To what extent is genital sensitivity linked with sexual stamina?

To what extent is genital sensitivity linked with sexual stamina?

Imagine, for example, abstaining for a month before entering some 18yo cunny, is it possible to last longer than 5 minutes? Or on the contrary, could some deathgripping cutfag that lost all feeling still cum prematurely?

I'm a cutfag with essentially no pleasurable sensation on my dick. Only the tip, and it's barely sensitive at all.

Takes me forever to cum during sex. And I have to really force myself to cum instead of cumming from pleasure (since I'm not getting any) by clenching my asshole really hard and sort of forcing the orgasm out.

Life sucks.

Sounds like you could use some nofap.

im pretty much the same way dude. Takes me at least 30 minutes to cum every time, if i cum at all...

Read up on kegels, reverse kegels, prostate, BC and PC muscle

>takes me 2 minutes, every time
Fuck you guys, can we switch?
I finally get myself laid and what do I find? Embarrassment and humiliation

Should have never left the lab

>tfw intact foreskin
>tfw only touching my gland while bathing is an extreme rush of pleasure
>tfw my gf's lips contact is heaven itself
>tfw it's aesthetic as f

>tfw my gf's lips contact is heaven itself
But how quickly do you cum? I'm just wondering if it's necessarily some trade off between the pleasure and lasting longer.
You could for example also think about your ugly grandma's tits while fucking. You'll probably last longer that way but it's not like it will make for a fun experience.

pretty quickly if i don't manage it, t b h

Manage how? I'm the same. I cum quickly but atleast my dick feels fucking good. Complete other side of the spectrum of

foreplay

how does foreplay stop you from cumming prematurely? unless you mean stopping to lick her pussy or something which would make it more "midplay" I guess

It mostly works with women (or man, not judging here :9) that you know well -- basically doing things she likes that doesn't involve my throbbing penis

>>tfw it's aesthetic as f
It's not. Your dick looks like a fucked up corndog.

>jelly dried mushroom american getting this mad

remember the 6 gorillion goyim, do it for us :))) !

Don't forget to thanks your parents for letting the old jews cut and suck your tiny bloody peepee when baby.

I do exactly this.

>To what extent is genital sensitivity linked with sexual stamina?
I guess it'd be linked. But this doesn't mean you can have good stamina while having sensitive penis or vice versa.

It's also something psychological. Some people cum even before the penis is out of their pants. Another example is a wet dream, you don't stimulate your penis, but still you cum.

First time I ever fucked I lasted maybe 1 minute, my penis is very sensitive but I was also very nervous. Now I can do hour long fucks. I don't have complete control yet, but in many cases I can postphone or expedite my orgasms. Mindset is very important.

If you have the problem of cumming very early, try having sex again 5 minutes after you came and most importantly, relax. If you're nervous about cumming to soon, chances are high you will. This helped me get better pleasing my sex partner and to get rid of premature orgasms I frequently got when I started having sex.

Cutfag who fires real quick. I still regret being cut. But seems to me you need to just not wank for a while.

>To what extent is genital sensitivity linked with sexual stamina?

The more sensitive you are the less time you will last, that is a pretty straight forward relationship. What is confusing?

Cutfag here

I wish i had this problem. My penile tip is super sensitive and I usually cum within like 3 mins of sex

Fuck you guys

I thought cutfags become desensitised due to the exposure of the head? I'd go insane if I felt my tip rub against my underwear all the time

He sits in a very cuck/numale way.

Did you not actually read the part you quoted or is your reading comprehension just this bad?

I'm also cut and I always come really quickly, which fucking sucks.
Luckily, I am really good with my hands and my tongue, cause I am otherwise lousy in bed.

Don't you guys do sums in your head or think about your mum's diseased twat or something to stop yourself from blowing straight away?

Cutfag here

I need to drip hot candle wax on the tip to feel anything. Hurts like hell to have it drip on the shaft interestingly.

I can blow during sex if the girl has a buttplug in, otherwise I feel fuck all and just give up whenever the girl orgasms. Feelsbadman