Some bar owner in a shitty eastern european ex-commie country wants to have book shelf as a decoration piece

>some bar owner in a shitty eastern european ex-commie country wants to have book shelf as a decoration piece
>books too wide and keep falling out
>he saws them literally in half
>spergs who see this and lose their shit badmouth his establishment and what he did to those poor books

its just paper jesus fuck grow the fuck up

>sperg who sees them sperging out, spergs out and makes a thread on Veeky Forums about it
>nobody cares

djems djojs

hahaha

I used to volunteer at the public library. Any books that didn't get checked out or that they couldn't sell for a profit they threw away in the general dumpster.
My high school gf was stupid rich and her parents paid an interior designer thousands of dollars to build them a library with an "aesthetically-pleasing arrangement" of books which they might also want to read in the future (which, as far as I know, they never did). This is no different.

>Slavs

kek

/thread

i hate when people act like books are holy. OMG this library looks amazing i could spend weeks in there lol

This reminds me of something my peasant grandfather would do. My dad is always complaining about the antiques he "fixed."

Anto Checho

you sound like an elitist teenage girl

show me on the doll where the physical book touch you user

>ex-commie
>ex

that's the problem

That bar better not be in St. Petersburg or they'll burn him alive for that. People here take their books serious.

I believe it is in Serbia u pičku materinu.

Is this in Macedonia?

AYY BLYAT

>take their books serious.

LMAO how fucking autistic do you have to be to take bound paper "seriously"?

That's enough now.

>Serbia
Just mini Russia anyway.

I mean we're not talking about the library of Alexandria here. There's nothing wrong with destroying books unless they're one of a kind.

In a city where people had to live through a 3 year blockade with not much more than books for comfort, people take their literature pretty serious. That serious that they'd risk prison for going full samizdat and read and copy forbidden literature. But you probably wouldn't understand that, your worst fear is, what people might think when you are buying Lolita in a book store. But hey, at least I replied to your 4/10 bait.

Yes, I guess we have our "suka blyads"...

>But hey, at least I replied to your 4/10 bait.

Not even bait.

>which they might also want to read in the future
sounds a bit different

It does seem self-defeating to makr a a decoration piece where the people that it should most appeal to would turned off by the way it was made.

So far this is the only person in the thread who actually gets it.

holy fucking lol