Do you keep your condiments in the fridge, Veeky Forums?

Do you keep your condiments in the fridge, Veeky Forums?

I don't have any condiments
not even salt

Is it true, that americans keep their salt in the fridge...?

no

I've never heard of anyone doing this.

Your thinking of baking soda

No.
I've never heard of that either.

I heard they keep ketchup in the fridge too.

BAking soda to keep their fridge unstinky.

It's a great odor soaker upper er whst ever, great to soak up oil, great as a replacement for toothpaste and shampoo.

I put thick sauces like mayo, mustard, BBQ sauce in the fridge. Hot sauce, worcestershire sauce, fish sauce, etc I don't refrigerate.

The fuck? No.
This, yes. My wife does it. She complains if I leave it out. Take her out for breakfast, no problem putting opened table ketchup on her hash browns. It's kinda retarded but whatever you pick your battles. Ketchup isn't bad cold.

Every bottle of ketchup, mustard, mayo and hot sauce literally says "refrigerate after opening" right on the label. If you're too stupid to read a label, then fuck off back to /b/

I don't have autism, no.

She ALSO once told me not to use Dawn dish soap to give my daughter a bubble bath once. Said it was too harsh for her skin.

That's a battle I fought.

>Woman look at the bottle! They use this shit to scrub oil off baby ducks!! What the fuck are you talking about! Baby DUCKS!

REEEE

you meme living fuck

I'm Australian, so it depends on the heat. Usually i keep stuff like mayo, salad dressing, mustard, tartar sauce ect. in the fridge, other sauces in the cupboard. If it tops 35-40 C most of the thicker ones end up in the fridge so they remain edible and not disgustingly goopy, while soy, Worcestershire, chili sauce and the like stay in the cupboard always

This.

I refrigerate ketchup, mustard, mayo, sriracha, curry paste, barbecue sauces, pretty much anything that says so.

I think the only things I don't put in a fridge are spices and oils. And garlic I guess.

Salt fares worse in the fridge, because it retains more moisture. I keep my salt in a container with my rice to counteract this, and to keep the salt and the rice fresher. To get salt, I use the shaker top. To get rice, I sieve out the salt, or just cook it pre-salted.
If I don't have room in the fridge, it goes in the freezer.

I keep them in a drawer next to my bed

No, I just leave my mayo out in the hotass sun until I need it

I'm having trouble visualizing this. pic of salt/rice container?

Is it true, that americans keep their soap in the fridge...?

What

If I kept all that shit in my fridge where would my baby sleep?