Ok, lets say youre a waiter and a table of two black women come in.Theyve been here before and didnt tip you...

Ok, lets say youre a waiter and a table of two black women come in.Theyve been here before and didnt tip you. Do you not say anything and give them normal service? What do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jw9bYBqeG_8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I go about my day like a good little wage slave. They don't get great service but I'll help them regardless because I really don't care and it's not worth making a scene

I do everything I can to earn that $0 tip. Enjoy your no refills and cold food, bitches.

How about you get a real job with a real wage if you're unhappy with your work conditions. You agreed to the rules of the games yet you whine every time you don't get your extra dollar

so youd quit and walk out right then?

Make sure my hood is on straight before going to the table.

yes. changing my routine just to be a dick would be much more of an inconvenience to me

They get the bare minimum, as any other group of negroes would.

>black women

I'm not American, black people are famous for not giving a tip?

what if

do job

>black women complain about food being cold, demand they make it again
>they complain about no refils
>get loud and scream openly about service
>demand the food s free
>spam yelp and facebook pages saying its the worst meal they ever had

correct. And black women in particular are stereotypically extremely demanding and/or rude.

Depends on the person. There's generally two types of black ladies. The super nice grandmother type, and the loud rude ones with an unearned sense of entitlement. In my experience black people usually tip a lot if you're civil and make conversation. At least where I'm from in maryland.

Ihad no idea Gordon Ramsey was a nigger.

Put on my BLM pin and instead of making smalltalk, complain about the latest unarmed black shot by the merciless white fascist cops. Observe as a mass of green is piled on the table when they're finished.

Chuckle a little to myself as a table of white cops comes in and I put on my swastika and instead of making smalltalk complain about the latest white cop mercilessly prosecuted by the commie prosecutor and press for killing an unarmed black.

Oh shit, that was you?

Lsten up ladies, we don't take kindly to your kind 'round here!

We dont tip where I live

"agreed to the rules of the game"

i sure as fuck didnt agree to be born to poor parents in a white trash neighborhood. i didnt agree to have parents who wont help for college, i didnt agree to college costing more than a house. theres nothing about life that i agreed to. dumbass. low wage service jobs are all thats around here so i can save some money. show me where i signed up for that. point to it.

Give them the same due care and high level of service afforded to all customers irrespective of whether they tip or not as being a professional I do not engage it petty, spiteful, and vengeful social games like pig-headed americans.

I'd do the job I'm paid to do and serve them like any other customer.

You act like how you'd act if you don't want to get fired for treating people like shit. Make a minimum amount of visits to the table and be surface

>mfw people expect 20% tips
>>even for normal to shit service
You can get 10% if you're good. 20% if you blow me and give me a massage.

poor babby fucked up in high school and only waits tables now. Fuck off, leech. Want more money? Get a better job. Hell, move to an upscale restaurant where you're not going to get undertipped.

Go to a state college. Take a loan. If you're studying something respectable you'll be able to pay it back in the time you spent at the college.
>wah wah i didn't have a silver spoon so therefore my life has to be shit! wah!
You are entitled to nothing, it is nobody's doing but your own that you are where you are.

I live in Maryland, but moco is very very different than st. Marys, so I don't think this generalization is a great one.

I give them the same high level of service I give every customer because I don't live in America and have my level of customer service impacted by an optional gratuity.

I waited tables a few years ago. It never bothered me if someone didn't tip, I just gave pretty standard guest service that I like to receive.

>Ask how they are arrive when seated and if they need drinks
>Come back in a couple minutes to take order or answer questions
>Stop by before food for refills
>Deliver food and ask if they need anything
>Check on them after a couple bites or a couple minutes to see if they like it
>Refill drinks periodically
>Small talk in passing if they engage
>Clear plates when emptied and ask if more drinks are needed or just the check
>Drop off check, say "thanks and don't rush to leave"

Some nights I made a lot in tips and I enjoyed working at the place I did.

they get last priority on everything, like i only put the bare minimum of effort into their table if there is literally nothing else i could be doing. i would probably make them wait on the check an extra 15 or 20 minutes just because

>I waited tables a few years ago. It never bothered me if someone didn't tip, I just gave pretty standard guest service that I like to receive.
>>Ask how they are arrive when seated and if they need drinks
>>Come back in a couple minutes to take order or answer questions
>>Stop by before food for refills
>>Deliver food and ask if they need anything
>>Check on them after a couple bites or a couple minutes to see if they like it
>>Refill drinks periodically
>>Small talk in passing if they engage
>>Clear plates when emptied and ask if more drinks are needed or just the check
>>Drop off check, say "thanks and don't rush to leave"
>Some nights I made a lot in tips and I enjoyed working at the place I did.

So then why the original question? I'm betting, with that work ethic, you're making more than the average waitperson would in tips. I know I'd tip well for that "basic" not in my face service. Everything averages out, not everybody tips overboard, nor are they obligated to do so.
Loved working tables. Met lots of good people. And got laid a lot.

i used to work in food service, niggers never tips. not even trying to meme, on average 1 out of every 10 black people tip and its always 2 dollars max if they do.

Of course I'd serve beautiful black woman. Why wouldn't I?

ok? that literally affects me none. even if they some how managed to get my fired i can walk into any other restaurant anyway and have a job within a few hours

Why are these american waiters entitled to tips?

I would rather give my money to the chef and cleaning staff since they do much more work than you and never whine and moan about it.

well they want you to think its because america fucks them over but realistically they are required to be payed at least the minimum wage no matter what

am I black or white in this scenario?

Worked as a waiter in highschool's summer break for like 2 months and i had tips raining on me because i took my job seriously and didn't beg for tips.

Mostly the customers walk up to me and gave me the money by hand, one family gave me 50 bucks as a tip.

and one day a qt walked up to me and gave me 5.

stop thinking about the money and the cash will flow, the important part is them paying for the meal and enjoying whata they have not you clinging to their pockets.

take my sweet time hanging out in the back of house

talk to some cooks, stand in the walk-in cooler, whatever it takes to upset those bitches.

great feel-good disney story, but totally irrelevant to the original post

op is talking about dealing with no-tipping negresses, which is a real thing in real life

youtube.com/watch?v=jw9bYBqeG_8

Any server that is so shitty that the manager has to make up for it is gonna get fired, real quick

>talk to some cooks
>stand in the walk-in cooler

get the fuck out of the kitchen, nothing boils my blood more than a service roach walking about in the kitchen.

Not OP, but you do know that there are a wide variety of new challenges millennials are facing that previous generations did not, right? Unless you can say you have been in the exact same position as him in the same time period, there is no way you can know it's entirely his fault.

and if your making more than minimum wage you have nothing to complain about. stop being an entitled prick and do your job

that is absolutely priceless. deserves an emmy award.

stfu and make my food, cuck

I'm not the OP, bro. I was just answering what I would have done in the situation.

But, yeah you're absolutely right about meeting a lot of good people and getting laid a lot from it. The little place I worked at was across the street from a bar, so after my shift I'd head there for drinks and I'd run into people I just served and they'd by me drinks or we'd end up hanging out somewhere else.

There was a lot of fun times from waiting tables. I'd recommend it to anyone who is looking for something entry level as long as you can handle moving at an above average speed and keep focused on your surroundings.

get a better job or just kill yourself

So what's the matter if they don't give YOU money?
it's all about the company/restaurant and not your poverty ass.

I prefer if they just do the latter, not only do they cry about the same shit in the restaurants but they also have to cry on the internet.

>Ok, lets say youre a waiter and a table of two black women come in.Theyve been here before and didnt tip you. Do you not say anything and give them
>Ok, lets say youre a waiter and a table of two black women come in.Theyve been here before and didnt tip you. Do you not say anything and give them normal service? What do you do?
normal service? What do you do?

Well they're asian, so obviously they are trying to fuck your dumbshit simpleton life in a way you'll never understand. Oh, they were black, well then they're probably stealing you car while the naps distract you with an Irish bbs about jiffy peanut butter. "Black women", nigga pls. Grow the fuck up and stop being a bitch ass nigga. My word.

If I'm working a service job like waiting tables I'm obligated to provide good service. Regardless of how much the customer is spending / without tip. Use the experience and try to get another job somewhere with nicer more generous customers.

The subject is annoying those two negresses. I need a place to hide, bro. Due me a solid this one time.

So you are white racist that is mad, because you have a shitty job where you need tips to survive?

Your post makes no sense and your composition is a mess. You must be a nigger

why do you think racism exists? out of spontaneous combustion? or because blacks act in the stereotypical ways we all notice/read about daily?

>tfw my parents and I make it a point to always tip well
>We've gotten looks that scream "Oh god I have a black table, I'm not getting a tip today
>Pay them at least 17% just to fight the stereotype

cuck

one good deed does not make up for a million bad ones user. financially.statistically speaking its just not worth it to put effort into black tables

Ikr
I have my moments.

Working in the food industry, I'd have to disagree. Each and every single one of my tables deserves 100% out of me. I'm not going to bullshit it because I don't think I'm going to get a good tip. I'm going to make sure I earn whatever money I make.

said the day two waiter/waitress

>Each and every single one of my tables deserves 100% out of me.
im just not going to put effort into a table i know wont pay off, its just stupid and a waste of time. im there to make money and unfortunately giving decent service to no tipping niggers just doesnt make money. if it makes you feel better i do the same to indians because they never tip either

Then what about the good ones? Are you just going to write them off because people who look like them didn't tip you? I'm sorry, I just can't get behind that. If you had regulars who did that, I could understand. But intentionally shitting on every black/indian/whatever table just makes the problem worse. At that point, you're not getting a tip because you don't fucking deserve it.

Such a sad existence, the fact that you cry because some niggers dont give you tips

statistically even if you area "good one" it doesnt make sense to give good services to all niggers just because 1 out of a 100 of them might be "good"

you either dont work in an area with blacks or are brand new.

i dont cry at all, in fact i care so little about them that i often forget they are even there, i leave a table of niggers without drink refills four 20+ minutes regularly

Self Respect 101
Work ethics 201
Food, we provide sustenance and take pride in offering you what you pay for.
Sometimes that faggot is an artist, he cares about your food even more than you do. Respect.

Wonder why they dont tip you

they didnt tip when i just started out and thought like this idiot either. blacks just dont tip no matter what you do. after a while you just dont put any effort into them because its wasted and they wont tip you anyway

Statistically speaking, I should give up any sort of dreams I have and go become a criminal, knock up some woman and leave her, kill someone, and get murdered before I'm 35.

But I'm not going to do that because that's fucking retarded.

Black people don't tip regardless. I've seen it multiple times.

>/pol/ meets reddit: the thread

>Reality goes against my world view.

Racists generalize regardless. Trust me, I'm from my sisters old bedroom.

Those darn racist ,sexist ,xenophobic islamaphobes.

no one needs to give you tips. its a myth. your boss is legally obligated to pay you the state minimum wage if you fail to earn more than it in tips. stop trying to shame people into giving you tips you don't deserve.

my dad used to be a waiter in the 70s in south CA and he kept a racial log of his tips as a goof.

he confirmed to me at a young age, blacks never fucking tip. this was the case even in the early 70s. all other races tip fine, whites the most, blacks in last (by far).

also I had a black room mate for 3 years, pretty classy dude but he never tipped either, said "unless they do an exceptional job there's just no reason" and also "my dad didn't, it's just the family culture" or something along those lines.

said the jobless neet, right? enjoy your welfare bucks, i know i do, but at least i can show some respect for hard workers who refuse to leech of society

mah nigga

one step at a time, dont let yourself be discouraged, your doing gods work user, carry on

Tell them we no longer serve niggers after noon and mention that if it were 100 years ago they'd have been swinging from a tree after they pulled that shit the last time they came in

Upboat

kek

i used to do this when i delivered pizzas. niggers stiffed more overwhelmingly more than any other group

IT'S YOUR FUCKING JOB TO GIVE THEM 'NORMAL' SERVICE. IT IS UP TO THEIR DISCRETION TO GIVE YOU A TIP. FUCKING AMERICANS WITH WEAK WORK ETHICS REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

how else is OP supposed to feel superior in his life as a waiter though?

>tipping before you're done with your meal

wow way to cuck yourself to shit service

If I have to wait on someone who I know doesn't tip, I give them the absolute bare minimum service without getting myself fired.

Half-throw the plates on the table, take ten years to bring extra sauce or napkins, avoid drink refills, no "thank you" or "enjoy your meal," literally make them my last priority. I don't work for free.

If you're the type of asshole that goes to a place where tipping is expected and you don't tip, you don't really need the service that you aren't paying for, so why would I worry myself over it? I'll be going out to have a cigarette before I ring your food into the kitchen.

>I'd do the job I'm paid to do
so nothing?
The restaurant pays you to show up. The customers pay you for the service you provide. No tip, no service.

I'll just tell the manager that they were putting salt shakers and silverware in their purses.

I live in a country where people get paid a living wage so that's not an issue.

>I don't work for free.

Except you're fucking paid to do the fucking job. Why is your job deserving of extra money over a McDonald's worker

>The restaurant pays you to show up
If you show up at the restaurant and don't serve customers and/or they all complain about you being bad at serving the food, you will be fired.

You're paid to serve food. America just has a shitty system where servers think they can be shitty at their extremely easy job unless they get a bribe.

go to state college and work construction/blue collar you baby back bitch

>yfw server messes up another order

Not the person you are replying to, but thats still no excuse. I guarantee I had a harder life than this pathetic man but I don't whine about 2 niggers not giving me an extra dollar. I work 2 jobs with one being in the service industry. I have to share my tips 5 ways with a bunch of lazy niggers but I don't cry because its what I gotta do for the time being while I finish school. People have gotten so entitled and think they should just get whatever they want but thats now how the world works especially with the disgusting amount of people nowadays. The part I really don't understand is how uppity this fuckers get about 2 dollars. 2 dollars isn't going to change anything in your miserable life.

hahahahha servers are the worst. Work 20 hours a week get paid 20/hr via tips and complain every step of the way. None of them advance to anything better because they choose the easy route in life. Pathetic cowards.

Read the Stoics, fag.

>stoics
>millennials

topkek