Lit is it normal that this book would take someone so long to read...

lit is it normal that this book would take someone so long to read? It's taken me like 5 days to get 100 pages through this book. I wanted to be able to finish the book in a few days, but it's looking like it's going to take me like a week and a half.

sumr pople ar just slwer tan other

You're a very special user.

Why would you want to read this book?

It's okay, libertarians like George Orwell are some of the most difficult authors to read

lovin this pasta so far

It seems to have predicted the Orwellian society we now live in..... Political correctness........ Safe spaces...... The informed man can no longer afford NOT to read this book.... Ignore it at your own risk..

>safe spaces and politically correctness are orwellian
you're losing it man.

first of all, no one forces safe spaces on anyone else, and no one forces political correctness on anyone else, it's just strongly encouraged by people who believe in it, and to be honest there is objective reasoning which progressive values are based off of, where as conservativism is just based off liking traditional values because new ideas are waaaaay too scary. I'll never have respect for dumbass regressive conservatives.

ironic shitposting is still shitposting

>heh....

college campuses are safe spaces
the workforce are safe spaces
the internet is becoming a safe space

think again, kiddo

>liberal values are objectively right

Hahahahahahahahahahagagahaha

Omg

Literally liberal values support abortion

You're saying abortion is objectively correct?

back to brazil frognigger

30 million dead black babies from 1978-2010 is objectively right?

we can all tell you've never picked up a book outside of high school required reading, go back to /pol/

Reading is for fags, proof: whenever I get linked to Lit I see a post like this

I laughed so you get a reply

>George Orwell
>Libertarian
You're free to try again.

>Only progressives are for change
>Conservatives want to take us back to the middle ages XD
When will this meme die? Everyone is for some kind of change. Everyone has something they want to stay the same.

It'll take you as long as you want it to faggot.

>Libertarian
he's left libertarian. Fought for the syndacalists in spain. mhmmm

Its so shitty you can't call people niggers anymore :(

It's not a long book. It's not that boring either. It was pretty laconic and non-oblique. You might have to resign to the idea that you're retarded, no more complex than a plumage. Or perhaps you should just get a blunderbuss and kill yourself.