I just don't care anymore. I see the market crash and crash over and over again. I just feel empty...

I just don't care anymore. I see the market crash and crash over and over again. I just feel empty. It doesn't make me full of rage or cry. Just nothing. How do you feel user ?

Attached: c33.jpg (719x719, 61K)

Yes

Like my life is over since I've just been diagnosed with impotence. So basically I have nothing anymore.

capitulation

In your dreams user. We going fuckin 1k believe me. The normies will be purged. The price will normalize once the meme fags aint memeing anymore. Screenshot this.

Attached: 1452161125531.jpg (600x600, 33K)

just get it over with
it's going to crash more, who even cares
and then it will eventually moon to greater heights
the wait is what i hate
we already know what's going to happen, just let us fast forward time or something

spread fud mate the fuckin ath student buyers cant be purged soon enough plus whales need new capital to accumulate

don't need to, you're so wrong its retarded. We're not going a dime past 5k. Normies are already leaving, do you not see it on this board alone?

Insufficient. Like when you think you're a natural at something only to discover you were not only not a natural but don't even know how to get good at it. The worst part is still believing that the opportunity is here and that it will evade me because I don't know how to find it.

why the fuck would that matter the world is ending anyway

They're deciding to either do this or just skip the dump all together

The former will rekt companies, the latter will rekt mommies

>keep telling that yourself
>bags heavier every nanosecond
>support @ "insert any number until we hit 1k"

Set some ridiculous sell orders (I mean 100x) and go away. Not even kidding.

it's a zero sum game, markets are never that easy. over half of btc accounts were made when price reached 7500, that means altcoins accounts majority are losers, prolly 80% of accounts are red currently. bitcoin might take a while to recover to even 15k, months, not a new thing. fundamentally btc is quite good, trading activity is currently bearish still.

same thing will happen with housing etc. it just longer time frame. zero sum, not as easy as money as people think.

Attached: 1496790957085.jpg (3000x4080, 925K)

no it literally wont go under 6k for longer than a day, mark my words, the whales who run this shit show will not allow it, they would be breaking their own toy. Almost all of the miners would stop. Jews are also buying exchanges and shit and making new exchanges, they're not going to let their new toy be broken before they even get to use it

wabbit season

this isn't my first bear market im still way in the green buddy

Attached: 1496021582005.png (247x246, 71K)

I want to keep tanking to a point of what seems like no return so I can buy more

This is a more frustrating bear market than June-July 2017 though, just because we're given scraps of hope of re-emergence of the bull market before going back down to slightly above ATL in the past couple months

this. btc is a zombie market rife with exchange fraud. unless you are a whale or run a trading bot, you will not make it.

Same. I've managed to mentally seperate my crypto bux from my "real money", so to speak. This way whether the market crashes or rises it's entertaining. The memes on both sides make it worth it, if I get rich that's just a bonus at this point.

I went through that watching LINK (which I was 90% in) go from 10k sats to 1k sats late last year.
Honestly, I feel like it was a good experience for me overall. Once you've broken through the painful stage to the resignation stage you become a lot more resilient. Market movements don't phase me at all now. Think of it as a baptism of fire, and remember that nearly everyone that "made it" had to endure the same at some point.

Any of you guys who don't care and might be /anheroing/
help a brother out.

BTC: 194biq4ena57xDUEXzcKjN1Ht6hr3Gxc5C
ETH/LINK/EOS: 0x7f9b4399a5a0e9481e6cff7ce443dde200c59e7c
LTC: LL9SfQk6K25PX5iZYJFk5gbQ8m9NwCZBeY

I don't feel anything. The reason I am not indifferent to this crash though, is that this isn't just one of many crashes. I don't think there has ever been such a surge of interest and price as there was at the beginning of this year. This isn't something that happened before.

What if the consequence is, that this was what all those years of meteoric rises led up to. And now we have had it, we're over the peak. We are on our way to a slow decline. To zero.

What it looks like when somebody with bottom percentile IQ thinks he's typing deep stuff

For Bitcoin, maybe, but Bitcoin was a proof of concept that proved that a) People will happily ascribe real life value to cryptocurrency coins, and b) The cryptographic mechanisms used to protect the network from hacking are legit.
But Bitcoin has governance and scaling issues (not to mention general problems with large scale PoW) out the ass and is unlikely to reign supreme as the "crypto cash" substitute it was originally intended to be. This opens the floor for another project to take its place. Which it will. And it will be better.
And that's not even touching on smart contracts which are likely to be far bigger than the "digital cash" aspect of cryptocurrencies. So yeah, maybe BTC will never reach a new ATH, but crypto as a whole is literally just getting started.

I mean if yesterday and tomorrow didn't exist then it would be pretty salient to say that market investments are a zero sum game.

Otherwise though, yea, it's a pretty fucking stupid statment that poster made.

>How do you feel user ?
more confident of my investment that ever before. Our version of the dot com crash is coming and I'm going to be that faggot that bought amazon shares when they were on the ground
let the FUD and the red come, I am fucking ready

Attached: 1507561218464.png (600x605, 224K)

what are your holds

REQ, LINK, JNT will join them soon

I want to dump more fiat into REQ, but I do genuinely believe this could keep bleeding until 50m market cap or something. I just don't know when to buy in

Giddy and excited. You see, I'm a nocoiner, and I have been telling you retards for month this shit was a bubble.

But it goes beyond just proving I was right. You see, I actually feed on your misery. Your suffering brings me joy. No I'm not trying to say I'm some kind of psychic vampire or some retarded /x/ bullshit like that. Just that it brings me almost sexual satisfaction to see you struggle and lose over and over again.

REQ roadmap is pretty longterm and I don't see the mainnet bumping it much
as long as you have some REQs already I wouldn't be in a hurry. the lower it goes, the more money I will put into it

Attached: shrug.png (549x437, 159K)

You're a nocoiner and yet here you are, on the coin board. All I can say is I hope you haven't been following this space for long, because even after this crash I'm still at $110k from a $6k investment in May.

true, thanks for the advice friend

just let it die it'll come back up but it would be way harder to get in if your new.

Kek. Calm down nostradamus we're at the same prices we were back in like November

Don't feel like unpacking this, but for the noobs reading: about 2/3 of post above is completely retarded and wrong. Your best bet for future gains remains BTC. Carry on.

Yup, the network that ground to a halt with a mempool in the hundreds of thousands, multi hour and $30 transactions, and PoW energy consumption of a small country is definitely going to be the crypto cash of the future. Especially with such a tight and unified body of developers.

my port says -14k today and could not careless

t. when i believe in the tech behind link

This 2bh
These fluctuations don't matter a bit if you're in for the long run

>Insufficient. Like when you think you're a natural at something only to discover you were not only not a natural but don't even know how to get good at it. The worst part is still believing that the opportunity is here and that it will evade me because I don't know how to find it.
I feel like this too.
Going to tradingview and trading with a small amount on bitmex makes it better