Did you know Black Women were the reason we got to the moon

not because of Von Braun

look it up

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_segregation_in_the_United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/School_segregation_in_the_United_States#Implications_of_segregation
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Theoretically can we say they were greater mathematicians than Von Neumann?

even better than Grothendieck?

no responses? white men?

Fuck off, /pol/.
No-one likes you.

You're fucking a white male.

>muh revisionism

How does one persons genuine contribution to the US space program detract from anothers?

Jesus.

Oceania has always been at war with Eastasia.

??

Reddit

To hide have fast and how disastrous the modern immigration policy has been

They have to pretend that niggers & shitskins have always been here

we wuz astrophysicists n sheeeiit

How were they hidden, exactly?

People have jobs. Even black people, once.

Gotta laugh every time someone says Jim Crow was oppression, goes to show they don't have a clue about history, blacks were better off in most every way....

>Makes a movie so niggers get more identifyied and start having a better model
>Doesn't remove the ghetto culture and the "gums and moneeh" corporation propaganda.

Why can't americans learn from their mistakes?

It's not like you retards are ever going to contribute anything to society. You just sit their and claim credit from other hard working people simply because they're white, then you criticize the black community for trying to do the same thing?

Go back to /pol/ you human garbage.

Is the US really this embarrassed to admit they only got to the moon with nazi scientists that they have to make up lies about it being niggers?

In the 60s racial discrimination and segregation was so rampant in the US they would never been hired at NASA probably. This was a time when you guys still had color seperated schools.

>In the 60s racial discrimination and segregation was so rampant

This is a fantasy & a delusion
The US was just a 90% white country and nigs are mostly dumb as shit, they didn't have affirmative action putting nigs into positions they don't deserve.

>This is a fantasy & a delusion

Explain whites only schools, stores, laundry places etc?

whats wrong with em?

Are you implying that a school that only allows white people to attend is not racist? How would you feel if a school did not allow white people to go there? Or if there was a sign outside of a store saying "No whites".

"no whites allowed" is a normal state of affairs all over the country, something no "anti-racist" has any issue with.

>Some SJW are bashing white people
>Have no problem with bashing black people all day on the internet

Don't worry. Their IQ is high unless they are white trash which makes them incestuous. Amirite guise?
Trump will win!

Are male/female bathrooms sexist?
Are seperate grades in schools ageist?
Is colleges only accepting certain people ableist?
Is a company wanting a competent and trained and experienced employee discriminatory?

Whats your point? There is no moral or ethical reason why whites cannot form their own communities & have their own exclusive schools.

It's just filthy white-hating communists who dislike that.

>There is no moral or ethical reason why whites cannot form their own communities & have their own exclusive schools.

If you make up 90% of the population and hold all the money and power it kind of is. If the US would have been racial equal at the time it would not have been anything wrong with it, but it wasn't.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_segregation_in_the_United_States

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/School_segregation_in_the_United_States#Implications_of_segregation

Try reading something other than /pol/, jesus.

These movies work only for people who don't understand how STEM think-tanks operate IRL. In reality, these scientists were just one little piece of the puzzle that helped in calculations for flight trajectories, etc with dozens of others working on the same stuff. But in Hollywood, they're the sole heroes that got us on the moon.

Theres a difference between reality, and liberal lala land such as that described in those wikipedia articles.

If black run & filled schools are a disaster, thats the problem of BLACKS, not anyone elses. The idea that ending segregation improved the lives of blacks is also nonsense.

And I suppose that you have sources that can contradict these studies?

If ending segregation did not improve the lives of blacks, then how come there are a lot more successful blacks than there where 50 years ago?

And can you seriously not understand how differences in class and education create differences between people?

>X is the reason their lives are so shit!
Sociology again?

The reason why their neighbourhoods are shit is a new example why the state should protect its citizens from corporation and bussiness propaganda. Another great example is the percentage of Obese people in the USA.

Another example is the amount of drug-addicts on the USA.

>But all of that is genetic!

The research is not completed even though they tried to years ago. They can't even explain if you can get more receptive and become an addict or not.

Now, go back to /pol/ and keep circlejerking with your happy friends about the no-consequence uthopy you all are dreaming.

>then how come there are a lot more successful blacks than there where 50 years ago?

Affirmative action, and 90% of those "successful" blacks are in industries like media/politics/etc that require no intelligence or competence.

>muh state
>muh corporate propaganda
>muh entitlements
>people are sheep and have no responsbility for themselves!

k

>being successful require no intelligence or competence
/pol/fags, everyone.

Tell me when you leave your basement, brainlet. KEK

So all successful blacks are a direct result of affirmative action? I assume you have a source on this? Or some kind of proof?

>muh x
Good argument, brainlet.
>mixing sheep behavior psychological concept, and the ethical "responsibility" concept
Another mental fart? Keep trying brainlet.

The purpose of all of this has been always to harm whites, it has never been about benefitting blacks.

It is about excluded whites from universities, from ruining their elementary & high schools, from excluding whites at jobs, and so on.

Blacks exist today on the biggest wealth redistribution program this world has ever seen.

Yes the massive overrepresentation of blacks in government and sports and media IS affirmative action.

Why do you believe whites have a responsibility to better the lives of blacks? Do not the blacks have a responsibility to themselves?

So I take that as a "no" on the source and proof question.

So to harm white people, "they" are making black people more integrated in the society, giving them jobs and education? How does this harm white people?

You're literally so delusional.

It really fucking annoys me, that they made this over a von braun movie. I get it, they are black women and made some contributions. Very fucking inspiring and shit.
But why not tell the story of the main man, the person that is actually controversial and lets us ask questions?

>this world
Amerilard confirmed.
>believe
So you want to start a political discussion?
There are two POV in a society.
The individual and the political.
Political:
If you let a bunch of motherfuckers make your citizens watch hamburgers and soda and years later the majority will consume those excrements, you (the state) has the responsability for letting this happen. There are ALWAYS people who fall for this.

Individual:
If you commit a crime(it depends between countries) you go to jail.

You can literally pick every social environment and its propaganda, and "correlate" its situation easily.

this shitfest has gone far enough. the problem with aa is numerous. instead of building society such that regardless of skin color there are equal opportunities organizations blatantly discriminate against people to make sure the outcomes are evenly split. this sends a message to those who benefit from aa that they aren't good enough for the standards in place and require lower standards to achieve anything. it also puts into question the qualifications of those who met the non-aa standards but share the skin color of those who benefit from it because you never know if they were those who weaseled their way in with lower standards. aa fosters more racism cloaked as a progressive ideal.

hello to our /pol/ brethren, welcome to our board

How come Veeky Forums is so /pol/ infested nowadays?

maybe we were always here and you just don't realize it

Trump elections attracts teenagers and shitposters.

Not likely since you can spot a /pol/ fag on a scientific board a mile away.

>maybe x
Not science

>then how come there are a lot more successful blacks than there where 50 years ago?
[citation needed]

>in a society.
I don't think you can call America a "society".

Please post your algorithm and show that it converges or fuck off.

Why would I need an algorithm to spot a /pol/ fag?

I didn't. But the formula can be used too.

the benefits of living in a diverse country

I can't wait till blacks outbreed us and make us slaves, I will finally be guilt free!

>Let's make niggers watch they can succeed in life.
>Let's not delete the ghetto propaganda and the "monee and drugs" illusion programs.
mmm

I bet if Von Braun had sucked dicks they would have made a movie about him.

WE

find me in another thread and I'll believe you

Right one looks like Pepe

>even has green dress

>trying to make blak wimen smarter by INSPIRING them
>they still stupid generations later
>what happened?
lmao

I MAY AS WELL BE A BLAK WOMYN BECAUSE I AM NOT A GENEOUS

*cries himself a river*