How do you make a good pizza? Pic related looks absolutely disgusting

How do you make a good pizza? Pic related looks absolutely disgusting.

make a dough
put stuff on it
cook it

digorino tastes good

Here's some tips

Sugar and salt in your dough
Use a seasoned flavorful sauce, but not a sweet sauce
Use the most expensive mozzarella avail
Bake your dough on oil
Always cheese and top all the way to the edge, the crust will form itself and a mistake novices make is thiking they need to "make" a crust themselves and end up with a pizza thats like 50 percent crunt
Use good even topping distrobution, dont do it randomly

>crunt

>Tfw wife won't let you touch the crunt

Pepperoni is absolute shit -tier, junk food garbage.

Yet is the number 1 ranked pizza topping of all time despite what Veeky Forums says. Go suck nay nays nipples some more and pretend you're an adult for having an opinion.

obese amerishart pizza choices shouldnt count, their taste buds have been ruined thus their opinion belongs in the bin

yes because they only survey america. Just like Norway is the largest consumer of pizza and USA is 2nd place per person. Any survey ever is only USA. Only USA. Only USA. We're just trying to blindside the world right.

shart logic

In addition to what user said, i recommend using vegetable or sunflower oil for the dough and using about 200g of flour per medium/large base. About 2 tsp per base should be okay. Also when baking I set the temperature very high, about 250 degrees for 10 minutes or so. I don't let it turn too brown.

I've tried olive oil and butter but to me vegetable oil gives the closest taste to the ones made in Italy.

>yurobsessions

painfully embarrassing "lad" or whatever you call yourselves

Nearby bug supermarket doesn't sell already made dough, should I ask in a bakery? Where do you buy your dough?

Is this bait?

Sometimes popular opinion is objectively bad.

Pepperoni sausage is bottom tier.

>yet is the number 1 ranked pizza topping of all time
Citation needed.

Novice here. Never made my own pizza, planning on doing so is it ok to use fresh mozarella or will it get runny?

Not that guy and I don't even like pepperoni but it seems extremely likely that it's true. It's available at every pizza place, always near the top of the menu, it's the typical topping featured in media, always ome of the options at parties etc.

Just like your mothers vagina

Shred it with your hands and put the oven on very high. Pretty good.

this

thanks senpai

like this

Hearty kek

although it does reinforce the stereotype of italians being anal about how to prepare italian food.
I think there must be a reasonable middle ground between specific fresh ingredients which are a pain to locate if you don't live in italy, and doing gross shit like putting pineapple and ketchup on your pizza.

I was sorta onboard with their recipe until they threw on the ketchup and mayo.

That's not okay

>I think there must be a reasonable middle ground between specific fresh ingredients which are a pain to locate if you don't live in italy, and doing gross shit like putting pineapple and ketchup on your pizza.
There is plenty of middle ground, but Italians would rather compromise the quality of the dish than their perceived integrity. I've seen masters like Gennaro and the dude from Cooking in Russia be criticised for constructive and beneficial deviations from the standard.

>bananas on pizza
>swedish
Na man the swedish way is to put kebab on it. Even we recognise that bananas on pizza is foul as fuck.

My favorite take-out pizza is an "Etna" (I don't know if this is a 'thing' at other places, I've only ever seen it at one pizza place)

Regular bread, sauce, cheese, etc, but with salami slices, fresh bell peppers and mushrooms (two of my favorite ingredients, especially green peppers). It's a simple but good.

I've never felt tempted to try a kebab pizza, mostly because the only time I've ever tried kebab meat was in the school cafeteria, where it was like soggy strips of boot-leather.

>specific fresh ingredients which are a pain to locate if you don't live in italy

Which ones would that be in that video? Fresh tomato, basil?

Reductionist---Crust crisped up but not a roof ripper. Mozzarella, prov, tomato, basil. No meat, no double bacon burger bullshit...semi-soft slices, served with some red pepper flakes on the side...