Ok so i was sitting in my advanced physics class and came up with this awesome joke

Ok so i was sitting in my advanced physics class and came up with this awesome joke.

Why did the student study at the top of a mountain?

Because that's where he had more potential.

I told it to my teacher and she said it was funny. What does Veeky Forums think? Also general jokes thread

how was physics I, also nice meme

LMAO nice

Did she say it was funny or did she laugh?

XD

This is a very important thing to distinguish.

A mathematics professor once made a formal statement in class which he did not prove. The student raised his hand and asked is that obvious? The professor based around the front of the class for 15 minutes before turning to the student and answering yes.

Paced

Be positive, lose an electron!
(Unless you're an anion, in which case fuck you buddy)

she said it was very clever and it looked like she had a little smirk

Ouch! A tachyon walks into a bar.

Did you bang?

Fuck
Off

Gay

Sounds like she was well aware of your crippling social disorders and though it pained her to do so felt bad for you and told you a nice but clearly false remark

Kek, this

jokes pretty mediocre OP
here, let me try.

>you know what text books really get me off?

>science friction LELELELELELEL

what do you call a student that sucks up to their prof?

OP

What do you call someone who spends their entire college career sucking cock?

An engineer.

lel

haha noice

I got one, it's very subtle.

Yea-
Absolutely not
at all.

>she
Did you started dating her after the class?

no there's a girl in the class that i have a crush on, and i don't want to be unfaithful to her

>there's a girl in the class that i have a crush on, and i don't want to be unfaithful to her

>i don't want to be unfaithful to her

>crush

>unfaithful

You cheater. What of your wife?

What the fuck am I reading

that joke isn't funny at all which means the teacher is into you dude

Is she hot?

Why does everyone keep asking this? It's honestly making me very uncomfortable :(

Fucking kek.

Just admit you're a beta cuck.

top kok

in the version i heard he says "yes it's obvious, but it's not obvious that it's obvious"

Here's a pick up line I thought up that's even more awful than OP's and only a very small number of people will get on this board.

Girl, what's your Z-ab value, because I need to know the odds I'm gonna hit it tonight.