How would you rate him as an author?

How would you rate him as an author?

Other urls found in this thread:

u.pomf.is/mhqdsc.azw3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's figured out how to sell ebooks and make a business of it based on title alone and he probably has fun while doing it.

haven't read anything he's written but based on a few-seconds' scan of his twitter, he seems pretty hilarious

Things have gone too far.

Ok I have a legitimate question
Do these books actually have content or are they literally just cover pages

I think he's the Pynchmeister havin a laff.

They're about 20 pages long I've heard

A master of bantz

Is there something called Milo-tier?

I just invented it.

why don't you say "aussie"-bantz

Ashamed?

The best are his dinosaur themed novels

Are ya just gonna post the book covers?

What is the writing actually like? Is it just like a gay version of Tao Lin on a Tricycle?

>guy's expression in the last one

>From the Hugo nominated author
The fire rises

How is he getting those model pictures?

he probably buys them from stock photo websites

Tingle has a better chance at winning a Hugo than the 800 page analysis on Gene Wolfe's writing ... because the award isn't about the book, it's about the antics. Not reading a book because of a publisher, while it may be a generally good litmus test, is the same as not reading a book because it was published by a black/jew/woman/hitler or whoever. I sincerely hope Tingle wins.

No one actually reads these things, they just look at the covers.

Here you go my beloved friends.

>Chuck Tingle - Pounded By The Pound: Turned Gay By The Socioeconomic Implications Of Britain Leaving The European Union
u.pomf.is/mhqdsc.azw3

>When Alex learns that Britain has decided to leave the European Union, he’s shocked by just hold normal everything seems. But the calm doesn’t last as Alex is suddenly accosted by a giant living coin from the not so distant future.

>In this horrific future where Britain has left the EU, four story busses lie strewn about the streets of London after a failed plan to cut costs, the Queen’s Guard have been replaced by flying reptiles with machine guns and the River Thames runs red with molten lava.

>Now Alex and his handsome sentient pound must travel back to the past and sway the vote for European solidarity, by proving that all you need is love.

>This erotic tale is 4,200 words of sizzling human on monetary unit action, including anal, blowjobs, rough sex, cream pies and living pound love.

What the pounding fuck, did you actually buy this shit?

that's him...

Nah, it's probably Chuck Tingle himself thinking of this as a kind of advertising.

its great

>Tingle wins, has the award accepted for him by the GG chick
>proceeds to become the gay who beat Vox Day

You tingle my ego this way.

Hope you enjoy the reading.

>mfw

>tfw your office is on a Chuck book cover

Has anyone even been able to make it past the covers?