Hottest hot sauce you've ever sauced. Do you remember the name?

Hottest hot sauce you've ever sauced. Do you remember the name?

For me I can't remember the name, I keep remembering something like death sauce but I'm not certain as it didn't have the skull attached anymore. It was supposed to be one of the hottest in the world but I remember taking it like no problem (it was hot though). It was however not in the refrigerator and I've heard hot sauce can lose it's strength when left in room temp.

Always been a spice lover.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rqyE-7Y55kU
youtube.com/watch?v=iphqdyydiUs
yelp.com/biz/tears-of-joy-hot-sauce-shop-austin
amazon.com/Mad-Dog-Million-Scoville-Extract/dp/B00170SKRC
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shit I forgot the video, was going to ask if anyone has seen this show

youtube.com/watch?v=rqyE-7Y55kU

I like it

Da Bomb

Looks dank

If you see a skull on anything you eat, you're eating something made by people in a trailer park.

Can I get one with Truck Nuts?

The skull is the only thing I remember along with the color (dark purple/blue). You may be right, it didn't taste to me personally like the world's hottest should taste. Probably just a marketing gimmick.

Riff Raff, great episode
youtube.com/watch?v=iphqdyydiUs

Got this in my fridge. It's stupid.

How often do you use it? I have a collection of hot sauce but none of them are that hot. I use them all the time.

loled

>youtube.com/watch?v=rqyE-7Y55kU
Binge watched a lot of these. DJ Khaled bitching out was the best.

Hottest iv tried and bought.
Was 55 American dollars.
I'm from Canada don't have shit like this here in stores. But I use it for everything.
One drop on anything and it's ruined by most pepe standards.
1.5 million Scoville btw
There's itlest a half dozen hotter but this stuff is great cause it doesn't change the flavor of your dish just turns out into a mouth tingling delicacy

>Not nutz

Hottest sauce I've ever had was a novelty one at an expo years ago. Small tester spoon had me sweating

But hottest one that's easily available is pic related. It's pretty damn warm but still nicely flavourful

I advise bong's to keep an eye out for it especially if you're in the south of the country

Sriracha

>Was 55 American dollars.
Goddamn.
>1.5 million Scoville btw
GODDAMN

if you can, visit this place

yelp.com/biz/tears-of-joy-hot-sauce-shop-austin

they have everything from mild spices, mild sauces, to basically pepper spray in a bottle. fascinating little shop/

What's the hottest hot sauce readily available in grocery stores? Some of these seem like meme sauces you would have to order online.

usually habanero pepper is used for the spiciest commercial sauces. so in other words check for that on the bottle.

I'm looking at prices online and seeing regular prices of $80 for hot sauces. That's insane. I guess this is how they keep financially solvent when the customer doesn't need to buy a new bottle every month. Or year. Or maybe even lifetime.

>Red Chiles, Vinegar, Hot Pepper Extract, Lime Juice, Tomato Paste, Blackberry Wine
That sounds... beautiful

I forget what it was but it had like scorpion bits in it. It was one of the hottest things I have injested

Literally one drop is all you need for each portion

>had it for 5 years
>used a teaspoon of it at most in total

Just order laboratory grade capsaicin online.

Might as well just spray your food with bear mace while you're at it.

Kek! Made me chuckle

Same as your pic except it was the mega or ultra death kind.
That or mad dog 357

Tried this stuff when a friend brought it to school

4 million Scoville

I consumed it straight off my finger. Thank god it was last class of the day.

Flashbang

This is the hottest I've ever had. It goes really, really well in Chili (put a few drops in the crockpot, stir, and let that shit soak in), as well as on eggs (make them over-easy, but before you flip the egg put a drop of it on there).

Did not go well on pizza. Just didn't taste right.

they sell dave's ghost pepper and scorpion pepper sauces around here at giant eagle and world market

Hottest hot sauce I tried was in 7th grade. Math teacher was eating wings with hot sauce and let me try some. Made my mouth feel like it had a blister. Serious pain for my young taste buds.

I like really spicy stuff but never really felt like wasting money on a whole bottle of novelty hot sauce. Pic related fulfills all of my hot sauce needs; tastes great and is decently hot.

i was in a sports bar when i was like 16 with friends (they had a 50 cent wing special) i asked for the hottest sauce they had, they said ok, i said not hot enough, tell the chefs to make something themselves

it tasted very bad, like they put horseradish in it or something. i ended up throwing up in the bathroom on our way out

I currently have a bottle of this, I use it but it's too nasty tasting because it uses extract so I can't put it on everything.

I'm more of a fan of sauces that don't have extract and use carolina reaper mash etc because they taste way better (although they cost about the same and the bottle empties way faster)

LOL pussy. I go through a bottle every 2 weeks and always keep one at work. Best tasting but also brings the heat.

This. My brother used to teach business or some shit at a high school in Cali. Attacked to his classroom was the school store that he and students ran and he kept one bottle of that sauce in there for challenges. I tried it once when I was visitin; one straight drop on the end of a toothpick. Hot damn.

400,000 scoville, not 4 million

On paper, Blair's 3am. It's apparently ~1,000,000 SHU. I'm sure I've even made hotter, but allegedly, this beast is my best.

I've had that, it tasted like a kick to the throat.
Appropriately named though. I imagine having a .357 mag shot out of your mouth to be much the same experience, a visceral, intense moment not as awesome as you expected, and not really worth the pain.

amazon.com/Mad-Dog-Million-Scoville-Extract/dp/B00170SKRC

4 million. 4,000,000. Literally says it in the pic here

Your hottest is sudden death @105k scoville, mine is mega death at 550k scoville.

I've had daves insanity but pretty sure it doesnt come close to touching either.

Sudden death is pretty solid too, both are just fucking hot tho lol.

Some habanero shit I had in a restaurant Cancun. It actually made me watery-eyed, started coughing, and the sensation didn't go away for a good five minutes.

Not enjoyable.

You can see individual particles in the sauce, looks like tomato soup. Looks hot.

>357 supposed to stand for 357,000 scoville
>fuck it let's just make it 750,000 scoville and keep the name
>fuck it let's add some 6 million scoville pepper extract while we're at it
Hot sauce is like a Dragonball Z episode

I love that stuff - way better than the ultimate insanity. I'm slowly killingm y tastebuds with it though - i'll use a teaspoon of the stuff per portion of chili.

I always wondered where this little skull came from. Thanks, OP.

>Literally has his name on it
>always wondered

guess you didn't wonder very hard

I would have assumed one of the an hero manlets of Veeky Forums

I've had this for as long as I can remember, ever since I was a little kid. I don't even know why I have it.
I can only guess my father bought a bottle of the hotsauce and gave me the little skull, or I just saw it laying around and took it or something.
I never gave it enough thought to actively try and figure it out. To be honest, I never really even read that it said "Blair's" on the forehead.

I had some Zakk Wylde death sauce with that skull

Did it say Blair's on the forehead?
I could see my father getting Zakk Wylde hotsauce.

I had a bottle fall out of the pantry and break on my hand. Burned really fucking bad.

>
>LOL pussy. I go through a bottle every 2 weeks and always keep one at work. Best tasting but also brings the heat.

>He doesn't realize his body is shutting down

You probably have a massive tumor somewhere inside you. Do you cough a lot? Ever shit blood?

>i'll use a teaspoon of the stuff per portion of chili.
I bet that's actually really good for you.

Apparently capsaicin is a wonder drug for the heart. There are no negative effects besides the pain, and tons of positive health benefits from exposure to it. Some people take it as pills, I've done it before. You do feel better, although you can feel the burn in your stomach.

>implying that's tinytrips skull
kek it's not monkey enough