Every single coin Veeky Forums has ever shilled has gone to shit

Every single coin Veeky Forums has ever shilled has gone to shit.

Attached: bizshill.png (932x1804, 352K)

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/biz/?task=search2&ghost=yes&search_text=sia&search_subject=&search_username=&search_tripcode=&search_email=&search_filename=&search_datefrom=2017-12-01&search_dateto=2018-01-31&search_op=all&search_del=dontcare&search_int=dontcare&search_ord=old&search_capcode=all&search_res=op
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>xvg
Wow. Rip

the entire market

Every single coin has gone to shit.

>comparing ATH to current instead of ICO to current

Attached: 1511744870205.png (645x773, 87K)

you missed bitcoin idiot...

do you not know how this works?

Pretty much all the coins that were shilled, were shilled most around their ATH's in Dec/Jan. Most of the ICOs happened well before many on Veeky Forums got into crypto.

Previous and current prices are in satoshi, do you not know how that works?

i fell hard for the Deepbrain Chain meme. I want to kms myself so bad. What was i thinking?

we're all fucked

it would be cool... if it was real.

Attached: loldbc.png (503x483, 318K)

Total marketcap excluding bitcoin is now below where it was at 6k

>using satoshis not usd
stay poor

Thanks bought 100k omg

>implying Veeky Forums = 4 shit threads made by obvious pajeets and discord groups

that would just double the pain desu

I'm unironically thinking about going heavy on XVG soon. It's a gamble, but it feels less dumb than going on bitmex or something, and since it remains a relatively solid coin, I think it might bounce back well after this (if anything does).

>solid coin
>not even private

just 10x short on bitmex

I don't think any altcoin will be bouncing back any time soon. Bitcoin needs to have a serious bull run first. There needs to be mass media attention again, so that a flood of crypto noobs come in.

Once that happens, then altcoins may bounce back (although probably never back to previous satoshi ATH's).

Next bull run may not happen until LN is more widespread, maybe toward end of this year.

you forgot bitcoin
19.6 8.1 .4132

where is ufr? it went on the dedicated street like there is no tomorrow

Are you actually brain dead. The whole market crashed you fucking retard.

Attached: ACBDC137-81F3-4224-8B4F-766C535D396B.png (671x519, 146K)

retard that is in sats, so just x0.41 all those ratios (ok ath was mostly after btc ath, but anyway)

also
stk and axp were shilled here balls deep

Veeky Forums never really shilled SIAcoin, at least not after November

>comparing value at ATH to the value at current bear market
Veeky Forums didn't only start shilling—nor did Veeky Forums shill the most—at the absolute top of every coin, you fud-fucking moron.
>measuring using satoshis
this makes this even more deceptive and fucking dishonest. THE VALUE OF BITCOIN VARIES MASSIVELY OVER TIME. at the forefront of this should be the value in dollars during ICO, followed by the time that it was first mentioned several times in regular consecutive days on Veeky Forums, followed by the value at ATH, followed by its current value—WITH A TIMESTAMP. you can include value in satoshis on the side. this is fucking absurdist bullshit if i've ever seen it.

Attached: 1517883457783.png (620x581, 16K)

bitcoin:usd::altcoins:bitcoin

What I'm pointing out is that EVERYTHING is in the same correction ranges. Yes there is an extra layer of abstraction for everything that uses bitcoin as an exchange medium, but every exchange pairing is going through the same process, which is a completely normal (and healthy) correction.

It has nothing to do with Veeky Forums. Its simple market physics.

On the plus side all the shitty shill threads are gone. They're still around but it's not as bad at least.

No BTCP?

yokatta

Many of those were shilled more much earlier.. the stinkies had pretty much taken over by december. A few of them literally made /biz rich

Attached: dgb.jpg (780x1508, 309K)

>this makes this even more deceptive and fucking dishonest.
Christ you are actually retarded. The whole point is that we all would be better off if we had just stuck with BTC instead of falling for alt-coin shills.

>that feel when you sold most of those at the top,
>that feel when you were literally the top on 0x

Attached: bushemy.png (146x158, 45K)

>Chainlink bled the least

feels good man

Attached: eSXubsCD.jpg (278x278, 18K)

merely a matter of timing... if you had bought BTC 1 year ago you would be up around 6x, ETH 30x, XRP 100x

I'm bagholding BNTY.
I don't get why it got fucked so hard. Because it has a working product and everything.

but
you
WOULDN'T
have been better off with bitcoin AT ALTCOINS' ALL-TIME-FUCKING-HIGH, YOU FUCKING MORON
WHICH IS THE METRIC THAT THE BRAINDEAD FUCKING OP USED IN THIS SHIT-EATING ATTEMPT AT FUD
YOU FUCKING MIND OF A PISS-DRIP FUCKING DUST-SUCKING VACUUM COCKED THUDFUCKING SHARTMACHINE
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST YOU ARE ALL SUFFER VARYING DEGREES OF EXTREME, BRUTAL MENTAL RETARDATION

YOU BUY LOW
AND YOU SELL HIGH.
YOU DO NOT HOLD ONTO A COIN FOREVER AND EVER FOR ANY REASON OTHER THAN INSURANCE.
INSURANCE IS INEFFICIENT—BUT IT IS INSURANCE.

No, Sia was shilled like crazy in Dec & Jan too.

Here's a archive search to jog your memory:
warosu.org/biz/?task=search2&ghost=yes&search_text=sia&search_subject=&search_username=&search_tripcode=&search_email=&search_filename=&search_datefrom=2017-12-01&search_dateto=2018-01-31&search_op=all&search_del=dontcare&search_int=dontcare&search_ord=old&search_capcode=all&search_res=op

Seek help.

If you bought the altcoin near the ATH (satoshi) and bag held until now, you'd be WAY worse off than had you simply held bitcoin.

A lot of people are under this weird assumption that having a solid team and good product means price must go up.

That's not how it works.

Being a good coin doesn't always mean it's a good buy. If it's overvalued, then it's most likely a terrible buy.

Being a poor coin doesn't always mean it's a bad buy. If it's undervalued, it could be a great buy.

Most altcoins during Dec/Jan booms were incredibly overvalued. I think many are still 10-50x overvalued.

not true sweety

Attached: 1520384397697.jpg (3024x4032, 1.48M)

>every coin ever has gone to shit
fixed that for you. you missed the part where crypto as a whole is over