watch?v=QAzESJ62irI

buy a rotisserie chicken from walmart

sparks my dude
youtube.com/watch?v=G3-6E3h--DA
chicken it is.
so, i buy some chicken breast, just putting it in the oven will do it? like i said, i dunno how to meat at all

Google easy chicken recipes. Come on man.

Brown some ground meat op, and make chili or somethin'

I just want your advice Veeky Forums

That's his advice. Don't be lazy.

I'm in the same boat as you, except I was raised vegetarian.

That said...

Why don't you care about anything anymore op?

Who cares, faggot.

I ended up making some sort of beef curry, but the meat ended up a bit tough
still okay I guess

my gf was veg for seven years before me. she had a ham sammie on a road trip with me and was sick for three days

That happens to everyone, so not exactly something to base a judgement on.

Have a greek place nearby? Lots of good vegetarian food, and a skewer of grilled chicken or pork would be mild and tasty to give you the feel.
[spoiler]Now I want some Greek takeout. Fuck being poor.[/spoiler]

fuck

marinade chicken breast overnight with lemon and dill, dice in the morning, pan sear and put it in a caesar salad