I deliver pizza in a middle class area. Every group usually tips except for blacks . Why is that ?

I deliver pizza in a middle class area. Every group usually tips except for blacks . Why is that ?

They probably feel entitled to lots stuff already, so tipping is probably last thing on their mind

They tip people, just not white guys

I pay with paypal.

they consider not robbing you to be a tip

black people don't tip anyone.

they are also very loud, rude, and never say please.

in b4 some numale back2pol bullshit appears in this thread

When I pre-tip online, does the delivery person get the tip or does it go to the franchise?

depends, some places have community tips that go to all of the staff.

>pre-tipping
>for a service that hasn't even been provided yet
If I were to ever find myself in USA I would eat out as much as I can and never tip just so I could see the butthurt faces

Or you could just plan to spend a certain amount and leave something for tipping whenever you go out.

I do live in amerimexicongo, am white, and that's precisely what I do - never, ever tip.

>Food & Cooking

I don't see how this thread is related to food and cooking. Looks like a Nigger Hate thread. You deserve to get that ban honestly.

>inb4 cuck

I browse /pol/ too but just keep this shit to yourself, on /pol/, and on off topic boards.

You can't tip with food stamps.

What about jews OP? I am one, and my standard tip is $2 for pizza on top of the delivery charge. Am I terrible person, disregarding the fact that I'm a merchant?

go back to tumblreddit faggot you're not fooling anyone.

it's a legit question and just because you get triggered by a 6 letter word doesn't allow you tell people what to do

fucking whiteknighting a food forum jesus

Maybe because they are poorfags

They are here for a reason, user

This is why we need to get rid of /mlp/

kek

You ever notice how nigs aways want extra whatever or well done? Whats up with that?

Niggs think they are entitled to it.

Entitled to it bro not even full