What do you think of pic related? Is it worth its price...

What do you think of pic related? Is it worth its price? Also how do you heat this up later without it tasting like shit.

IT IS INDEED GOOD FOR THE PRICE. ITS BETTER THAN FROZEN AND FROZEN IS OFTEN MORE EXPENSIVE. TRY THE DETROIT STYLE AS WELL. FOR RE-TOASTING USE A TOASTER OVEN, FAILING THAT HEAT IT UP IN A SKILLET ON RELATIVELY LOW HEAT

def worth for $5, i mean it sucks but it's half the price of other pizza

reheat in a pan, by putting it on mid-low heat, throwing in a splash of water, and putting a lid on the pan. this will crunch up the bottom and steam the top

THANK YOU KIND user

NO PROBLEM MY MAIN MAN

>how do you heat this up later without it tasting like shit.

close to impossible. The best you can do is at least toaster oven it so that when you do eat it at least the crust is crispy.

ah yes, another Poverty Pizza thread.

I loved little Caesars when I was a younger fatfuck with a poverty-wage job. It filled me up and one could feed me an entire day. Even though I often had gastric pain afterward, it never once gave me the Hershey squirts or Mudbutt.

7/10 overall due to price and convenience.

Also. I always reheated mine on in the oven at 350 until the crust was crunchy.

I miss the days of pigging out on lc's while sitting in my car on lunch break listening to tunes. Definitely maximum comfy.

I like the Detroit style deep dish, but not a fan of the regular pizza they make.

The taste difference is extremely noticeable I don't understand why they can't make their regular pizzas taste as good as the deep dish

Reheat it and add parmesan and either tabasco or frank's red hot, only way it's edible

I had their deep deep dish pizza for the championship games last Saturday, would recommend but ask for light on sauce.

This.

was my favorite place to get pizza around here because I'm poor and it's very cheap and tasty enough and they fucking went out of business

Not worth waiting in line with a bunch of poor people.

seventh post best post

on the contrary to most of this thread i prefer their regular pizzas to the deep dish, which has this weird chemically taste in the crust.

The secret to heating it up later is to not leave it touching their cheap-ass moisture sucking boxes any longer than necessary. Even just a sheet of foil under the pizza would be enough to cure most of the problems withh Little Caesar's but nooooo. Gotta keep them prices low.

I heard a saying about LC's that I love: "It's not good pizza, but it's definitely $5 worth of pizza"
I Haven't been for years, but every time I walked in I felt like I just interrupted a drug deal,from the way people look at me.

The other posters are ignorant.

Best way to reheat pizza
Heat up pan on stovetop medium heat
Put slices into pan
Add a small amount of water to the pan so that it immediately boils and steams
Place lid on pan
Cook for about 5 minutes
Add more water and lid if not cooked enough
Viola

This.

Its extremely greasy and you will steadily feel sick as you eat one, but the deep dish is fucking tasty and a decent price.

Literally the day after I ate a whole one I got a canker from the salt.

>how do you heat this up later
>heat up
>later

I don't think you understand pizza Op