For me it's Papa Johns. The best chain pizza

For me it's Papa Johns. The best chain pizza.

Same. Crust is great, cheese is great, sauce is great. The free garlic sauce and peppers in every box takes it up a notch too.

Every pizza I've ever had from there, no matter the topping, tasted like ketchup and white bread.

I can agree with this. There's always a coupon floating around online and there's no grease or crumbs on the crust like at pizza hut or dominos respectively.

if fresh never frozen dough and fresh never frozen sauce tastes like white bread and ketchup yo you it is you that is the problem, not them

It varies greatly by location and employees just like every other chain. In TX I had a great PJ place but here in SC where I live now, it sucks horribly and out of 3 times not one good pizza. Their cheese bread stuff is always great though.

I can refrain from freezing dog shit, that doesn't mean it will taste better.

Could you refrain from making any more horrible analogies?

Why is it bad? Because I don't like something you do?

Not freezing something bland and flavorless doesn't magically make it good.

Better, corporate cucko?

>sauce is great
Get some taste and stop enjoying such sickeningly sweet sauces.

not that guy but the analogy is bad b/c dog shit isn't food

you knew that, and shitposted in spite of it

Is it covered in cum? It looks like it is.

GOtta agree with OP. Papa John's probably is the best for the price (regular crust). Pan I'd have to say Pizza Hut eat-in restaurant style.

Whenever I do get Papa John's I do the online ordering and find a 40% off promo code which are always easily available. If you're talking regular price then then I suppose Domino's is runner up.

i don't see why the garlic sauce is so hyped

you can barely taste it

Burnt myself out on Papa Johns. I was on a job site in Buttfuck Wyoming for 9 months and it was the only food outside of company provided prison-style food.

wtf kind of cum do you got where it looks like melted cheese? Oh, wait. Just another shitposter.

For a chain, they're ok. I preferred them when they sliced instead of julienned their Canadian bacon. Good breadsticks.

>Is your dogshit fresh or frozen
>It's frozen, chef
>Oh bloody hell

offers students $6 for a large cheese
kinda plain but it's pretty good for the price

they actually got me to enjoy eating peppers

>eats pizza and tastes dog shit
>think he's not the problem here
Are all autists this annoying?

>eats pizza and tastes dog shit
>think he's not the problem here
Are all autists this annoying?

Can't go wrong with price to pizza with papa.

There is always a half off deal. Here every time a sports team wins, KC chiefs, KC royals, sporting KC soccer, even all the way across the state saint louis blues. Throw in Mizzou football and basketball, any of them ever win it's half off the entire order. Every week we get 1 extra large the works for like 10.50.

on the rare occasion there isn't a code to use, we have another code for 40% off just the pizza after 9pm.

fucking amazing pizza too

Little Caesars makes dough fresh everyday. Also mix sauce every few days.

Looks like you LOVE little caesars JUST AS MUCH as papa FUCKS

however, the one thing that does piss me off is the price of sides, but that's became an issue at every pizza place.

$6 for a side order of bread is fucking rediculous, but that's where their profit comes from. And some of those are extreme rip offs, like the pepperoni rolls and those garlic knots.

Papa John's is the 2nd worst pizza chain I have ever eaten. The dough was weirdly soft & almost soggy, the toppings were tasteless YET somehow left an aftertaste and everything was just greasy.

(The worst was Pizza GoGo in Bong. Lawdy)

>the analogy is bad b/c dog shit isn't food

Right. They go together like chalk & cheese!

Wait...

It's a great pizza if you want diabetes. Their sauce must be at least 50% sugar, it's sickeningly sweet.

i make my own

Normally I like Dominoes but the other day I had a Papa John's thin crust cooked well done for the first time.

WHY DIDN'T YOU FAGGOTS TELL ME

It's probably the best chain pizza you can get.

>eating a side of bread with pizza

I'll never ever understand this meme. The only acceptable side for pizza is a salad, or MAYBE some wings.

Soggy shit deluxe

those canned mushrooms, bro. why.

does look soggy m80. Why don't you just eat a fuckig bowl of canned mushrooms and cheese with a piece of limp crust on the side for fucks sake

nah it was great