I'm used to drinking bourbon, whiskeys, and scotch; but HOLY FUCK

I'm used to drinking bourbon, whiskeys, and scotch; but HOLY FUCK.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FOTlNOZB4Zo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Every shot you need to shout, "Wild Turkey Surprise!"

youtube.com/watch?v=FOTlNOZB4Zo

Can't handle it, huh? I must say, it is pretty powerful. Only a real drinker can chug this stuff.

It's only 101 proof. Try their 112proof.

>mfw drinking a cask strength bourbon for the first time

all the animals in the salad made me kek

I'm way too used to 65% low wines.

I didn't even know wines could be that strong.

Nigga hol up

Is that even possible?

My functional alcoholic friend said it was gonna fuck me up. It didn't and I enjoyed the hell out of the bottle.

>drinking alcohol
haram

What is it like having a vagina? 101 proof is not even their strongest shit.

kek

been drinking wild turkey since i started drinking because thats what my brother bought. your just a bitch OP

getting used to like bookers at 67% was a really idea.

now im an alcoholic and can drink it like water, even tho it all gets me just as drunk shakey

isn't the rare breed variety from them actually good? have you tried it?

No thanks, I like my innards, I'll pass.
>Toss a mean salad, Bugs implying.

Had rare breed earlier this year. It was a great bottle. Unfortunately the cork got v& and started leaking cork bits into the bourbon :(

Damn thats a shame. I would have complained to the manufacturer and got a coupon. There's a bar near me that has shots of rare breed as part of their happy hour menu. I guess ill give it a try

>coupon
>lives in a place with ABC stores

...Can ABC stores take coupons? For some reason I don't think they would.

>not chasing everclear with naturally carbonated spring water
what are you doing

No liver can withstand a proof of that magnitude.

Where can I buy this

Idk i've never tried but i feel like why wouldn't they? If it's from the manufacturer.

You can steal it from air force bases; they use it to fuel aircraft.

Try a liquor store
Its legality may depend on where you live

It's also commonly used to strip paint and varnish off of boats

Thanks pham

That explains why I've never seen it, I'm from a nanny state country

Ya know, shortly before I went to the hospital for withdrawals at the end of my blazing alcoholic period, I was starting to consider switching to buying bottles of everclear instead of my usual shitty vodka because I felt I would need less and therefore save money. I truly believe that if I had not asked my roommate to take me to the hospital when I did, that this would have been my next step and probably my death.

A quarter cup of this stuff WILL kill you, if you dont projectile vomit by the time it touches your tongue. Its used for making fuckhuge bowls of punch for cheap. Anyone who claims to chug this stuff is lying through their teeth, and people empty bottles and fill them with regular vodka and chug it on video to seem cool.

If youre so addicted to inebriation that pure ethanol is tempting you, just take a fucking huge dab of DUDE concentrates instead.