Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xacrh_lUcDU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

soy sauce and an egg
what the fuck did you think?
maybe a spriing onion

Just eat the plain white rice and keep the $5

send $5 to your mom for a nude then jerk off on it

2 threads of saffron? maybe a sprinkle of tumeric and some good soy sauce made from soy beans, so I don't fart up a storm.

Buy 3 mcdoubles, plain

>so I don't fart up a storm
That sounds like your problem

I don't know, not to sound like a tard, but wheat products make me fart away, give me gas. Ever since I cut out wheat products for the most part I can drink milk like a mad man, we're talking 2 glasses and not even get gas.

soy sauce
sesame oil
eggs
whatever chili peppers are around

dump rice and buy 3 McChickens, literally more filling than eating the rice and 3 McChickens.

McDonalds is a meme

One onion, chop it.
One package of bacon, chop it too.
Fry both in pan.

Do I have to include the price of oil and ground black pepper in the cost of improving it? I'm guessing it'd be a few cents worth of each.

It's basic, but that's something I can do within 5 dollars easy and make it nicer.

Rice is for communist chink
Ill just get the piece of beef I can get for 5$

A hamburger patty, some mushroom gravy, an egg.

Ta da, loco moco.

Semen
Keep the $5.

Miso with large cabbage or lettuce wraps. Healthy and delicious.

>loco moco
Overrated meme food for fat fucking Hawaiians. Shit sucks.

Veeky Forums would approve

Buy a bag of lentils/chickpeas/beans

Cook them
add them into the rice with some cheap as fuck dried spices

done

nourishing meal and sort of tasty

Bits of cheap diced salmon or onion + thinly sliced beef. Teriyaki sauce and green onion to taste

Buy a package of bacon, cook it all, add the whole thing to the rice

For me it's the MCchicken.

Curry powder

A pack of natto, a raw egg, and some soy sauce

i did the math and $5 would get me a little over four tablespoons of human blood

Broccoli glazed with fig preserve and balsamic. Pour broccoli and remaining glaze as sauce over rice... Enjoy...

Being an unapologetic weeb and going with this, thanks

Go get Popeyes' Boneless Wing Bash

Cook hot links, eggs, and bacon in a pan and dump -everything- onto rice

Wagyu Beef patty, fried egg, brown gravy, spoonful of kimchi

>wheat products make me fart away
maybe you are one of the very few people who actually cant handle gluten

Red lentils, an onion, couple tomatoes, a serrano. Make some dhal and have the rice on the side desu

Bacon will use up more than the $5

OK, lets curry this shit up.

Making Rice

2 Cups of Basmati Rice (Costco has great bulk rice)
3 Cups of water
salt in water if you want

Rinse rice in cold water in strainer/sieve for 1 minute or until the water runs clear. Boil 3 cups of water and place rice in pot. High heat until it boils reduce to gentle simmer (low heat) and cover. Simmer for 15 minutes and turn off the element. Let it rest for 15 on the element. Don’t lift the lid. Fluff rice and place in a container for overnight storage in the fridge. All fried rice requires day old rice at least.

Making the Egg for fried rice.

4 eggs
3 shakes of McCormick Curry powder
4 twists of fresh ground pepper

Beat eggs in a bowl, heat a nonstick frypan with a small amount of olive oil to coat. Scramble the eggs to done, not overcooked and reserve.

Making the Fried Rice:

2 cups of frozen veg thawed.
Rice from previous stage
Curried scrambled egg from previous stage
One ½ onion medium diced

Curry Paste:

3 tbsp olive oil
1 to 2 tbsp of chili garlic sauce
1 tbsp curry powder
1tsp garlic powder
1tsp turmeric
1tsp ginger
2tbsp soy sauce

Take day old rice and pour 3 tbsp of olive oil or canola in its container and mix well. Coat the entire batch lightly. Put a small coating amount of oil in a big pan or wok and heat to high. Toss in the onion and leave it to brown. Toss it. Then add the rice and fry until warm, 2 minutes. Add veg and stir fry. Slowly add the curry paste and mix vigorously until uniform. Add the egg at the end and stir gently.

Schimichi togarashi or furikake and an onsen tomago
sushi ginger
cut seaweed sheets
sesame seeds sliced ham

To that add coarse cut chicken breast, toss well.

So much fail here.

>>Basmati for fried rice
Basmati is tasty, sure, but it makes for shit fried rice. You want something that's a bit shorter grain.

>>McCormick spices
Might as well use dirt

You don't.. cook anything, do you?

A bit of chicken fat, salt, tumeric, curry powder.

arborio rice is never used for fried rice. It's sticky, the very definition of NOT FRIED RICE. This place is useless for anyone that cooks.

Who said anything about arborio, user? I said "a bit shorter", not full-on sticky rice.

I cook plenty. That's how I know McCormick spices are flavorless crap.

It's all good. It's clear you know what you're talking about. Let everyone follow your example. They can all go out and tend their herb garden..

>They can all go out and tend their herb garden..

While I think that is a great idea, there you go with the exaggeration again.

First arborio rice, and now this? Surely you realize there's a middle ground between the cheapest spices money can buy vs. going full-on autist, right?

You need to type autist, then cuck, then numale. God I hate you children so much.

You're a garbage person.

Soy sauce has wheat in it to help with flavor. You want Tamari. Same thing, no wheat. Obviously slightly different flavor.

brewed soy will make you fart regardless..

teenage dipshit doesn't have an opinion? What subway should I get today?

Can't one of you with an emotional disorder pretend to be this guy for me?

I buy a steak?

Butter and a bit of salt.
Bam.

If you have any sense, you stop eating rice. I gave up years ago because it is just so fucking bland and boring. It's the staple filler where I live and people don;t think they've eaten unless they have had rice 3 times a day
It is probably one of the least versatile staples ever - what can you fucking do with it? Boil or steam it or fry it after boiling, that's what.
It's also great for giving you diabetes too.

>it is just so fucking bland
Stop buying crappy rice.

>>least versatile
Lol, what? You can do all kinds of things with it. It's great in soups, stews, jambalaya, gumbo, etc. You can flavor it with a massive variety of different seasonings. You can even use it in sausages (cajun boudin, for example).

>Bam.
Viola sounds much better.

you sure are refuting his point about exaggeration and melodramaticism by being assmad over a reasonable statement of the general direct proportionality of quality vs. price

i honestly had to read over the post chain again to be sure i wasn't missing anything. turns out you all do, in fact, have a strong emotional connection with McCormick. otherwise I could not even begin to explain why you fucking cry so much about being called out on buying cheap spices; just grabbing whatever you see off the grocery shelves.

>"It is probably one of the least versatile staples ever - what can you fucking do with it?"
it is a nutty background starch for earthy and spicy recipes aka. Chinese/Indian cuisine aka. one-third of the fucking world you willfully ignorant dipshit

billions of people over several millennia, perhaps a couple of their rice recipes made it onto the Internet you fucking moron

>"It's also great for giving you diabetes too."
When I think Japan, I think diabetes

>>"It's also great for giving you diabetes too."
>When I think Japan, I think diabetes

I imagine you think a lot of depressing things that don't add up. Japan is nearly free of diabetes. But you exist.

>"i read popular normie memes on facebook, everyone must be ironically depressed like me, what would i say if i wanted to hurt myself"
>"oh, i know:"
>"But you exist"
>"durr show'd him"

try again fucktard

I don't get it either.
It seems like a complete overreaction.

>Rice causes diabetes
American education strikes again. Better get another serving of that bacon double cheeseburger with fries which certainly won't cause diabetes, which also explains why nobody in America has diabetes and it's so common in rural Thailand. Fat retards

good tea motherfucker

Not where I live.

I pay like roughly a dollar for 250gr of bacon in my country.

borrow two eggs from a neighbor

crack over hot rice

stir

eat the fuckin shit

break my nigga off a couple eggs next time they on sale and save the cheddar

Butter, salt, garlic powder, MSG

cook it in chicken or beef stock with a bit of salt and pepper. add an egg at the end and stir it up. top with spring onions for a bit of crunch

Cheap chicken
Tiny onion
One carrot
2 single serving oil and two soy sauce packages
I make fried rice

the only good answer

I guess I would shred it. Keeping Lincoln's head aside for later. I'd make a sauce with half of the shredded paper and drizzle it over the rice to try to get some color in it. The other half I would fry to try to get it crispy. Maybe add some texture and mix that in. Garnish with lincoln's head and serve with a glass of room temp tapwater.

>lincoln's head
>shredded paper
Did you just have a stroke

it's a fiver you goon
lincoln's on the front

I'm an american. Unless you're willing to make change my options are very limited.

thats a dumb thing to call it

chili paste
egg
green onion

Taco rice. It's better if you cook with it, but I guess if the bowl is already made you could sprinkle it on top.

>almost everyone putting eggs in rice

It adds nothing to the rice except a slightly gooey texture and a yellow tint once you stir in the yolk. Add some cabbage, sweet potato or carrots instead, holy shit. Just because you watched it on anime once doesn't make it good.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xacrh_lUcDU

plebs

How long does this 5 bucks gotta last me is the real question

Make mujadarra with it.

Caramelize a small onion in butter. Cook a handful of lentils (in stock if there's money left in the budget or homemade on hand) with 1/2 each of cumin, allspice, cinnamon, and cardamom, pinch of salt. When lentils and onions are done, combine both with the cooked rice.

Are you a 1930's gangster? If not, you sound like a fucking retard.

1.50 - furakaki bottle
2.00 soy sauce
1.50 - tofu

>Just because you watched it on anime once doesn't make it good.
what makes it good is the fact that we think it tastes good
even if we've been brainwashed by jew media or whatever, the fact that we respond in the manner that people do when they like something is enough

imagine being so autistic you're physically upset by someone using a slang word

Butter

Black Pepper

japanese sesame sauce

How much does it cost where you live? A package where i live costs 7 bucks

Tomato and egg

Black beans, an avacado, teriyaki sauce.

I eat this dish at least once a week and it never gets old.

>$7
Jesus fuck, how much bacon do you get for that?
A package of 140 grams of bacon costs like $1 where I live, it's not even bad stuff either.

an additional five dollars worth of rice

on that note, someone posted a really good video on how to make proper fried rice from some Chinese cook
I cant find it anymore, anybody know it?

(牛丼) Gyūdon easy,cheap and tasty!

I would just knock up a simple curry, and have enough for a couple of portions.

Cheap frozen chicken breasts (£2)
Small can of coconut milk (25p)
Thai Green Curry paste (£1)
Onion (15p)
Bell Pepper (40p)
Chillies (50p)
Green beans (50p)

>
>For me it's the MCchicken.
Damn that got me

Just sprinkle some Furikake on that bitch

Boom, delicious

Buy a $5 bottle of soysauce

I put tabasco sauce on my rice.

put an raw egg in and cover and allow to steam in residual heat until it's like boogers

You are the worst kind of person

my dog made a poop that looked like that once