For the first time in months i'm actually considering selling and leaving this piece of shit board forever...

For the first time in months i'm actually considering selling and leaving this piece of shit board forever. Crypto has had such a shitty toll on my life and my health in general and I don't think I can handle it anymore. Please convince me otherwise, I don't want to quit after being in this for so long and truly believing.

Attached: 1517092975003.png (700x700, 1.87M)

Open trading view

Learn trading strategies and indicators

never sweat a dip ever again

Seriously, MACD, RVI, and RSI literally predict every candle on the graph

Trading strategies are a fucking cheat code to this shit

Au revoir!

Attached: byedagnov.gif (435x234, 1.34M)

see you tomorrow

good thing I already have holdings just incase because I'm giving it my all right now trying to not spend all my money but I'm waiting until mtgox leaves the market entirely so I can get back to selling.

you sound nice and smart got any other cheatcodes?

don't listen to this moron. If you end up trading fucking indicators you'll end up losing even more. indicators follow the price. learn price action and fundemental analysis, dont follow fucking meme lines.

Yeah

Open trading view

When MACD preforms a bullish crossover on the hour candles buy

sell when the MACD gives a bearish signal on the hour candles

Thank me later

I already have cheat code I'm just don't want to tell you because its too obvious and you might be to ignorant to follow.

Hey look, the 1h macd crossed below, but it still went up? It crossed above, but it still dropped?

stop using lagging ass indicators. Macd moves witih price.

Attached: macd_kek.png (280x731, 20K)

Just quit, cash out.

thanks friend :)

That's why you use other indicators LOL

You don't trade ever fucking MACD, you trade the obvious ones

Notice how literally right before your pointers there's a bullish crossover which resulted in the only trade you need to make

I took a break for awhile, was hoping it would pop back near $10k so I could sell with some decent profit desu. Doesn't look like that's happening anytime soon.

For me it just isn't worth messing with anymore. Had good gains and pretty much lost them all, but I had fun so it's whatever.

*every

*trade obvious MACDs that are indicated by tools that don't lag

RSI, RVI, and MACD used together are fucking godly

please leave cancerous December faggot

I ment to say is I got my own cheat code I'm just don't want to tell you because its too obvious and you might be to ignorant to follow.
due to me trading in multiple coins and are aiming at gold carrying coins because they defy contractions but thats not my only trick.
my only word to you is find low circulations. an you'll be having hundreds instantly.

This goes for all of you faggots
if you haven't sold by now its not worth it to sell. Chances are you won't be able to time your buy well enough to make any serious improvements on your stack and you'll probably end up losing. This shit will recover, don't forget why we're here in the first place. a tip; when Veeky Forums fuds, buy

>Fundamental analysis of bitcoin

Hmm, p/e ratio way out of wack, no earnings to speak of, forget about EBITDA...

welcome to despair, Veeky Forums

>trade the obvious ones

nigger what? what differentiates an 'obvious' one? hindsight is 20/20.

Also that gap up was because of news, the MACD crossed because the price gapped up so hard

You don't just use the MACD to trade

You combine it with a double bottom RSI

And a bullish crossover on the RVI

Not every single MACD is profitable for trading

You endured 2 months of a bear market and now you want to sell?
Just wait a few more months and sell it when it recovers. It will recover.

RSI and RVI both follow price. Just because the RSI hits a bottom doesn't mean it's going to rebound. How many times have you seen RSI hit oversold levels, then have a slight pullback and move downward again? Happens all the fucking time.

I will say macd is useful with a trend-following system. If you buy macd dips on an uptrend or short macd spikes on a downtrend, yes. But that involves price action, not just indicators.

God it just keeps getting worse. I keep thinking we’ve reached the bottom, but no. Eth is under 600... neo is like 65 dollars... omg back to 10 dollars

Interesting

Gonna look more into price action

I know RSI does that - it's why I wait for an RSI double bottom before I consider a trade

My trading strategy has netted me thousands, but I'm willing to learn more.

You're gay man, this shit gave me a reason to live

Just look at this SAR-based trend following system.

Anytime the price is above the SAR (it's green), you're in an uptrend so buy all macd crossovers to the upside.

When it's red, it's a downtrend, so buy all crossovers to the downside.

Very profitable trades here on the aapl hourly

Attached: pic1.png (1581x781, 119K)

so you wait for RSI to hit oversold twice or something?

you will regret 100% sure

Yeah

I usually make my money on dumps like these

I zoom out to the hour candle, and my first signal is a RSI double bottom

Then I confirm it with an RVI bullish crossover

But I don't enter until there is a MACD bullish crossover indicating a trend change

I then sell when I receive a bearish signal from RSI or MACD

SAR looks really interesting thanks user!

Leave. It'll be funny as shit when everything moons without you.

Don't forget that stellar top line growth last quarter. P/B looking frothy tho

I know we are near bottom when the wojaks come out. The pain index is reaching maximum levels. Don't get shaken out.

Im leaving. +300% overtime
That's enough for me.

Why would you want to be convinced to stay?

Biz is the problem, not the crypto. Biz makes you fomo. Chill the fuck out and watch for LONG TERM patterns and stop watching these mini cycles.

Sell, buy back in later around 5.5K and then leave it alone again. Stop freaking out. Just leave Biz.

You took a bet against the centralized fiat models in place today. Currently, because of interest rates being the lowest ever, cash sitting idle is actually losing value. You bet against that system, yet you didnt give it time to fail. Wait for the next (((financial crisis))), the next bailout, the next asset crash and sell-off. It will happen, rather sooner than later.
Noticed how internet money is being narrated? Drugs, moneylaundry, terrorism. That much didn't change. The calls for regulation are getting louder, and the worlds central banks are calling almost in unity. This is a clear indicator: you only regulate something that is a potential threat. What is bitcoin and its shitcoin derivatives a threat to? Hint: its not mr and mrs 401k.

First they laugh at you
Then they fight you
Then you win

Source?

Let me help you out OP. Just cash out, mate. It's over - I mean that with sincereness even though it's a buzzkill. It's not because there won't be another bull market, it's because all of these fucking coins won't exist.

Let me tell you a story - a long time ago, Bitcoin was being held back on purpose to limit it's success. Since that time, retard upon retard, made their own coins to make a killing. There was a 2-3 year window to do this, and now it's over.

This was the biggest money grab in history, I think.

Why do we need all these fucking coins, when realistically you can have one coin that can do it all. BCH.