ITT: post the most recent food you've made no matter how good or bad

ITT: post the most recent food you've made no matter how good or bad

Pic is a beef pie that just got out of the oven.

Other urls found in this thread:

therecipecritic.com/2016/08/the-best-swedish-meatballs/
cookingchanneltv.com/recipes/pastelitos-de-carne-picadillo-filled-pastries.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First slice.

That pale pastry was crying out for an egg wash.

I made a birthday cake.
It's shit. The swiss meringue buttercream is grainy and loose, and the recipe didn't result in nearly enough of it to cover the cake properly.
It's supposed to be topped with caramel sauce, but I didn't realize that making caramel sauce is fucking hard, and I burnt it to inedibility. I'm trying the sauce again, but I've had to just ice the cake with this shit that looks like scrambled eggs.

no pic but I chopped up some potatos and baked them in oil butter salt for almost an hour

Yeah I completely forgot about the egg wash, I'll be sure to include it next time.

Mushroom, potato, and mozarella pie that I made today.

Borscht

I have cooked since this dish, but I did not take a picture of said food. Made these Swedish meatballs last week. I am making them again today with elk instead of beef.

Here are the elk Swedish meatballs. All from scratch.

"Have we started the cornbread?"
"Yes. The Cornbread rises."

I don't take pictures of the food I make because I'm not a conceited asshole.

dinner

Unless you're living through some hard times, there is absolutely no reason to do this to yourself. Please stop.

>Please stop.

But it's actually really good... I can't stop

Curious as to the spices in the swedish meatballs. Recipe?

Beautiful lattice work, my man.

This is the recipe I follow. I only make some minor modification, due to extra lean meat. I am still waiting for my grandmother to send me her Swedish meatballs/kjottkaker recipe that my great grandmother brought from Norway. This one has to do for now.

>therecipecritic.com/2016/08/the-best-swedish-meatballs/

made pastalitos on the recommendation of a friend, they came out pretty good

WHAT ARE THOSE DELIGHTFUL PASTRIES?

Reese's peanut butter cake
Looks sloppy as shit but tasted good and sold well

their pastalitos, also known as cuban pastries. they have some sort of meat, in this case ground beef, plus veggies. I used this recipie

cookingchanneltv.com/recipes/pastelitos-de-carne-picadillo-filled-pastries.html

minus the raisins

Thanks, user. Those look delightful.

Gorgeous shit user.

hnng

already ate it so cant post but i made scrambled eggs and a quesadilla. i was talking to a friend so i accidentally let my eggs overcook in the pan for about 10-15 seconds on one side, but they still tasted pretty good. i put a good few splashes of hot sauce on them (not meme sauce). the quesadilla was just a plain flour tortilla folded over with shredded mild cheddar inside. nothing fancy and definitely not Veeky Forums material but i enjoyed it.

al mighty rice and tuna

>Swedish meatballs
>from Norway

>dutch oven
>in my bed

a non-dutch bed, mind you

Swedish meatballs and kjottkaker are almost exactly the same. My great grandmother's recipe only changes a couple things for kjottkaker.

Actually you mean kjottboller.
Kjottkaker is a bigger patty. while kjottboller are tiny balls like swedish meatballs. Kjottkaker literally means meatcakes.

I've been doing (light) stir fry all week long and i'll be doing it for the rest of the month as well.
Just bought $60 worth of boneless chicken and beef cuts along with shrimp, sauces, a giant bag of mixed vegetables and packs of ramen.
No, I do not use the ramen mix (too salty).

meat/savory meat pies are too british

might as well post pics of pot noodle and blood pudding

Chicken breast and steamed veggies.

Made some spaghetti, like this but not so many tomato chunks

OCD detected

Chicken soup.
Mom brought me a whole roasted chicken so I had to make it last. I took half of the bones and made a stock with garlic, onion, ginger and thyme. Then I put some carrots, broccoli, cauliflower and a handful of fusilli into the broth with half the chicken meat.

It was nice because I've been sick this week.

Entrecote steak with fries and hot ajvar.

I just have small ass plates.

looks bretty good apart from that though

made some chicken pot pie soup. served it in homemade bread bowls.

Asado (Argentinean BBQ)

Fried rice

Pls no bully

Cabbage, lotus root, daikon, and konnyaku stirfry with yakisoba. Radish sprouts for garnish.

Aside from the bread and ketchup post I'd definitely be willing to give anything a shot here at the worst.

whoa whoa whoa

you can steam entire potatoes?

Veeky Forums chicken curry.
6 times a day.
It's monotonous.

my fucking nigger

i just put the coal

Post recipe please.

It's just brown rice, chicken breast and broccoli in a generic M&S curry paste.
I cook it up the night before and microwave it at work.
I have a big omelette and steak in the morning, shakes after the gym and cottage cheese before bed.
It works for the gains but it's boring.

If you don't like it, why do you make it? Life's pretty short user. Eat tasty food.

Not him but what part of gains, Veeky Forums, and gym is not there for you to make the connection?

Hardly seems worth it if he's miserable.

He must IMPROVE the GAYNZ

God damn, man. Elk meatballs is what my grandmother from Värmland used to make. They're the real deal.

I'm not miserable, user.
I love life.
Eat big, lift big, think big!

lattice looks immaculate 2bh

would eat

Last thing I made was a birthday cake, top layer was an apple spice cake with a cinnamon apple filling and the bottom layer was a pumpkin cake with a cream cheese filling. First time really making this decorated of a cake. I thought it wasn't too bad.

Its some fucking Linda Dee tier got-it-from-a-facebook-gif recipie I tried cause it looked not shit.

Actually pretty fuckin good. Vaguely Mexican spicey chicken.

nice za

Eh

Not smoking your slab of ribs.
Dropped.

I made these scones earlier tonight. They came out pretty good.

Can't possibly fuck them up either.

Could use some color, homie. Looks like good eats anywayz

I just made a turkey melt. Nothing special.
I should make this though, I've been craving it.

Damn, nigga. Nice work.

I was taking it from an angle where it was steaming. Somehow taking a picture from another angle wouldn't show it, but thanks.

Ever heard of eggwash?
Looks nice though

Looks dank

Nice

Looks great

Looks dank, slap some butter and honey in those fuckers

yep, just pierce them a few times for more even cooking

On Monday I did a leg of lamb with tarragon and honey couscous.

a cup of goon

>think big
>can't think of any way to prepare lean protein and veggies other than a curry

Fuck the glass just drink straight from the bladder bro

How are you supposed to slap that?

i'm just trying to salvage what's left of my dignity. i accidentally split some dude's nose open playing goon of fortune

i will never back down once challenged
i'll just simulate the feel by slapping my layer of lard

A small white 'zza with some brie.

Blanquette de Veau

Wish I had some leeks when I cooked it, it lacks a bit of greens.

haha45119

Wow cute.

turkey & potatoe pot with a light cheese sauce and mixed veggies.

Thats when you eat the chunky shit with a spoon and try again. Also, a double boiler is best for caramel making

Homemade mince pies

were the steam vents made by a bear?

Looks like someone has jizzed blood and semen on the bowl. And wadda FUCK is that cheese slice doing there?

Made this yesterday r8

>yellow mustard

>semen

wat

Smoked cod with dried rosemary, some other spices I don't remember and balsamic vinegar. Baked a sweetpotato and chopped some cucumber too.

Walnuts with cinnamon, and oil.

use gorgonzola cheese faggot

italianfag here
carbonarafag spotted
not bad, man

These threads give me hope (and a but of inspo)
I hate reposting but I'll oblige, pic related is a horrible shit of my favorite easy-mode bulk food:
Sun-dried tomato and chicken pilaf
I usually serve with (raw) spinach or rucola

I'd post a pic of the 3 litres of "chili" from the freezer but that's _really_ not pretty

Should've given the chicken a bit more of a brown before throwing it in but eh, turned out fine
Note to self and anyone that might want to try this: a couple of tablespoons of sambal will work wonders in the sauce

t-thanks sempai