Be kid again

>Be kid again
>"Mom it's late can we get takeout or something?"
>"No I'll cook when we get home."

What did you do?

Be thankful my mother cared enough to cook.

Moms cooking is the best though. Why wouldn't you want a nice home cooked meal?

The only reason you'd hate this was if your mother was a shit cook. I know this feel, sadly.

yeah seriously i get kinda sick of my moms food but its still good

>that feel when your mom was obsessed with cooking and made god-tier meals almost every night
I never knew how good I had it until I moved out and realized how much work it takes to make really good food.

I threw a temper tantrum and kicked the back of the car seat. Then I kept rolling down the back window, and when she yelled at me, I claimed I was suffocating. Then I told her I wished she was dead.

I was 14.

I'm 26 now, and I wish every single day I could take those words back.

But I cant.

Because most women can't cook. My mother cooked bland garbage that lost even when compared to McDonalds.

>14

user, what the fuck?

Youll die alone

No offense user but your genes should never be spread further then they have by your existence.

My mom would never say that unless it was a sandwich or something. My stepdad would cook and he is pretty bad at it most of the time.

I pity you.

>Be kid again
>It's late
>Drive home in silence while I'm reading or something
>Eat something my mom makes
>TV then bed
Reality

>my mother is most women

how many different women's cooking have you had? just curious.

I don't remember ever asking for takeout. I might have done it, but I don't remember it. I don't think I ever bothered. I already knew we were poor.

I guess I go home and wait 4 hours for a piece of boiled chicken that's dryer then the vagina of moots girl friend

[-]

"You mean I'll cook."
>I end up having to cook all the time
>raised by single, morbidly obese mother
I have vivid memories of her giving me $10 and telling me "run across the street to K-Mart and get me a gallon of milk and some Pecan Sandies" and I'd get to keep the change in return.
She taught me how to be fat, just like her. I've had to spend every single day since I was 18 working to unfuck myself and I will hate her forever for it.

Ohh shit this is how you know you're going to bed without eating actual food.

My mom is a very bad cook and we used to refuse to eat anything she cooked so she stopped trying to cook for us. From around 9 up I made my own meals. 20 years later and she is still awful.

The good news is that we ate out for any reason.

Single child with a single mom, this was terrible. She was in denial about every shit meal shed make and would refuse proper guidance when cooking. Everything was burned and complaining would result in her shouting and swearing at me.

fpbp

At least you realize now that you were a little shithead as a kid. If your mom is still around, give her a call and tell her about how are sorry about that!

t. homesick user

>mom it's late and I'm hungry, can we get takeout or something

NO THERES A LOAF OF BREAD AT THE HOUSE

>fuuuuuu

>14

Autism is real

I wouldn't ask if we could get takeout in the first place because I happily ate whatever my parents bought or made for me.

my mom couldn't cook for shit, but she always stocked the fridge/freezer with something reasonably easy to make like hotdogs or those frozen tacquitos so I would usually just eat those if I needed to.

She worked until like 6-7pm most of the time and would bring home food usually though, so I just waited until she'd get home to eat

this was my experience too.

My mom only ever cooked us pre cooked processed food so I'd be disappointed.

My least favorite dinner that she used to make weekly was those mini sizzler breakfast sausages that taste like nothing but oil, canned creamed corn and plain boiled potatoes.

>mom can we get take out?
>you dumb little faggot, does it look like Christmas outside? You cant have shit now sit back and shut the fuck up.
>but mommmmmm
>im gonna beat the fuck out of your feet when ai get home
>no no, its ok Im not hungry

You need to be euthanized, user.

My mom started as a horrible cook, but actually bothered to learn and improve over time. Never had a problem with take out either

BUT MOMMY I WANT TENDIES NOW
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

My mother was an extremely good cook. Her chicken and dumplings and tacos were to kill for.
Sadly she couldn't cook after her spinal surgery, and couldn't give us the recipes due to dieing from sinus cancer.

> mom it's late can we go to McDonalds?
> .....
> Mooooooom!
> roars and charges at me, I dodge to the left and escape the cave as she chases me, frothing with rage
> My mother was a 500lb grizzly bear

I learned how to manipulate my parents into caving in and getting takeout by being the devil on their shoulder.
Plus, my dad being a pothead made convincing him to buy pizzas too easy.

Just eat whatever she made

Did you actually behave like that at 14, or are you trolling?

cry because dads answer to everything was hitting me and yelling and moms answer to everything was telling my dad to hit me
then i spent all night awake because anxiety plus behaivoural pills didnt let me sleep repeating to myself that one day i would make them pay

who feeds her now?

Underrated post

>white people

>Mom says this
>Get home
>Ask what she's gonna make for dinner
>"Oh I don't really feel like cooking now, just find yourself something to eat"

Having an alcoholic mother sucked

She got a gastric bypass when I was in high school. Literally 1/3rd the person she used to be, except she still struggles with weight because she eats fast food on the reg. Also an alcoholic now.
My father is still the size of a train, and smokes like one, too.

I was lucky enough to have a mom who was a solid cook, and she cooked most nights. I never asked for takeout as a kid.

le white people meme
obsessed

Yell
>I'M STARRRVIIIIIIING
even though we both know that's bullshit

Have supper at 11pm
Sleep though the first two hours of school tomorow morning

my mother is not the best cook,
but i'll eat the shit out of her food because i know ill miss it when shes gone

I did. I can give you a million excuses as to why, but it boils down to my mom being young when she had me, and so by the time I was 14, she was barely 30 and more into partying and whatnot than being an actual mother. I blame her for a lot, but acting the wsy I did was not excusable.

>everyone in this thread insulting you without knowing how shit she was as a parent
top kek

My mum's cooking was literally:
>Sausages cooked in the oven.
>Mashed potato.
>Occasionally a carrot.
That's it.

My mom didn't cook. My mom was busy slowly hating my dad so he did all the cooking. I don't know if that man was actually a good cook or not but I appreciate that he did it for us.

>tfw better cook than my mom now

My mom doesn't even order delivery once a year, and either makes the same thing 2-3 days in a row, makes a pot of something to last 2-3 days, doesn't cook, or cooks something like salmon and sometimes eats it all if I don't get to it right away. She also doesn't like using any seasonings or spices because she doesn't know, that is why "the simpler the better" is supposed to apply to everything. Pretty much why I got me into Veeky Forums in the first place.

>Lying in bed awake in dark repeating that one day I would make them pay

This was too real. Reminded me of my childhood. Mom never cooked so I made plain pasta for myself all the time and ate alone

What about them?