This is probably a retarded question for this board, but it seemed like it was most closely related to Veeky Forums...

This is probably a retarded question for this board, but it seemed like it was most closely related to Veeky Forums, so I'll post it anyway.

I was a moron and pushed my pencil into this railing, and as retarded as it sounds, I want to know if there's any surefire solution to get it back that doesn't involve me doing something stupid like flushing it out or using special equipment no one would have.

The tip of the pencil is approximately 6 inches into it, and the diameter of the pipe I'd guess to be about 4 inches. The white circle in the tube represents the approximate location and diameter of the pencil.

you're fucked.

try shoving in more pencils

Coat hanger?

jizz into the pipe, making sure to hit the pencil, and wait for it to dry. then you can just pull it out

Post more pics from different angles. I don't understand wtf is happening

It's 11PM, and I won't have the class until Friday, so I'll do my best to draw it I guess.
Hopefully this is comprehensible enough, although I can't blame you if it isn't.

put your dick in it

This is really what ruined my chances of grabbing it with my finger.

This would work if I had one long enough.
The only ones I have don't have a hook length larger than 3 inches, and if I wanted to have a chance, I'd have to cut the hook off, yet even then I'm not a hundred percent sure it would work with that.

find something long and thin and start fishing.

Buy another pencil.

Try a magnet on a stick. Or get a ruler and put a roll of tape on it, sticky side out. Or chewing gum.

Get a stick and make it sticky. Don't be dumber than a crow.

Mechanical or wooden?

It's mechanical, but the body is plastic.

Honestly, a ruler with nothing on it would probably work, but I don't have one on me, and would rather not waste money on a campus ruler.
I'll try the stick part though, seeing as I was going to buy tape anyway. Thanks.

Ok the fact that it's mechanical is good because that means it's in mechanical equilibrium. You know the sum of the forces has to equal 0. But the fact that it has plastic gives it extra friction, making it harder to move towards you. I would recommend using something with an equal amount of friction like a condom. If you bring lunch to school you can put a banana in the condom then just fish it out

Tilt the whole thing, pencil slides out.

This. Chewing gum on the end of a stick or another pencil.

pipe cleaners. connect a couple together into a long strand and make a hook or claw shape at the end

Ill buy you a new pen ... poorfag

just blow into the tube really hard

Dig up the foundation of the building and replace it with sand. The building will tilt, allowing you to get your pencil back.

Tell us honestly.
Are you really this stupid? You can't figure this shit out yourself?
What's next - thread about wiping your ass? Putting a soup of spoon into your mouth?
How people can be so retarded, yet figure out posting on image board? My mind boggles...

*spoon of soup
I was really mad and furious typing that shit out

Fill the pipe with water and pray really hard for it to be buoyant enough.
The pipe may rust, compromising the surrounding structure wich will cause your inevitable doom by cave-in, wherein you will suffer through days on end without any human warmth or a single drop of water whatsoever before death extends to you it's cold embrace.
Still, i suppose it's all worth it for your shiny, cheap-ass dollar store pen.

Cut the last six inches of the pipe off. Duhh.

Drill a small hole in the top of the rail, just in front of the plugged end. Obtain funnel. Obtain gunpowder. Combine all ingredients in a cannonlike fashion.

OP, you're going to have to start sucking even harder than you do normally.

But if you look at it from a different angle soup of spoon really makes spoon of soup. It's all just a matter of perspective.

kek

Drill a slightly larger hole
REMOVE THE FUCKING PEN THROUGH IT

Non-engineer detected.

Top lel.

A paper clip, but straighten it out and make a hook at the end

Haven't laughed this hard in months. Thanks OP.

Bang the underside of the pipe repeatedly just across the pencil's center of gravity. It will slowly travel towards the opening over the course of several hours. Good luck!

>get a broom handle

>wrap the end of it with tape until it roughly matches the interior diameter of the pipe

>grease the inside of the pipe

>gently insert the taped end of the handle a good two or three feet into the pipe

>if it feels spongey, just give it a bit of time for the air pressures to equalize (your seal is bound to be imperfect and that's okay)

>grab the broom handle and pull it out as fast/hard as you can. Shout "Allahu Akbar" while doing this.

>as you pull the handle out, you're creating low air pressure (let's call it a vacuum just for the sake of brevity) inside the pipe.

>when the "plunger" comes completely out, air rushes to fill the "vacuum"

>this air strikes the pencil, driving it further into the pipe

>repeat this process a dozen or so times.

>you're done! Congratulations. Pack it up and go home.