Always thought 'pet undergrads' were just a lame fantasy

New AP here. Classes started last week and I totally have a pet undergrad. She sits front row center, participates more than anybody else, and comes up as I'm erasing the board to say "Thank you professor!" after every class.

Today she asked to talk after class, since she "has class during my office hours" (although she's been to office hours plenty of times before). In my office, she asked questions about the material, but she didn't really seem to have questions; it was like she was just fishing for things to talk about.

I like my students and make a point of being available and helpful, but this is getting weird.

fuck her in the pussy

she wants the fucc

NOICE

>it's totally weird you guys
>I'm not boasting or anything about some tight puss all over me

She wants your D but she crazy.

Ask her out, either you get to fuck her or she'll freak out and leave you alone. There's a slight chance you'll get fired though.

This. GTFO OP you doublenigger.

Tru

Don't fuck her. Masturbate to Japanese drawings instead. What are you some kind of a normalfag?

>gusy guys
>i go free pussy like it aint shit
>it is weird xD
oh for fuck sake.
fuck you and fuck that girl for interfering with the class.
You think the other students are blind and dont know whats going on?
shame that they are wasting their time with you

The important question is, how hot is she? Also how old is she?

Thank you for sharing this with us OP.

I mean that sincerely, all that I have left to keep me going is the thought that somewhere someone is experiencing my fetish, since the possibility of it happening to me is getting less each day.

Please smell her hair for me.

Not to be a dick here but you do realize that she fucks at least few professors for grades right?

Not in my mind

there is those one prof. who shall remain nameless, dude caught the love bug from some hot af swedish undergrad, went full nervous breakdown over it - she is now in some amazing head of research position abroad, fucked his brains out, both literally and as a double entendre.

we need more women in STEM senpai, they just arent getting a fair go

Whatever you fucking do, don't tap that OP. She will be putting a couple college credits on the line, you're putting your career in her hands. She has instant leverage over you and can get you harshly disciplined or fired outright if she tells anyone.

it's fine as long as she switches classes.

funny how everybody just believes you're a teacher

how sad

Assuming this is real

Chill the fuck out bro, she just wants an A and maybe a teacher recommendation letter. She's not interested in you in the slightest. This is how women compete in the real world since they know dumb betas like you will fall for it every time.