Is it bad that my favorite chips to dip in nacho cheese is original pringles? Baked lays is good, too...

Is it bad that my favorite chips to dip in nacho cheese is original pringles? Baked lays is good, too. All tortilla chips are too thick and salty.

PRINGLES AREN'T TECHNICALLY CHIPS BECAUSE THEY CONTAIN LESS THAN 45% POTATO PRODUCT AND ARE MADE FROM A PASTE AND THEN SHAPED, RATHER THAN BEING SLICED FROM WHOLE POTATOES, WHICH GIVES THEM THAT ICONIC PRINGLE SHAPE THAT STACKS SO NICELY IN A CAN

HURRRR

It's the best combination of wheat, rice, corn, and potato flakes in chip form, though.

>In July 2008 in the London High Court, P&G lawyers successfully argued that Pringles were not crisps (even though labelled "Potato Crisps" on the container) as the potato content was only 42% and their shape, P&G stated, "is not found in nature". This ruling, against a United Kingdom VAT and Duties Tribunal decision to the contrary, exempted Pringles from the then 17.5% VAT for potato crisps and potato-derived snacks.[20]

THE LAW HAS SPOKEN. THEY ARE CHIPS, user.

DURRRR

EXCUSE ME, I FAILED TO COPY THE MOST IMPORTANT POINT

>In May 2009, the Court of Appeal reversed the earlier decision.

He's posting that shit because you post in all caps, not because of the content of your posts, you mongoloid.

>you post in all caps

THE QUOTED TEXT IS NOT WRITTEN IN CAPITAL LETTERS

Bad? No. A lot of people like them or they wouldn't keep making them.

I kind of find them annoyingly thin for diping. Lays version is just all around better desu.

The bad was less toward the quality of the chip and more toward the faux pas of using "potato" chips instead of corn tortilla chips for dipping.

>I use the empty can to blow my fap load into when I finish the chips

You're an idiot, son. How in god's good name could this thread deserve a bump? Retard. Doesn't middle school start at 8 AM? You better get to bed.

That sounds good, but pringles are so fragile in the first place that it would be almost impossible to dip them in a good nacho cheese sauce.

Thank you for the bump.

Yeah, it's cheap sauce, fritolay canned stuff. I mean, it tastes good to me, but it's thin enough to allow for pringles dipping.

What's the best brand of canned nacho cheese dip?

casa mamita

I, too, thought tortilla chips were gross until I tried pic related. Juanita's are so good you can eat them plain.

Yes
Best with pace picante

What store do you get them at?

Chilipeno flavor is so fucking amazing.

>casa mamita

good shit.

They're regional. Available in the PNW.

Due to my semi-lucid mind from being up all night, I read that as rental at first. Was very confused.