Oh shit! Its a Saturday night at 8pm in the luxurious Veeky Forums Restraunt! Whats going on in the back?

Oh shit! Its a Saturday night at 8pm in the luxurious Veeky Forums Restraunt! Whats going on in the back?

A LOT OF SCREAMING

Jack is preparing his gourmet burgers

SHIT SHIT SHIT. YOU GO TO MCDONALDS AND GRAB SOME MCCHICKENS. WE'LL SAY THEY'RE OURS

high impact sexual almond activation

I'm not doing anything until I get my GBP.

IT'S

F***ING

RAW

*restaurant

He was probably going for the Gordon Ramsay pronunciation.

if it's a real restaurant, probably a lot of cocaine abuse.

I've worked with chefs that candied up their nose plenty before and during work. Good guys, though

My ex gf being a whore and hitting on everybody while I'm at home with our daughter

Yes... thats what it was...

HOLY FUCK CAN'T YOU COOK A SIMPLE FUCKING SCALLOP JESUS FUCKING CHRIST HOW DO YOU BURN FRIES
I NEED TABLE 9 I NEED TABLE 9 I NEED TABLE 9 I NEED TABLE 9 I NEED TABLE 9 I NEED TABLE 9 I NEED TABLE 9 I NEED TABLE 9
WHY DONT YOU SHOVE TABLE 9 UP YOUR FUCKING ASS AND FEED THEM YOUR DISCHARGE YOU RILEY CUNT
WHERE IS MY GOD DAMN TONGS?
WHO HIRED YOU PEOPLE
WHAT DO YOU MEAN THE HEALTH INSPECTOR MADE A SURPRISE VISIT?

Send these pig in a bagels to table one!

>when the commis takes your tongs

GET YOUR FUCKING CAT OFF THE PREP TABLE

WHY IS IT EVEN HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE

That shit looks undercooked

Hey guys, I'm the new chef. Anyone know any ramen recipes for less than 25 cents?

Everybody is too busy screaming and arguing at each other to actually cook anything so they just give up and get a bunch of fast food and pretend they cooked it.

*Gordon Ramsay EXPLODES through the door and starts YELLING*

*her daughter

Pretty sure that was for Table 5? I thought Table 1 ordered the BBQ apple slices? Wait... or was that right?

>Veeky Forums front host

Shit, i think they had the same order. Fuck, i'll send them a free cocktail for the wait.

Strawberry milk is the shit though

WHY CAN'T YOU SHITTING PIG TITS GET A SIMPLE FUCKING AIOLI CORRECT?
WHERE DID YOU EVEN GET YOUR FUCKING CULINARY DEGREE, HAMBURGER UNIVERSITY?

WHERE DID YOU SHITTING PIG TITS PUT THE GOD DAMN SALT, I TOLD YOU PUT IT NEXT TO THE FUCKING PARSELY
WHERES MY GOD DAMN DEALER AT ALREADY?

"I think there's been a rape in there!"

Hey can I go on break now? Yeah I know I had my cigarette break like 15 minutes ago but so what?

sorry I got distracted from sorting the tickets its just that my bf is texting me :3

>2 hours later
>uncontrollable methed out bawling by said waitress over some melodrama over boyfriend

>eat fries off the plate before giving it to the customer
>do it in front of them

just KEKED that guy what a fucking KEK im gonna get his girlfriends number and DO HER after cooking her dinner next week RIGHT IN HER PRIVATES

also why do people tip less than 40% on a date, you shouldnt go out to eat if you are a cuck who makes less than $133k/yr

Just thinking about it drives me into a spastic rage.

Ay manager lemme axe you sumthin, could a nigga get an advance on his paycheck? My baby mama hittin me up for that back child support, knowwhumsayin?

Also I can't come in tonight, I just came to axe you for the advance.

Evening ladies, can someone explain to me what this racket is all about?

Do I need to sort you lot out?

WHAT DO YOU FUCKING MEAN YOU FOUND A RAT IN THE BROTH? NO, DON'T THROW IT OUT, JUST DON'T LET THEM KNOW!