Been wondering, does anyone else starve themselves in order to make food tastier?

Been wondering, does anyone else starve themselves in order to make food tastier?

Take a look at those Babaloos

I don't know if it's to make the food tastier but I do intermittent fasting, which is kinda like starving yourself I guess. The size of the meal I have at night is so satisfying though

yes, OP, yes i do.
now excuse me while i go do some "research"

Yum @ OP girl

If you wanted an actual thread, you have to post a grill that's enough to get people's cutiousity. You've gotten their attention. Their attention is on those goddamn titties.

Don't post titties that powerful, man.

I just want to suck her tits dry of all milk, desu.

Are those implants? Her cleavage is kind of off, maybe just low hangers with the bra pushing up.

Nice though. I love the tan lines, shows that she does her part to show these bad boys off.

Tiny head though?

>Are those implants?
what? no, have you ever seen different sets of tits? with implants, they would stick out right in front of her chest. those tits hang, you can see the "tube" effect on the upper part. they're natty

natural m8
is she even wearing a bra?
women have smaller heads than men, when you have giant breasts, your head will look smaller.
what has /ck come to?

I would fuck the shit out of Putin's daughter.

What's on her plate?

Could this be any more Photoshopped? Look at the distortion around her breasts.

I just scrape my tongue if I want food to be tastier.

>is she even wearing a bra?
nope, you would see it in the little triangle between her tits and her shirt

>Tiny head though?
Her tits are legitimately making her head look smaller.

What the fuck is that cup size?

She has a plate?

muh

dik

>>I would fuck the shit out of Putin's daughter.

You'd have to push Trump's sons out of the way.

ITT: Virgin central

That's putins daughter

>me on the right

LOL!

>mfw

I'll do you one better than that- I'm type 1 diabetic and a common tactic is to take fast acting insulin like Novorapid so you can get the munchies really bad and enjoy sweets even more

Only a slight risk of death.

Also the elite Greeks/Romans used to throw up after a big banquet so they'd have room for more

I drank my wife's milk one time, out of curiosity. It was surprisingly sweet tasting but watery.

Hi.

I HAVE DONE THE SAME. THE FLAVOR IS NUTTY AND SWEET AND IS ABOUT AS THIN AS WATER. I HAVE PARTAKEN MANY TIMES SINCE. I AM ALSO LACTOSE INTOLERANT BUT HER MILK GIVES ME NO PROBLEMS.

>Also the elite Greeks/Romans used to throw up after a big banquet so they'd have room for more
this is a meme

in the time of the Romans, "vomit" was a verb meaning "to disgorge" and a vomitorium was the room through which people exited a building, what we would today call a lobby, or foyer

I fast from when I wake up to when I get off work, then eat until about 1-2 hours before bed, so that works out to around 18-20 hours of fasting per day.

Nothing is as delicious as the very first thing I eat, though.

is caps lock a side effect of drinking breast milk?

*cough*cough* virgin *cough*

NO. THEY ARE INDEPENDENT PHENOMENA.

if i starve myself, it makes me not want food as much.

when i was a teenager, i would get so hungover i couldnt eat for the day, eventually this behavior every weekend fucked my appetite for awhile, i would get nauseous from trying to finish only one burger.

if youre already skinny with your normal eating habits, never skip meals, it fucks your brain up since your are the kind of person who would live during a famine by being able to pull off the most extreme rationing that people with normal eating habits that make them fat couldnt do

boobs that big look like that.

if you see a girl with massive natural tits on all fours naked, they will look sorta like sock maces, its why medium sized tits are est

That's because you're only drinking the foremilk, the hindmilk is where the bulk of the fat is. That's why young babies who nurse frequently but don't finish nursing end up at a caloric deficit.

MOMMA!

I think he is growing stronger. I think Breast milk might have some hidden secrets we need to investigate. Firsthand.

I STRONGLY RECOMMEND IT.

>was a seriously fat fuck
>started hitting the gym
>started eating better and healthy things
>give myself a cheat day once a week and enjoy taco casa on tuesdays
>5 months pass
>decide to buy a jar of gif brand peanut butter
>first spoonful is absolutely divine
>picked up a whole gas station pizza after work one night
>ate the whole fucking thing with a bag of Doritos and a bottle of franks hot sauce
>ate some Asian boneless wings at work a few days later
>absolutely blissful taste

And That's how I stopped going to the gym and became an even fatter fuck again

So yes. Starving yourself makes food taste much better.

That's gravitational distortion, man

If you go to the gym on that diet you'd still get pretty strong. Your stamina might not be as good as someone skinnier than you but you could probably kill them if they caught you.

WHO
IS
THIS
the one on the left is putin's daughter i think, but i'm talking about the important one
wasn't she also shooped into a picture and someone kept telling people that she was shindol?

All the time. I skip eating on "odd" days and only eat on "even" days. It's probably brutalizing my blood sugar but I couldnt be happier. Even something as simple as a boiled egg tastes like divine ambrosia.

idk, but I went half a month without coke, and that was a great coke.

Tastier? No. But if I know I'm going to eat with family, I'll usually skip earlier meals so I can enjoy more at dinner.

no but im starving myself till tuesday because im poor

no

the vomit thing is a meme
See is very correct