Is this pseudoscience or legit?

Is this pseudoscience or legit?

As you can guess, I never took a biology class.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305
jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636
articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809
psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/PPPL1.pdf
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221
youtube.com/watch?v=hs5qvovJkwI
pnas.org/content/107/46/20081.abstract
ncse.com/files/pub/evolution/Excerpt--reznick.pdf
sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/04/080417112433.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Species_problem
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

All human DNA are within .04% points of similarity to each other. If there is truth to it this it would be hard to fucking tell because other animals like those birds or with dog breeds don't come near that close.

Personally I just blame poor people.

Yes, it's right. And no, is a not a conspiracy that "hide" that fact, is just too much of hot topic to get into

Pseudoscience. The only other species in your pic is abbos, the rest are all homo sapiens sapiens.

Explain

Why is abbo the only odd one out?

Basically what this guy said is correct.

Appearance does not equal genetic differentiation. Humans all migrated out of Africa within the last 20,000 years, and that's simply not enough time nor enough evolutionary pressure to create substantial genetic difference. There are noticeably different phenotypes in some parts Africa, and people like to say abbos are a different breed, so those would be the closest you'd get to subspecies, but even then I don't think there's enough evidence to say that they aren't all homo sapiens sapiens.

If you want to talk about conspiracies, you have to wonder whether its more likely that people are assholes to each other with little need for hard science to be an asshole, or that humans, in the past 50-5,000 years have evolved into distinct subspecies even though we all appear similar with similar abilities and capabilities and can all interbreed while other species take millenia of isolated evolution to do the same thing.

not that guy, but "race science" doesn't do anything except make whites and asians feel smug about themselves.

there is no money in the research, no prestige really, and you run the risk of having scientifically illiterate faggots use your work as justification for their retarded eugenics/genocide schemes.

because
youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E

Can you explain why appearance doesn't indicate genetic difference?

It's hereditary and even a child can identify different races. From skin to bone there are differences.

How can this not be genetic?

A black and white person are clearly not the same.

>Humans all migrated out of Africa 20,000 years ago

but why shouldn't we have the right to self determination and the right to exclude a genetically inferior population from a genetically superior one? what's the point in averaging them out to make one that's lesser than the superior, and thus somewhere in between?

because we live in an egalitarian society, and humans are not binary. "superior" is relative. i suppose you would make the short list for the purge though, right?

Human intelligence up to 75% inheritible
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html

Human intelligence is highly heritable.
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html

Scientific consensus is that IQ tests are not racially biased.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305

Very poor Whites are comparably intelligent to very wealthy blacks.

Black children raised in White households have similar IQs to black children in black households.
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001

The average African IQ is estimated at 79.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741

The average African-American IQ is 85, compared to the average White IQ of 100.
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf

The white-black gap in SAT scores, a proxy for IQ, is increasing.

Genes for large brains, linked to high IQ, are common everywhere except Africa.
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636

Intelligence has at least a 40-50% genetic basis.
articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809

IQ scores are the best predictor of success in Western society.

IQ is 75% heritable among Whites.

France's IQ drops 4 points per decade because of African immigration
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221

Humans are programed to see differences in other people's faces. It's literally written into our genetic code. This is why you're so good at telling the subtle differences between other white people but have a hard time telling Chinese people apart. They have the same problem telling white people apart.

Take skin tone away and people are so similar we'd likely all be seen as the same to other animals (and very few animals can see anything beyond blues and yellows anyway)

Pets that grow up around a few individuals notwithstanding you'd be hard pressed to find animals that can tell humans apart.

>let's pretend Flynn effect doesn't drown this all

nothing about our society is egalitarian, only people who wish to deny reality that are Marxists want to make it such

dumbing down a population through miscegenation doesn't benefit anyone nor does it benefit humanity as a whole or in the long run.

you are setting human evolution back by thousands, even tens of thousands of years.

All those are muddled by racism
youtube.com/watch?v=hs5qvovJkwI

Goodbye /pol/ don't let the door hit you on the way out.

It is very likely for two black people to have greater genetic differences than a black and a white.

Skin color is a genetically inheritable trait, but the way human skin color is distributed does not make it a good indicator of how similar two people are, especially when black people are involved.

Africa has a lot of genetic variability as far as humans vs humans go, probably more than all other "races" combined

>take skin tone away

are you retarded?

and the rest of your post doesn't even make sense or make a point. it's just inane rambling.

>racism
>i can't think for myself, only mumble buzzwords

damn, for being the science board, you people sure have your heads buried far in the sand to anything you don't want to hear.

An entire race of people can not have a "self", they are not a united front of any kind.

The rich white industrialist wants more mexicans and vietnamese because they're cheaper labor. His version of "self" determination does not include any form of intimacy with the poor white laborer.

He's not sticking his dick in any poor people, white or brown. His personal genes will be fine, why should he give a fuck about some poor white guy's legacy. Especially considering he probably views the poor white guy as similarly genetically inferior to the mexicans he hires

but there is the likelihood that one population will produce someone worthwhile, while another population will likely produce shit.

Just compare Norway to Ghana

The only worthwhile people that need to be produced are his own children, which he can get by either fucking a norwegian olympian astrophysicist or a ghanan olympian astrophysicist, if he manages to find one.

The poor white guy's children turning out like shit just means the rich guy's child has more mexican-cattles to utilize in the future.

wtf are you even talking about

>nothing about our society is egalitarian
yeah, except the law. the law says all humans are equal. you aren't stripping anyone of agency with the current system of government.

A successful person has no duty to associate with or "be a community" with an unsuccessful person simply based on race.

The gene pool loses nothing when an untalented white man fucks an untalented black woman. They are both dindus and the successful white guy has done nothing wrong by treating both like dindus.

>he thinks posting a bunch of links is going to change anything i posted

you could have 100% incontrovertible proof that blacks are dumber than whites and it wouldn't matter. you aren't going to genocide anyone, you aren't having a eugenics program, there isn't going to be a stripping of civil liberties.

>he thinks the law is equitably applied
Fucking kek.

also worth noting that humans are really good at distinguishing subtle differences in facial structure and appearance in order to differentiate between different people. This might make small differences seem even more pronounced, even though it's completely normal relative to the amount of differentiation we see in other species

genocide? no
eugenics? I don't see why not

right to self-determination? I don't see why not. If I only want to live around whites and other whites only want to live around me, we should be entitled to do so.

maybe not in all cases, but its on the books and egalitarianism is the message of every politician trying to get into office.

you going to start mumbling about the jews soon?

and what does that have to do with science? you are talking about a philosophical and political issue.

you aren't going to get the scientific community, who is largely agents of the state/industry, to provide you with political ammunition.

Other whites DON'T only want to live around you.

They want to live with their own kind

People they've met at some point and whose names they know and whose livelihoods are connected with theirs

For those who seek personal profit this often includes foreigners

How do stormniggers deal with the fact ashkenazi jews have a mean iq of 115 and are the intellectual heavyweights of humanity?

Not even who you were talking to, but you are hopelessly deluded if you believe the law and its execution are beacons of fairness equity.

I didn't bring it up

What is a stormnigger?

A stormfront user

I stopped reading there.

>Using IQ as a reliable infallible intelligence measurement

>Head buried in the sand

>Poor whites with the same intelligence as wealthy black men

A does not always equal B. There are many more parameters at play here and you are so boxed in with your confirmation bias to make it sound legitimate. I hope this was bait.

A species is defined as the group if living beings that can create fertile offspring with each other.

Subspecies have fairly clear genetic/geographic boundaries, human races do not. They all blend into each other at the edges

And your proof for that ?

Did you guys know there is only one human race? Fascinating!

Uhh, sorry, no it isn't.

pnas.org/content/107/46/20081.abstract

The only way Mr fucktard up there can be right is if we apply man's neurological ability to recognize differences in human faces. If skin tone were not a factor those faces would be too similar for other animals to distinguish.

Humans are more alike than they are different. Is that clear to you or are you stupid?

Eh, then how come you can tell if someone is a Fijian Gandhi and not a Gandhi Gandhi or a rag top Gandhi?

Their all black and interbreed like dogs but you can tell what they are (and they can too)

YOUD ALL BE DEAD WITHOUT MY DAVID

probably samefag too

>other animals like those birds or with dog breeds don't come near that close

Citation needed, or did you just pull that factoid out of your ass? That's not how science works.

>Humans all migrated out of Africa within the last 20,000 years

Well no, actually Europeans migrated from the Middle East within the last 25,000 years.

>lemme just post a bunch of cherry-picked studies
>lemme draw conclusions by disregarding confounding entirely

Good effort brainlet, but you got the wrong board:

Stormniggers please go

There will inevitably be differences between population groups separated for 1000s of years and some of these differences have an impact on ability. New mutations may occur, some genes may become more prevalent.

The effect on ability is mostly irrelevant until you look at statistics on a large scale or olympic athletes pushed to their limits. Genetics is still mostly like a slot machine where you need the right combination of genes (and upbringing) to truly excel at something. An example might be skin color, white people just need sunscreen in sunny countries, black people need dietary vitamin D in cloudy countries, people adapt and compensate for differences easily using human ingenuity. It is difficult to differentiate genetics from environmental causes, however the differences are too great to attribute 100% to environment and there are many examples of specific genes with an objectively proven effect on people so discounting the role of genetics entirely is irrational.

People often have a confirmation bias in deciding which groupings are relevant and which are irrelevant which is a classic error in statistics. You could for instance lump caucasians and negroes together and asians and aborigines in another group and it would have about as much justification as any other racial grouping.

The best stance on this issue is to apply occam's razor, stick to raw facts and don't take the plebs too seriously. Americans spend an obsessive amount of time on this meme issue.

There's a website for people like you. It's called Stormfront. Please go there and do not come back.

> dat filename

>SJWtard thinks he can cut down Veeky Forums into a safe space
Lmfao

No enough time and environmental pressures to create significant genetic differences.

Human genetic diversity between any two individuals in a general population is within 0.5%.

Also your eyes are not perfect instruments to measure genetic differences. There are white skinned blue eyed Africans, Indians. Unless you can prove there is significant genetic diversity between any two humans larger than 1% I'll start believing in subspecies

>IQ meme
>when will they ever learn

Humans are already a subspecies, homo sapiens sapiens, and there are general guidelines for different species humans don't fit in too well. Different subspecies should occupy different ecological niches, be geographically separated, have different diets et cetera. Humans are global apex predators.

Because the superiority of an individual's genes is dependent on the environment. If the genes are truly superior, and not superior based on a subjective man made criteria like blue eyes, they will breed more and natural selection takes its place.

What if you lived around a bunch of smart black people? Would you lose your mind? Is your problem with intelligence or skin color?

Whereas your case appears to rest on nothing more than "TV science host with a bachelor's told me so".

Personally I'll go with the peer-reviewed work.

>>/x/

Bad example.

Those are different sub specifies of birds, but with people you have one species. As someone else mentioned a sub species of homosapiens would be Neanderthals.

It is like house cats. You can have a Maine Coon and a Domestic Shortcut, they are same species of cat. A cat and a Lynx or not the same species. A Labrador Retriever and a Golden Retriever are the same species even if they look different. A Hyenda and a dog are different are different.

Humans of all races share 99.9% of the same genes. The genes that change our physical appearance are ~.01% of our genes, it is just judging based off artificial looks.

People in that field debate the classifications of these subspecies all the time, and they change all the time.

No one has good metrics for these things for any animal, but far fewer people care if we fuck up the classification of a bird.

>that's simply not enough time nor enough evolutionary pressure to create substantial genetic difference

Really?
ncse.com/files/pub/evolution/Excerpt--reznick.pdf
sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/04/080417112433.htm

I agree
Whites and blacks should be purged for the higher IQ Asian and Jewish population

>the science board
you mustn't mistake a 'science' board on a filipino crochet bulletin board with actual science, people here are solely concerned with mathematics, physics and the big bang theory

go to stackexchange or some other place if you want a more scientific discussion

>have a mean iq of 115
what's your source

>There's a website for people like you. It's called Stormfront. Please go there and do not come back.

You don't like immigrants, do you?

Is this a joke? I am essentially saying race is irrelevant despite some scientific findings cherry picked by racists.

>Maine Coon

Fuck off stormweenie your precious 'day of the rope' is never going to come. GET OVER IT. #BlackLivesMatter

>thinking IQ is the sole indicator of intelligence in humans
>thinking asians and jews are above whites
>entire history and influence of the world is white

Uh, so nobody has addressed the pic in OP.

I agree that under the classifications of nonhuman species humans would be in different sub groups.

We use an inconsistent classification scheme in order to adhere to a social agenda.

This is correct. There are several subspecies with lower genetic diversity than humans.

If you forsake science for the sake of egalitarianism you should commit suicide immediately.

>n-no iq doesn't matter! Whites r da smartest
>WE WUZ HIZTORY
You sure sound like Tyrone right now

Gotta love the people just ignoring all reason because they get offended when race is brought into it. What kind of sheltered upbringing did you have?

>These "cherry-picked" studies are only valid when they're MY cherry-picked studies.

>if you disagree with me you're from pol: the thread

>but if you disagree with me, totally not /pol/ you're from reddit

>I'm a triggered alt-right virgin: Der Post

Aboriginals and blacks are not the same species as us. Anyone that thinks so is deluding themselves

"Species" is a human construct and an especially bad construct at that as well.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Species_problem

If /pol/tards didn't want to get accused of being from /pol/ they should stop making these retarded threads.

Jews are definitely above whites

Just like real academics!

>I want to live in a hugbox my entire life, don't question anything! Especially if nigs are involved!

Holy fuck you call this a science board, Remember humans are speccial!!!!!!! ONE RACE ONE RACE

You know how these things go.

>I want to live in a hugbox my entire life, don't question anything! Especially if someone talks about how whites are inferior to asians/Jewish iq

>All human DNA are within .04% points of similarity

Is that true? Also does anybody know the DNA % similarity of different breeds/species of say cats/dogs/crows ?

The refusal to ponder the question shows the extensive bias which has been instilled.

maybe not races, but there are deffinitely differences in the ethnicities. some are fitter physically, others are smarter, others are more creative, again others more adaptable.

we are all different, but that doesnt make anyone better or worse. what you do with what you are given determines that.
trying to say everyone is the same is bullshit, but being different isnt bad. different people have different ideas, find different solutions to different problems that a homogenous group might not even realize

but political correctness arrived at a point where every one is the same in a unique way making us different than everyone else while being the same simultaniously and everyone is so normal in a special way. WTF?!

This lol embarrasing how the quality of Veeky Forums went down as soon as /pol/ was made.

>but but let's just blame /pol/ (black people)

>more not arguments

>hahaha stupid stormniggers are butthurt that Jews are smarter than whites
>NO NO NO STOP SAYING WHITES ARE SMARTER THAN BLACKS THATS WRONG SHUT UP

Nobody said that, we're only shitting on nigs here, Tumblr whore.

Africans are less genetically related than to Europeans than humans were related to neanderthals (pre-mix) and we consider them a different species.

>people can unironically look at the nba and say to themselves "that is a coincidence"

>i-its pol guise i just know it trust me
>everyone else thinks all races are equal r-rite guise ?
AHAHAHAHAHAHA Is that really the bullshit you're trying to sell SJWtard ? Sorry to break your bubble but nobody in Veeky Forums or anyone in the scientific community thinks all races are equal in genetics, biology or physiology. Go learn biology 101 before coming here.

All races (or subspecies in humans) are NOT equal OP, Ignore the SJWtard shitposters. Black people have a global average IQ that is lower than any other race except for maybe aborgines. So don't breed with them if you don't want a dumber offspring :^)

>don't say whites are smarter than blacks
>haha stormkikes did u know that Jews are the smartest of all races haha go back to /pol/

Do you not see the irony?